Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday 23rd July 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Looking at the charts I can see the effect of Aussie news last night - up 50+ pips on AU - and down 90+ pips on the EA - so need to see if we get some retraces on those pairs today.

Normal stuff - will do a quick review and updates on the pairs I plan to trade.

With regards to red news items - we need to be looking at the Pound this morning and then later on at lunch the CAD.

i am out twice or could be three times this morning - but should be back within the half hr after I have done my taxi service for the family and even the dog :)

Have a good trading day - I hope to cover a 10 hr window up to past London Close - but will maybe only at screens between 3 and 5 hrs during that time - mainly during the 2 TW's per hour

Regards

F

EU

Not really expecting to see above 3510 or 30 again for a bit and after any pullbacks expect another fall under 3457/58 down to 3425 -45 area..

I don't expect under 3400 today - but that's based on guessing - so please don't look upon that as based on TA.

For now we have a tight range of 3456 to approx 3471 - so only about 16 pips for more clues

Supports are trying to form more and hold around 58 to 63 - so we know any 3-5 pip drop under 57 should be more scalp sells and similar over 3472 be in or holding scalp buys

Will try and update most hrs - it is a scalp buy above 63 atm

GU

Lot of red news at 9 30 am and some more although not major at 11 00 and then the BOE Gov speaking at 12 45 pm - so lots of excuses to move the GU all over the place ;-)

Supports in the 7040-55 area have been keeping the GU up atm and price now after a 15 hr rise is 7070 approximately

The GU as been in a lovely scalp sell from the 6 30 am TW - ideally 6 38 /9 am from 7075 - but the slow motion move as only dropped 7 pips so far with interim supports at 63-66 area

Above supports then look for scalp buys again and only hold scalp sells under 62 and 58

EJ

This pair as seen price falling - with so far low early on of 136 47.

Under 65 still really in a down bias or mode - but as been a scalp buy last 4 hrs and only moved up approx 8 pips

We would need tp see over 68 and 71 to look at holding any scalp buys on for a turn and try up - but favour looking for scalp sells under 65 during this next 30 mins or so.

To hold scalp sells - we then need back under 50 and 44

Had 72-78 "marked out" as a nice sell area - notice there is some of that news stuff later......

Morning andrac

I would agree with you - if we do get above 68 - I would still be scalp buying - but as you say I would be looking at then scalp sells a bit higher - ie 74 - 79 area

For now thinking 62 -65 should be first scalp sell area - but as you know - would only take it if all lined up with other clues etc

Have a good day and i will look at GJ as well as GU in next hr or so

Regards

F

CAD

With news at lunchtime - I will also include this pair today

Price currently at 0733 with 0728 an early low

Still in down bias under 37 /40 and would need above 39 and 42 to be taking or holding scalp buys on for a try up.

Under 0727 and 23 - scalp sells to next supports

GU

Lot of red news at 9 30 am and some more although not major at 11 00 and then the BOE Gov speaking at 12 45 pm - so lots of excuses to move the GU all over the place ;-)

Supports in the 7040-55 area have been keeping the GU up atm and price now after a 15 hr rise is 7070 approximately

The GU as been in a lovely scalp sell from the 6 30 am TW - ideally 6 38 /9 am from 7075 - but the slow motion move as only dropped 7 pips so far with interim supports at 63-66 area

Above supports then look for scalp buys again and only hold scalp sells under 62 and 58

GU

Down to 30% stakes on GU at 7066

Was hoping I could scalp buy around 63 -66 - and we are in a TW

maybe in next 9 mins - if not will just hold 30% scalp sell on

GU at 7 37 am

its made 7059 and I am out scalp sell 30% stakes

Under 66 for now still a scalp sell - but for me we are in a support area - so would be surprised if we keep just going down - but knowing the market - as we know anything can and does normally happen ;-)

Not scalp bought yet and out in 10 mins for 30 mins - so will have to leave for now

See you in the next hr

GU

a hl b4 51 mins?..

Last edited:
8 10 am

EJ

We did not need above 60 for a fall and a new low now at 45 - too late to catch it - and also too late for GU scalp buy above 60

EU

Still a scalp sell now under 3466 - but PA is not kind - ie 3 pip drop - 2 5 pip rise etc etc - designed to make it not easy to trade and be comfortable

We need another attempt under 56 ideally to hold scalp sells on

EU

Still a scalp sell now under 3466 - but PA is not kind - ie 3 pip drop - 2 5 pip rise etc etc - designed to make it not easy to trade and be comfortable

We need another attempt under 56 ideally to hold scalp sells on

yes wish i had got ej. You know why im looking at eu tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.