Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

2 00 pm UK time

So far high 139 01 - and LH at 138 98 and now a LL at 87

Intial scalp sell over as we need under 84 and then 80 and 77 for a larger drop

Any bounces should stay under 97 now - so a quick scalp buy might be possible from say above 83 to 95 - but as long as we stay under 97 then we should try under 80 and 77

EJ quote from 2 hrs ago

Its taken that long to drop approx 25 -30 pips

138 66 low for now - and above 68 /69 scalp buy and then maybe under 138 85-90 we might be able to scalp sell again

Above 139 00 again forget any more scalp sells for now

3 51 pm and start of 4 00 pm time windwo

can only scalp buy EJ at 75 and 77

Under there still a scalp sell

GU - still not got up over 6850

Off for a bit now

GL and see you later guys

Regards

F

Wednesday 21st may 2014 - Pre Opens at approx 6 42 am

Good Morning Intraday FX traders

Half way through the week - and the 2 pairs with a negative correlation - ie EA and AU have been the easy and most profitable ones to trade so far.

During the Asian Session the EA made 4870 - 250+ pips up from Monday am and the AU fell to 9217 - 160+ pip fall - and so 400 pip available there - and if you have got anything over 50% of them - very well done.

Will update and review them a bit later but will start with the other key pairs I plan to intraday trade today

Have a good Wednesday and remember the main 2 main news items today are - Pound / UK news at 9 30 am UK time and then London Close onward - Dollar news with the red part at 7 00 pm

Regards

F

GU

Starting with this pair as Pound / UK news at 9 30 am

Price atm at 6840 with 6865 the high for yesterday and a LH at 6849

For me - still bullish above 6830 - ie like a line in the sand - above 30 and 50 - would expect more tests above 65 and maybe 6880 or even 6900

Under 6830 - then yes more likely more falls down to 6815-20 and the low of this week at 6803

Range wise 6850 to 6800 - first area to breach either way. The UK economy as been growing well and we are coming out the recession - but the big worry is still inflation and house prices - that could both cause problems - especially if interest rates rose later this year.

Also we have local elections tomorrow - so a lot of excuse for some players to take the pound anywhere they might want to - will they ? - have not got a clue - but what ever happens - I hope to be on the right side of the main moves ;-)

Last edited:
EU

Another line or lines in the sand for this pair - 3690 and 3700

Price above atm at 3706 - and for me above both lines then bullish on an intraday session bases - but needing to breach above 3720 and 3730+ to see more rises.

Under 3700 and 3690 - then back to scalp selling more - with interim supports before the important support levels at 3650 and 3640 .

Not scalping it atm - and will say the EU is not the easiest pair to scalp - as the tight range is heavily manipulated to create more proper "noise" - so PA can be spiky and not to smooth for scalpers after 2 -10+ pips.

However - when it does move properly - then yes - we want to be with it - and so it will be always on my trading list of the day

EJ

Normally my favourite - that is in normal trading times ;-)

Atm - its being held by supports at the 138 55 -60 area - a triple bottom - intraday wise and really under 139 00 - we have to say bearish and therefore can the support hold any longer - or will it go today?

Presently a scalp sell under the last LH at 138 81

Good morning F

I was hoping you could point me to the thread that covers your time windows please.

Many thanks

Derolo

Morning F

With regards to the G/U. Like yesterday the news seemed to be priced in before the actual news was released then pulled back. Do you think this is happening now with the movement that is happening at present on the G/U?

Derolo

Status
Not open for further replies.