Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

prior to news - above 7070 a scalp buy - but cannot see it going over 7100 or 7114 area top - to stay in down mode

Under 7059 and 40 we should be scalp selling for next supports

GY

Similar set up - above 173 17 /20 scalp bullish but needs above 32 and 36 to hold on for attempts at 47 -50 area

Under 173 08 and 172 97 scalp sells for lower

There as been some nice scalps this morning - traditional technical analysis would just not pick them up - ie it just noise - but on a tick chart or 1 min they are good trades - and just 6 pips at $50 a pip is nice money for 10 -15 mins work

well done major with EU long ----- a question for both pete and yourself what time/price was the LONG entry for EU ???

this was mine. i suspect F cld have bough at 0847 but i needed this much time to be sure

Attachments

• bp1.PNG
    bp1.PNG
    3.4 KB · Views: 74
i thought my gu short was good t but not enough clues for a reverse and we were generally in sb mode. live and learn more. Glad you are compiling examples of this technique BP

well done major with EU long ----- a question for both pete and yourself what time/price was the LONG entry for EU ???

It was one in 9 00 am TW

Perfect time 8 59 am at 56/57 - but any time after 8 51 am

I was out still but caught it at 9 09 /10 am when I got back and low had held 30 mins as another clue

Status
Not open for further replies.