Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not me , its your levels , i didn't scalp at all now , i am talking about your own levels , BTW your short triggered at 19 and stopped you out -5 pips . infact 2 times = -10 pips .

LOL

Tar sorry man - you are not with it - either scalping or this thread

First - i would not be entering any more scalp sells until under 17 after any profit taken at one under 31 and then if we do -as w e have dropped under 17 - I will even just stake profit as we stop - ie end of 11 am time window

My method is complex - its just not simple

You are simplifying saying enter then just take a 5 pip stop

Scalping is nothing like that sorry

If you enter and it goes up 5 ot 8 or 15 pips - you take profit on the way

If you do not go up 2 or 5 pips - you exit with 1 pip or minus 2 or 3pips

You have to be flexible

You cannot have fixed rules - ie 5 pip stop target 10 pips

It just not work like that in the market

I would gladly show you and explain more - or even MM could now

You should actully be in a scalp sell at 61 or 59 and then gone into a free trade with you stop in profit at say 39

You only scalp sell at 17 if you think you can get plus 1 or 5 or 20 pips out of it without it bouncing back up over 5 pips from entry

Even then done right you are still in profit - even if you cannot get out under 5 pips

Until you understand the proper methods - you can not always just pick up and join a thread

Anyway for all you know I could still be holding 2 free trades on the GU

One scalp buy in profit from 7 am at 6688 - with say 10 pips profit locked in now

and then other free trade scalp sell from 6760 - with say 20 pips locked in

Thats why its complicated - its just not a simple system or method I am using as it also involves free trade

Please criticise it as much as you like

It only made me over 700K + in 4/5 years :D

Regards

F

FXM its irrelevant what you say here , i'm just talking about your own levels otherwise this thread and your whole posts are meaningless , you are short now at 19 where you exit ?

I think I should post a GU chart for Tar

i want to try and explain more - as he only can see negatives all the while - which is a shame
;-((

So will do a chart - and Tar - what do you know about my time windows - as we have just entered the 11.30 am one already ??

A non working chart to follow

took 70% off at 9 pips gu. i did not give sell signal as it seems to be causing confusion

Hi MM

Probably you can also try and explain a bit to Tar as well

Will do a chart for him now - and Well done exiting in time window for now as really 6700 - 6704 big number might be a bounce point

Regards

F

Last one nice sell at 19 FXM where you suppose you close ? You down -20 pips at 9 am , you missed the news , then you down 2 X -5 pips in longs after that then you are down -20 pips in shorts so far this hour = -50 pips down for you FXM so far in cable alone , but this last trade is nice entry at 19 where you close FXM ?

Last edited:
Hi MM

Probably you can also try and explain a bit to Tar as well

Will do a chart for him now - and Well done exiting in time window for now as really 6700 - 6704 big number might be a bounce point

Regards

F

ok so 00-04 bounce point so your out from 19 to 2 = 17 pips gains

Last edited:
I myself now enough for this month!

I will go now for a dinner and after the nightlife checkout.

wish you all a good end of the month and hope see you all at Monday for a new fight for the $$ !

have all a wonderful weekend

cheers

I myself now enough for this month!

I will go now for a dinner and after the nightlife checkout.

wish you all a good end of the month and hope see you all at Monday for a new fight for the $$ !

have all a wonderful weekend

cheers

Have a good weekend FX.:clap:

Hi Tar

Attached the GU chart I have been working off this morning

I know it micky mouse one and worth a good laugh - BUT - ist blooming good and works for me

Look at main horizontal line at 6731

Above scalp buy land

Below scalp sell land

How you scalp and manage it - that up to you and how good a scalper you are

You said yourself you are not a scalper

If you want to become one - within 6 -12 months - i could make you really good

If you dont want to - no problem

I follow my chart and blog as an "aide memoire" to make my focused and think of reference points

I do not sell any alert service etc - but dont mind helping other like minded traders who want to improve

It does not happen overnight - etc I am not into simple trading systems - I need great returns with low risk and high RR's

To achieve that I trade like water flows

I am totally flexible with no real bias

I go with time flows etc etc - but also on PA and S % R's and so many other clues

If I have confused you - sorry

If i have mislead you or anyone else - sorry

If I have helped others to gain - good they must be understanding my methods more

Please if i can - i will

Anything I type - can easily change in 2 or 10 mins

Thats why you have to refresh every 30 seconds in busy periods etc to see all comments

With regards to GU - saclp buy above 98 and take profit as you can and if we get over 12 - well done+

Attachments

• GU - 28214 AM.JPG
    GU - 28214 AM.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.