Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Tips

If you can get a scalp into profit that allows you to lock in 1 - 5 pips profit - ie say you have a 8 pip scalp and then you take above 60 or 70+ % stake off - the 30% try and leave on with a few pips profit and then you can forget the trade - its a win / win

You will either end up with just a small profit 1 -5 pips - or you will have luck and the direction keeps going you way and then you might make 15 or 25 or even 100+ pip on your 30% stake

With this method - you can literally have 12 trades on 6 pairs and not worry about them at all - as you are not exposed to extra capital - and its no stress

If you had for example a sell on the AU under 9380 with say 3 pips locked in profit - and now a buy at 9367 and it goes above say 72 - you can lock another 3 pips profit in - and leave both trades on - knowing what ever happens you cannot lose

Worse case scenario is - you only make 6 pips profit - best case scenario - one direction stays going and it nets you 25 -50 or even 200 pips - but with no stress and does not stop you then trading another pair or pairs.

i need to think about this

Last edited:
Things.....have......gotten......so......slow.......I'm trading GU - might be time to take a vacation.....

On a serious note - there's a tick trendline - up - on GU - breaks it by the width of a pubic hair I am out....

12 09pm

Update

GU

i got taken out of my sell trade when it spent over 2 hrs going back 12 pips - but failed to make above 6944 and for me it was then a scalp sell again - but needing a new low to confirm the pair still wants lower

Will post my GU chart in a bit

EU

under 3407 still a scalp sell - BUT - we need another low under 3394 and 3390 in this hour - otherwise it might slowly decide to try and tease back up and test 3405 -10 area

EJ - been a scalp buy last few hrs - making 137 08 .

It took me out my scalp sell at 136 96 and really we need back under 137 00 and under 95 to be holding any scalp sells on from retraces under 137 08 /9

I am glad i going away later on today - I dont reckon I am missing much - but saying that Friday and then the first few days of the week could see massive moves - always a lull before a storm in this game ;-)

i need to think about this

the distressing thing about that is that it had not occurred to me naturally!

RE - NPGT ie No Pain Gain Trades - or as we use to call them "free trade" are just one of many "secrets" of money management

Forexmospherians - ie us traders who are always thinking "outside the box" will always be looking for different ways of getting an "edge"

As you know - Sir Gissa is a PPND fan involving pyramiding and peeling - I am a 30% stake fan - although its my scalping that makes the bread and butter and the NPGT's are really cream on the cake

Status
Not open for further replies.