Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 43 am

Out of 30% stakes on both GU and EU - but caught GU at 26 after it made a 6828 high

EU managed to pull at 70/71 after 73/4 high

Above 3365 we should be able to scalp buy again

morning just curious pete did you have another long signal on GU just outside your 7.00am time slot ???

Morning BP

See previous GU comments - in at 6 53 am - having missed it at 6 30 am TW

I was late - but it was a strong move so guessed it would make a good move up

Have a good day

Got to pop out - but back by 8 30 am ish

See you later

F

ok thanks read your previous comments was just asking if your method signaled another long just outside 7.00 am time slot

7 43 am

Out of 30% stakes on both GU and EU - but caught GU at 26 after it made a 6828 high

EU managed to pull at 70/71 after 73/4 high

Above 3365 we should be able to scalp buy again

Comment nearly an hour ago - before I had to go out

EU did not stay above interim supports and try the R area against - instead - breached under 3360 and dropped to 49

Looks like we are going to have plenty of games going on today :sneaky:

Under 60 now still a sell - but supports at 45 and 3336 -40

8 38 am

UJ

so far today been bullish rising from 102 22 up to 42

Above 33 on pullbacks - still another scalp buy and would need price to fall under 29 for holding or taking any new scalp sells

Hi Pondlifesbailiffs

Now remember you can't touch his iphone as he has dropped it down the Kazi that many times its had it - and also his 2 mill pension fund is "ringfenced" that good by some dodgy yorkshire accountant - its untouchable!!!

kinell - were you bin Pondy ?

hiding from the bailiffs, got one of em right in the stones with a toe punt as he tried 2 make off with Daisy my favourite blow up doll, she's safe and sound in my arms now though....

Since Pondlife helped me with me tradin - I have been "milking it large" - i did slip up though as this last 198 days I have been making calls approx 15 a day - so what "millions " - OK about 2970 trade calls - a few have slipped through the net live - but all was OK as they were sh*te ones anyway

see my sig if u'v bin milkin and chuck a brother some coin:p

I noticed most of them southern bar stewards softies had quit - got no back bone - prob no other "bone" neither and not like real men from up north - emotions are for girls I was taught ;-)

Anywhere south of Jonny o goats n them men b boys shandy drinking wristjobs the lot of em

Keep pumping and gud traden to ya man !

Regards

One of your fans

Signed Y-fronts are in the post, haven't had time to wash them but I used permanent marker so all's good.

Laters Pondy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and one for luck big boy X

F ;-)

GU

I came out scalp buy at 6826 after it made a high of 28

Still not breached high and we have red news in now less than an hour.

We are stuck between 17/18 and 28 - 10 pip range for now and need a breach of either by at least 3 pips to take next trades

AU and EA

AU been bullish and nearly made 9300 ( 9299 on my chart)

Now in a retrace / pullback - but if price stays over 9278 - still another scalp buy.

Would need under 74 and 70 to hold any scalp sells taken on for lower

EJ

From 8 30 am TW been another scalp buy - will post a chart on this pair showing what I saw after falls stopped after 8 21 am

Need above 136 85 and 90 to hold on longer = otherwise could be a scalp sell next hr

EJ - Chart showing LR Price structure from Opens

EJ - 1 Min LR Chart with 2 key time windows and levels

178186d1407916835-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-13814.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 13814.JPG
    EJ - 13814.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:
Gbp / Jpy

Normally known as the "beast" as this pair in normal times is a big mover

With GU news in 20 mins or so - worth looking at this pair as well

Price atm 172 39 - and its been rising like the GU this morning - already up approx 60 pips

We have an R area 46 to 60 - so know we need above say 65 and 75 to just hold any scalp buys.

Above 172 27 /30 we are still in a scalp up trend buy mode and so need under 23 and 19 to be holding any scalp sells on for lower

9 22 am

Approx 8 mins to UK pound news and quick update on GU

For me above 6800 - still session bullish

We need to see back over 6829 and 35 to be scalp buying for next R areas at 40 to 6860

On any pullbacks falling but staying above 6800 - I would still look for more scalp buys above 6812 and then 19

If we dont make over 6840 on rises - then could be start of a sell off - but again need under 6810 and under 6800 to any scalp sells on for lower and bigger price falls

I will not be in a scalp for the news - but then hope to take one within 3-9 mins afterwards

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.