Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
UJ

Not mentioned it much today

We have had a double top at 102 36/7 and since then price as just been falling to supports at 102 13/14 area. Under 23/25 on bounces up are still then another scalp sell - but if price made over 27 and 30 - its trying back up again

EU

1 39 pm - end of TW was a scalp sell on EU from 3352/3

Trouble is above 45/47 is an area we might be able to scalp buy again from

Would need under 44 and 41 to hold the scalp sells on for a larger fall - otherwise take what you can and look at more scalp buys then above 47 - but we do then need above last high of 54/5

UJ

We have had a double top at 102 36/7 and since then price as just been falling to supports at 102 13/14 area. Under 23/25 on bounces up are still then another scalp sell - but if price made over 27 and 30 - its trying back up again

UJ comment from 30 mins ago

made 21 - and topped for the scalp sell under 23/25.

Now dropped under 13 low to 11 and will hold now 30% stake on whilst under 16

Popping out and having a break - but will be back in an hr or so

GL

EU

1 39 pm - end of TW was a scalp sell on EU from 3352/3

Trouble is above 45/47 is an area we might be able to scalp buy again from

Would need under 44 and 41 to hold the scalp sells on for a larger fall - otherwise take what you can and look at more scalp buys then above 47 - but we do then need above last high of 54/5

EU comment from over 25 mins ago

Above 47 was a scalp buy again and we have just made now 3361 and so exited 100% scalp buy stake at 3359 - before I leave

interesting - will it now test 75 or 80 next ???

3 48 pm

Back in last 10 mins

EU

We posted a LH approx 50 mins after the 3361 interim high at 3359 - which indicated the scalp sell after 3 00 pm hr change

So far made 3345 and 3339 /41 is the interim support area

GU

Finally made the 6800 - which it failed to do yesterday

Price at 93 atm - and above 6789 - still in scalp buy mode on pullbacks

Would need under 87 and 84 to be holding or taking new scalp sells

Last edited:
UJ

From 2 hrs ago - comment on UJ

Well price just made 102 25 and then stopped and became a scalp sell at 3.39pm

Was able to catch that at 23 and so far made 18 and I am down to 30% stakes on the scalp sell now and would look for scalp buys again above 102 11 -13 area ??

Under 102 08 and 05 - more scalp sells

EU

missed the start of the scalp buy at 3 51 pm - ( start of TW ) from 3347

Already made 58 - but I was not in until 52.

Need above 61 and then 65 to hold or stay with scalp buy

From 2 hrs ago - comment on UJ

Well price just made 102 25 and then stopped and became a scalp sell at 3.39pm

Was able to catch that at 23 and so far made 18 and I am down to 30% stakes on the scalp sell now and would look for scalp buys again above 102 11 -13 area ??

Under 102 08 and 05 - more scalp sells

i exited scalp sell at 102 14/5

It lined up with a scalp buy at 4 09 pm - but have not taken for now - will see if its on with a pullback

This last 40 mins as seen good action on many pairs - and GU even made 6810 - pity I am only on 30% stakes on scalp buys

GU

Ideally if we do carry on above 6811 and 15 - then I would be looking for a scalp sell at the 6820 -35 area - as its all a R - both dynamic and static

EU

I notice we have both dynamic and static resistance in the 3360 -3370 area - as it was a support on the previous falls

For any try back above 3400 - we would need to go through 2 main R areas - and everyone we breach then becomes another support - like the present ones at 3335 -40 and then 45/50.

I dont mind which direction we got next too really - as I only scalp the EU nowadays and rarely have NPGT's that end up lasting above 50 or 100 pips on this pairs.

I find the EA and AU and recently the EJ and GU all better for catching swings off scalp trades

orite Mosephtehfokkeroftehforex, ur still here then 'av u called a 'live' one yet?(y):cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::whistle:rolleyes::!::cool::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::http://static2.trade2win.com/boards/images/smilies/icon_neutral.gifcool::|:whistling

Hi Pondlifesbailiffs

Now remember you can't touch his iphone as he has dropped it down the Kazi that many times its had it - and also his 2 mill pension fund is "ringfenced" that good by some dodgy yorkshire accountant - its untouchable!!!

kinell - were you bin Pondy ?

