Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all

usd took a low around 5.30am and is climbing slowly.........I was not awake at thet time so didn't take the aussie sells .........NZD was most obvious with a big bull spike to start its demise south

ok will try to make this all back now looking for interims on that usd climb

unless dynamics change in the day

N

Morning UK...

EU... traded so beautifully after a lunchtime breakout here... then trended for 2.5 hours... was the perfect PA for my most enjoyable trading...

So F you have shared so much with me I thought I would put this chart of my day together to show you how I trade...

there are definitely a few problems... only took 15 out of 33 pips... and left 7 on the table if I followed my strategy properly... keep closing out early...

What I look for... RSI turning from overbought or sold...
hopefully coming over 20 or under 80
rsi below 50 for buy, above 50 for sell (counterintuitive, but its a scalp, ST trade
movng av x
close above or below the sharp trendline, and try and open asap
macd close to zero
above 88 MA channel for buys
above 200MA for buys
MA's in correct order
down respects the lower part of MA channel
look out for major Support and resistance levels

Thats not really all, and they dont all have to be there but the more the better...

thought you might be able to have a look and also it might be helpful for someone looking for a trending system... this is mine....

also trade s&R, fib levels, and random trades cause i get bored....

sorry this is so long...
todays been great so far...

also got a bit from EJ

TRADE WELL

Attachments

• EURUSD day trading.png
    EURUSD day trading.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 90
wanted to have that on before you woke up... but you're right about eu... easiest and most perfect market ive ever seen

usd just stepped through some recent resistance levels north so taken AU and EU sell positions .

why... why whyy... close my trades out too early... F can you help me on exits... got trigger finger

WAS SO PEACEFUL, AND TRENDING BEFORE YOU WINGING POMS CAME ON BOARD... lol

hard to trade now... choppy jumpy swelly... like trying to surf in 40 knot winds...

why... why whyy... close my trades out too early... F can you help me on exits... got trigger finger

Morning rustler

Running late this morning - but at least not out at 8 00 am - and so a few hrs available for a start

If you are exiting to early - instead of exiting 100% stake - try exiting just 50% or 70% and then leaving part stake on - see if that makes you more on a few trades ?

Have a good day

Regards

F

would do that... but it means i need to put two trades on as dont have an EA to partially close trades with my broker... cause I put the trades on for such small returns I find the slippage too much, have my provider sourcing a partial close for me....

i think its psychological... messed in the head over here

Status
Not open for further replies.