Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 39 am - end of TW - normal stuff - just teases for now - with no real commitment going on

Not staying with 30% stakes on scalp buys - need some pips on the board first

is that you in a short EU trade as of now @ 25 area

Hi BP

The EU short started from 7 36 /37 am - ie the scalp buy lasted 15 mins for 5 -6 pips

Trouble is unless we drop under 20 and 17 - then the short is only worth 1 - 4 pips - OK - but not appealing enough compared to the EJ - my preferred pair to scalp

GU

It looks as though 7105/6 might be a LH to the 7110 posted at 7 30 am and now we will test 98 and then maybe 95/6

I was hoping to scalp buy again - but for now - think we will not get back over 7106

pete do you take trades outside of your time windows ? as an example would you be long GU now @ 01 area ?

I would say normally 75 - 85% of all my trades are in the TW's - but if outside then at 45/46 mins or 14 /16 mins

Today is different liquidity providers using different bot settings etc - you can spot changes going on - that normally would happen at different times

The AU and EA - have really been played with - and I have been caught by theses latest ploys

Once you know - you can adapt etc - but maybe next hr - it might revert to normal settings again - remember we are playing again super computers and very cunning tricksters - and some days they are extra cute - a bit like this morning lol

Last edited:
8 30 am

For now - not got a direction on EU and EJ - so not in scalps on either

The GU as been easier with 7105/6 a lower high to scalp buy up to and then sell from

Cad as been easier as a scalp buy and AU and EA caught me out - and I missed their larger moves - the EA one worth nearly 30 pips

I would say normally 75 - 85% of all my trades are in the TW's - but if outside then at 45/46 mins or 14 /16 mins

Today is different liquidity providers using different bot settings etc - you can spot changes going on - that normally would happen at different times

The AU and EA - have really been played with - and I have been caught by theses latest ploys

Once you know - you can adapt etc - but maybe next hr - it might revert to normal settings again - remember we are playing again super computers and very cunning tricksters - and some days they are extra cute - a bit like this morning lol

:devilish: so with the other 15%.25% of your time is it back to bed with some skirt :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

EU - still just stuck - whilst EJ from 8 34 am as now moved up and testing a new high

In fact as I type moved up 9 pips and I have got 5 of them so far

Some players are having fun this morning ;-)

EU now joined the EJ and started rising - and as I type its just reached a R area at 3529 /30

EJ still trying up - but down to 30% stakes at 19 for me

GU

Now in a BTTZ range of under 10 pips

Under 7106 scalp sell - above 97 - scalp buy

wait for it to come out one way or the other by at least 3 pips

Status
Not open for further replies.