Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU is messy now MM - a BTTZ as well

Going to have an hr off or so now - had a better day than yesterday as done over my daily target on pips - but not money wise - as too many pips on 30% stakes

See you later

Yes. I managed a few pips long and cut it at right time

WD

moved CAD stop up to 36 now and if taken its still good

We did not mention the EJ - whilst EU as been teasing down - EJ up over 20+ pips and still a scalp buy above 136 89 area

OK - back to other holiday jobs ;-)

Afternoon F and MM,

I was wondering if you have a spare minute would it be possible for you guys to post a chart showing the "30 min" rule if it has occurred today.

Many thanks

JR

For me its not so much a rule as the idea that if there for instance has been no selling for a while (in the context of a previous bear wave to the left) then perhaps this means that interested parties are preparing to take price up.

Thank you MM,

I have been following this thread for a while and it has helped so much in my journey with FX.

Good Stuff.

JR

yes. that one was like a jigsaw with a clearly defined single piece needed to complete piccy. i need every pip atm

Attachments

• 6pipi.PNG
    6pipi.PNG
    1.3 KB · Views: 274
Afternoon F and MM,

I was wondering if you have a spare minute would it be possible for you guys to post a chart showing the "30 min" rule if it has occurred today.

Many thanks

JR

Hi John

The 30 mins non breach of a interim high or interim low does happen most days on many pairs.

The trouble is - like everything in trading - you need several clues as MM says to have the higher probability than just one on its own

There as been a couple that did not work - and the low was breached on the EU around 35 mins on one occasion - and normally or say 60 -70% of the time if not breached in 30 mins it favours the new direction for the next 30 + mins and then should only look at making another attempt after 60 mins - thats if it does try again

I have used the example of the AU with several time windows - where price retraces and then does not return in the 30 mins

Hope this helps -

Attachments

• AU - 29714.JPG
    AU - 29714.JPG
    162.6 KB · Views: 77
Wednesday 30th July 2014 - Pre Opens

A very Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders.

I will not be covering a full day today as later on this afternoon I am away on a Holiday Break for approximately 7 days.

I welcome any followers of the thread to carry on with any FX trading comments whilst I am away and will this morning remind you all of some key points and tips that might help you with your FX Intraday trading.

Meanwhile quick reviews and updates on the main pairs I will be trading this session

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

I will start with this pair as I am also in a sell scalp on it from the start of the 6 30 am TW at 6 21 am and 3409.

As I type its just made another low of 3403 and i drop to 30% stake size now and exit 70%.

Under 3509 /10 we are still in a scalp sell on any pullbacks and i will only look at exiting the 30% stakes above 3012 - because then it could be a scalp buy from pullbacks staying above the new low.

The set up is so heavily bias to sells - that you tend to think it manufactured and is part of the false sentiment game - with the idea to take price to below 3400 to say 3385 or 90 - and then once most traders are in sells - all the players will look at buying and taking price back up 25 -50 pips

Will keep updated during the morning - but I am sure I will be scalping other pairs in preference

Status
Not open for further replies.