Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

Further falls to a new low at 6756 and then a HL at 6757 saying scalp buy at 6 45 am - out of a TW

We need to see above 67 to hold the scalp buy on - otherwise take what you can and realise then under 57 and 63 would be more scalp sells

Last edited:
EU

From 6 51 am and start of EO time window - we have had a scalp sell at 3372 on the I min Lr charts

I need really under 66 and 63 to hold on and back over 75 would be a turn again

Last edited:
EJ

Down to 30% stake already on EJ scalp buy and will only hold above 66.

EJ

This comment was from yesterday afternoon - and price rose from 136 61 to 136 89 in the Asian session

Since then its fallen again and is presently at 76 and in a scalp sell under 80

supports now at 68 -70 and then under 66 would be more scalp sells to main support area of 136 60.

Last edited:
GU

Further falls to a new low at 6756 and then a HL at 6757 saying scalp buy at 6 45 am - out of a TW

We need to see above 67 to hold the scalp buy on - otherwise take what you can and realise then under 57 and 63 would be more scalp sells

GU - 70% stakes of scalp buy at 6764 - will hold 30% on above 58/9

Cad comment from approx 2 hrs ago

never even made over 0950 again and since then as now dropped to 0922 - lower than I thought

If you exit any scalp sell here - we would need to see above 0935 to hold any scalp buys on for trying a turn up again

Also if we drop under 0917 - then could be a fall to 0900 area

GL

CAD comment from after London close yesterday

After further rises - we then did test the supports at 0920 area again - making 0919 - but not going under 0917 - and then retraced

Since then - we have made 0942 - and are still in scalp buy mode above 36 - with the next important R area at 09050 -60 area

EJ

This comment was from yesterday afternoon - and price rose from 136 61 to 136 89 in the Asian session

Since then its fallen again and is presently at 76 and in a scalp sell under 80

supports now at 68 -70 and then under 66 would be more scalp sells to main support area of 136 60.

EU comment from over 20 mins ago

Off out in 5 mins for approx 40 mins - so have exited all off EU scalp sell at 3364./5

Under 71 I think still a scalp sell on these bounces - but then needs under 63 and 60 for more falls

Will be back after London Open in that hour

hey gang ...........will be a little more low profile for the rest of August now due to other projects ............have fun and don't give the "old man" too much grief here !

later
N

Morning guys

I hope you scalp bought the GU again BP after that false tease to low again - 7 51 am or even 8 00 am was ok for a scalp buy at either 6761 or 65 and now at 8 11 am we have just made 76.

I missed it as was out - but for me now any retraces staying above 63 are scalp buys again - but we would need above 6780 - for a proper turn being on

hey gang ...........will be a little more low profile for the rest of August now due to other projects ............have fun and don't give the "old man" too much grief here !

later
N

Lol - GL with your new projects N and when ever you in scalping mode just pop in

All the best

Regards

F

AU and EA

AU - under 9260 still bearish this morning with low 9247/8

Its is a scalp buy above 53 - but would need above 65 to hold it on longer expecting a turn. i will look for more scalp sells around 58 to 62 area

EA - not exactly the opposite this morning - although under 4450 -53 bearish and would need above 63 and 66 to be holding scalp buys for tries up

8 30 am

Sill cannot scalp sell AU at 61 for now - but will keep an eye on it as R area here from 62 to 65 and we would need above 67 to really breach it

If it does pull back - then would look for another scalp buy above 9253/4

8 51 am

EU

i am looking to try and scalp sell again under 3375 - as that is the start of now a R area between 75 and 3385.

For now we have another HL at 3360/1 - but we have dropped out the up channel we had worked in from last Friday.

Still wating for street electricity to be turned on. The neoghbours dad noticed the wiring running from the street up thr house was red hot . Eek. Velux also leaking..

Morning guys

I hope you scalp bought the GU again BP after that false tease to low again - 7 51 am or even 8 00 am was ok for a scalp buy at either 6761 or 65 and now at 8 11 am we have just made 76.

I missed it as was out - but for me now any retraces staying above 63 are scalp buys again - but we would need above 6780 - for a proper turn being on

GU comment from over 40 mins ago

We topped again at 6779/80 and then fell again - we need under 71 to hold any scalp sell on - but then 63 to 65 is another scalp buy area

Still wating for street electricity to be turned on. The neoghbours dad noticed the wiring running from the street up thr house was red hot . Eek. Velux also leaking..

Morning MM

Hope all is well and you had a good holiday break - shame you have come back to problems by the sound of it

About most of day - with normal breaks in slow periods etc

Hope to see you about this week - and good trading

Regards

F

AU and EA

AU - under 9260 still bearish this morning with low 9247/8

Its is a scalp buy above 53 - but would need above 65 to hold it on longer expecting a turn. i will look for more scalp sells around 58 to 62 area

EA - not exactly the opposite this morning - although under 4450 -53 bearish and would need above 63 and 66 to be holding scalp buys for tries up

Comments from over 45 mins ago

AU - Could not scalp sell around 60 -62 area and price now breach up to 66

What was better was scalp sell on EA under 4446 with price now at 4424 and still not stopped falling for now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.