Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi F, gu just turning out of tw, what are your thoughts there. the structure could bear much higher if we get above 70

Would agree

However think dynamic resistances from say 6100 to 6150 would stop further rises then

Cannot be more accurate for now as not got my proper LR charts up atm

Just having a think MM, if I give you $1k don't worry about making 30k with it, i'll take 10K...........lol.

You need to start with your own money again with results like that matey!! Just start with small lots...you can do it.

Just having a think MM, if I give you $1k don't worry about making 30k with it, i'll take 10K...........lol.

You need to start with your own money again with results like that matey!! Just start with small lots...you can do it.

well the accelerated growth was because of very large trade sizes, appropriate when trying to comp a demo account as fast as possible.but still using f philosophy of taking partial profits etc.
it goes without saying tho that these large sizes could also have been fatal.

p.s ty fr the supportive comment

Friday 17th October 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Friday and last day of the week - and what a great week it's been

I think I have overcome many of my own tech issues with my trading platforms and my servers etc etc - but will only really find out I suppose over the day

Normal stuff and I suggest you read about how I trade on the other Intraday trading thread before you try and follow

Updates and Intraday reviews on main pairs I plan to trade today coming up

Have a great day

Regards

F

EU - at 6 53 am UK time

Price at 2803 with first R at approx 2808 /10 and then 17/22 - followed by 40 area

Supports at 2790 /95

Aa scalp buy since end of 6 30 am TW

7 00 am

Bagged 11 pips off EU and GU scalp buys

Still in up bias - but have not left any 30% stakes on

Without using my charts etc - then all this will be a waste of time - but some members on this forum just do not understand this ?

just checking the calender to see whats on

Had planned to look at AU /EA /EJ /Cad / UJ today and then cherry pick the pair with best wave opportunities

7 09 am

Made mistake on GU - should have left 30% on at 6082 instead of exiting all

Price testing 88 and above 83 on pullbacks still a scalp buy - but will leave for now as already 2 scalps and normally try to pace myself pre LO etc

EU - at 6 53 am UK time

Price at 2803 with first R at approx 2808 /10 and then 17/22 - followed by 40 area

Supports at 2790 /95

Aa scalp buy since end of 6 30 am TW

hey F

I can see most here ...........how did you read the 17/22 ?

thks

Looking at EA and AU atm

EA more interesting for now - a nice scalp sell from 7 00 am and 4651

R's above and LH from 4670 area

Supports at 25 to 27

Got to pop out soon - but will be back for 8 30 am approx and then around etc

Quiet atm - not checked other pairs yet and will do later

I think most proper followers will already have their scalp and interim levels ready for this 7 30 am TW

Its just a shame all others have not got a clue what I am on about - lol

With regards to news

Red main Cad news at 1 30 and US dollar news then later

Nothing really much this morning

See you a bit later

hey F

I can see most here ...........how did you read the 17/22 ?

thks

Off a tick and one min chart - that area is static though not dynamic as given from a trendline

Will explain more later

Have a good day and maybe when you have say 30 mins or 60 mins later on in day and I am around will give you more examples

Have a good day N

Regards

F

Off a tick and one min chart - that area is static though not dynamic as given from a trendline

Will explain more later

Have a good day and maybe when you have say 30 mins or 60 mins later on in day and I am around will give you more examples

Have a good day N

Regards

F

ok thanks !................

Looking at EA and AU atm

EA more interesting for now - a nice scalp sell from 7 00 am and 4651

R's above and LH from 4670 area

Supports at 25 to 27

Got to pop out soon - but will be back for 8 30 am approx and then around etc

Quiet atm - not checked other pairs yet and will do later

I think most proper followers will already have their scalp and interim levels ready for this 7 30 am TW

Its just a shame all others have not got a clue what I am on about - lol

With regards to news

Red main Cad news at 1 30 and US dollar news then later

Nothing really much this morning

See you a bit later

As I leave my desk at 7 36 am - EA just dropped 20 pips from 7 00 am scalp sell and approx 13 pips from when I posted the call

Exited all stake

Later ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.