Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

7087 to 7080 is all a support area

Breach it and we may drop down to low 70's or even test 7060

Stay above it and make 96 and 99 and then its back in scalp buy land

EU

Back in the 3520 -30 zone - 10 pips and we need another clear breach and then ideally above 41 and 45 for higher - or under 3510 and 3500 for lower

I am sure i have said that before some time this week lol

EA and AU

Will EA drop under 4400 - and will AU try above 9400 ???

I am sure next 1 -3 hrs might tell us - well I hope ;-)

GU

Dropped started again at 1 13pm - outside our normal time windows and is now testing 7081

We do have news in approx 10 mins - so will wait now and review after 1 32 or so

For now the GU is still a scalp sell under 89

Markets playing another ploy or moving pairs in the 20 mins prior to news - knowing most traders will be reluctant to enter new trades so near ;-)

GU dropped and now down at 7072 - under 81 - still a scalp sell

Its been a busy 30 mins - and did not even check the Cad - I thought it was US dollar news - but that's at the crafty time of 2 55 pm UK time - I wonder why not 3 00 pm ????

GU

Looking at a 5 and 20 min chart I can see a down channel and have both dynamic and static horizontal supports in the 7059 - 65 price area

GU price at 1 46pm is now 7067.

Maybe we can see if there is a bounce and scalp buy in this next TW

GU

Any bounces from a support area should stay under 7084 -88 area - and from under there we should be able to scalp sell again

If 7059 to 65 does not offer any barrier - than we need under 56 and 50 to scalp sell more

1 57 am

GU as kept going with just a small bounce and now at 7050

We may get another bounce after the hr change - so either lock in profit or take a % off

Staying with the GU atm because its been the biggest mover this last hour - with an approximate 50 pip drop.

Note time of low - on hr and then under 7060 should be another scalp sell - but we then need to breach under 7038 within 30 mins of 2 00 pm

Have not got a clue whether it will - but does seem still very bearish atm - but yiu nver know a big player could come in at 7050 and take it back up 100 pips ;-)

Its all happened in last 10 mins

Now both EJ and EU have dropped under supports - and I have missed both - although still got 30% sell stake on GU and its now down at 7037.

Today - you could see a lot of play and manipulations taking place - and suddenly they come in with a bang

Will review again at next TW

EU

now down at 3492

Under 3510 and 3505 you tend to think you should be able to scalp sell again on any bounces

Will review in more detail after 2 30 pm

AU and EA

Well after the news - and the sudden moves up - the AU reverses from 9411 and now down at 9365 - over 50 pip move in under an hr on the AU - a big move for that pair in the day

You get the feeling stop hunting as taken place

The EA as not been so bad and stayed still in a down mode and now around 4400

Status
Not open for further replies.