Since Pondlife helped me with me tradin - I have been "milking it large" - i did slip up though as this last 198 days I have been making calls approx 15 a day - so what "millions " - OK about 2970 trade calls - a few have slipped through the net live - but all was OK as they were sh*te ones anyway

I noticed most of them southern bar stewards softies had quit - got no back bone - prob no other "bone" neither and not like real men from up north - emotions are for girls I was taught ;-)

Keep pumping and gud traden to ya man !

Regards

One of your fans

F ;-)

Last edited:
Wednesday 13th August 2014 - Pre Open

Good Morning Fx Intraday Traders

Middle of the week and some important news today - on both the pound and the US dollar today - that should have an effect on the EU.

We are still suffering from the holiday's effect with low volumes and of course all the banks are worried about what the regulators will plan to do now that they have discovered so much trade manipulations in the FX markets.

So not the best or easiest of times to be intraday FX trading - but its still all possible if you understand the "game" and have the patience and experience to work out the best way to do it.

Normal stuff this morning - quick review and updates on the main pairs I plan to trade - I will be majoring more on the GU and EU today with news out but will cover another minimum 4 pairs - as if I plan to take 10 -20 intraday trades - I need to catch the best moves across the key pairs from this last hour to approx London close approx 10 hrs away.

Have a good trading day and stay focused

Regards

F

EJ

I have started with this pair because I took a scalp sell at 6 39 am approximately at 136 71.

It was a second LH - the other had been earlier and my LR's and the PA were saying price should fall

Normal scalp - although I only needed a 3 pip soft stop with the spread being just 0 4 of a pip.

As i type I have taken 70% stake off at 66 - as I don't see under 62 for now - but will leave the 30% on whist price stays under 695

EU

Yesterday was a real "gameplay" day as far as I am concerned.

We had a low last week and then price formed an up channel has it went back over 3400 up to approx 3430 area

It then fooled bulls by dropping out the up channel and going under 3380 and 70 - which would then be the sign for more bears in enter as it fell.

Then the clever manipulated part of a double bottom - or in fact a slightly HL at 3336.

Since then price has risen for over 11 hrs - but still not quite making back over the R area.

As of now at 7 00 am and the EO price is at 3363 and is in an approx 11 pip range - with 3359 as low and needing over 70 to try higher again.

Ideally set up to totally frustrate both bulls and bears - and get them to enter trades that are not really cleat in direction.

No problem for experienced scalpers though - as we can trade both ways and take advantage of most range areas - as long as the dont go into tight BTTZ's - as they are no trading zones.

i will wait for more clues on the EU before scalping it and meanwhile update on other pairs

Last edited:
GU

Well missed scalp buy at 6 30 am - but caught it from 6 53 am after I had shorted the EJ.

A strong up move with price now at topping at 6815 - around the high of yesterday

Down to 30% stakes at 14 now and will hold this stake on the buys whilst price stays above 6911

GU

We do have UK Pound news this morning at 9 30 am - and although the GU as been bearish recently falling from near 7200 to the mid 6700 area - this latest news can be of use - either way.

Players may have been buying yesterday - ready to take more sell today after news - or they now see opportunities to ride on the back of any good news to take price back up 150 -250 pips - whilst still in a bearish trend

We would need back over 6860 and 87 to look at a turn being attempted - and we are still in an intraday down bias under 6840/50 as far as I am concerned - but even that gives an opportunity for another 30 -40 pips price rise and scalp buy.

We need to fall under 6800 and 6785 to be holding scalp sells for now and news is approx just over 2 hrs away

EU / EJ and EA

After the 7 00 am EO and from then on we have seen price rise on all these 3 pairs

Not been able to take all scalp buys - as also in GU but jumped in the EU above 67 and it was confirmed then over 69 and now in last 5 mins we are up at 73/4 - - above yesterday's high

Above 68/69 will hold 30% stake on

Status
Not open for further replies.