Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry you are down now 33 pips of my thread comments

So really in scalping terms - 1 win 17 pips and then 10 losses at 5 pips - making you 33 pips

OK since 7 am this morning on GU - currently - in total of all buys and sells up - gains and losses up at 87 pips - but some of those are double counted on "free trades"

I know you might think - well how

Let MM explain as I have had enough on a non believer - non scalper trader who as decided to try an nit pick on a method he admits he does not know about ??

If i am wrong and you want to understand more on hows its done

I apologise

Only you know whether you want to learn it or not

Regards

F

why dont you just post up today's fills from your broker, just blank out the position size. it will take 30 seconds.:) otherwise people are going to continue to call you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you posted this , price was at 04 so didnt count for although it may turn into a loss for you as well ....

In a fast moving dynamic FX market - at even no news times price can easily move 2- 7 pips in the 30 seconds it take for you to see my post

Sorry cannot help that

But as you can see - I said 12

It made 11 - and I was out at 10

Even at a late 05 entry - 4- 5 pips there

But dont tell - me - i have lost 5 pips now - no sorry 20+ as it fell from 11 to 91

NO

under 10 to 91 is another scalp sell lol

I reckon - you will be with it after today - no problem

No did not scalp buy at 93 - but would with certain over 12 and 15 ;-)))

Regards

F

Last edited:
OK since 7 am this morning on GU - currently - in total of all buys and sells up - gains and losses up at 87 pips - but some of those are double counted on "free trades"

I know you might think - well how

F

Its not important what you made if its not posted here , its irrelevant mate ...

why dont you just post up today's fills from your broker, just blank out the position size. it will take 30 seconds.:) otherwise people are going to continue to call you out.

Hi SCM

I know - but am I worried when I am called out ..........

No would just sooner make another call or 5 and prove hows it done that show you my figures and then have all the other problems

I think really I do need to show one of the old timers how's it done etc - many still think MM is me in disguise ( lol - no he's not me and was not a scalper up to 4 months ago - please ask him

So - MM is progressing and a few other guys are keen to join this thread for more 1 to 1 coaching - totally free - no gimmicks

I would love Tar to spend say 4 hrs a day over the next week and follow me etc and then let him make his own conclusions

If Tar is not interested - it need to be someone who's been here for say at least 3 - 5 yrs - so that can be looked upon as unbias

Hopefully it will be NVP later on in the summer

Regards

F

In a fast moving dynamic FX market - at even no news times price can easily move 2- 7 pips in the 30 seconds it take for you to see my post

Sorry cannot help that

But as you can see - I said 12

It made 11 - and I was out at 10

Even at a late 05 entry - 4- 5 pips there

But dont tell - me - i have lost 5 pips now - no sorry 20+ as it fell from 11 to 91

NO

under 10 to 91 is another scalp sell lol

I reckon - you will be with it after today - no problem

No did not scalp buy at 93 - but would with certain over 12 and 15 ;-)))

Regards

F

No you didnt say that you said to MM 00-04 is an exit for shorts as it may bounce up so you are out from short 19 to say 02 so thats 17 pips gains MAX , but you are already down in Cable -50 pips and another 7 pips down for you in last 98 buy long = -40 pips so far for u .
All your levels and entries mate ........

Last edited:
FXM another horrible long for you , i am sorry you lost -5 pips if not more it was fast so you may be slipped = -7 pips

I EVEN TOLD YOU THAT BEFORE YOU POSTED YOUR COMMENT

Tar - you are just too slow and not with scalping flow

I have 3 lots of slippage to day - 2 were +1 and the other was -2

Slippage is no problem - but no order today over 7 lots so far

Last edited:
Hi SCM

No would just sooner make another call or 5 and prove hows it done that show you my figures and then have all the other problems

I think really I do need to show one of the old timers how's it done etc - many still think MM is me in disguise ( lol - no he's not me and was not a scalper up to 4 months ago - please ask him

So - MM is progressing and a few other guys are keen to join this thread for more 1 to 1 coaching - totally free - no gimmicks

I would love Tar to spend say 4 hrs a day over the next week and follow me etc and then let him make his own conclusions

If Tar is not interested - it need to be someone who's been here for say at least 3 - 5 yrs - so that can be looked upon as unbias

Hopefully it will be NVP later on in the summer

Regards

F

my morning in between account applying and bank visiting and dog walking

Attachments

• tday.PNG
    tday.PNG
    19 KB · Views: 86
Hi SCM

Yeah but the point is I think you will remain having zero credibility with the real traders at this site until you post a statement. You have made very bold claims, which is fine as long as you can back them up.

You did also say back in December that you would enter a live trading contest or similar in January showing your live fills but nothing came of that.

You have to appreciate the history of this site and the people we have seen come and go over the year including many scammers. Mr Robertson being a very cunning and manipulative poster.

I am just saying it like it is and people will continue to call you out until you provide a statement which take 30 seconds to do. It literally is hit 'print screen' paste into MS Paint and black out the stuff you dont want to share.

my morning in between account applying and bank visiting and dog walking

Well Done MM

Is that way by any chance - what I have been showing you over last 3-4 months ???

If it is - even better - you prove you are a good pupil and also have understood what I have been trying to get over

PS - I have had 2 losses today as well

I EVEN TOLD YOU THAT BEFORE YOU POSTED YOUR COMMENT

Tar - you are just too slow and not with scalping flow

I have 3 lots of slippage to day - 2 were +1 and the other was -2

Slippage is no problem - but no order today over 7 lots so far

Apparently you are so slow and cant read mate , its your level 98 for long not 93 , so your last long from 98 is a loss , and even if you took 93 thats another loss for u = -10 pips .

Well Done MM

Is that way by any chance - what I have been showing you over last 3-4 months ???

If it is - even better - you prove you are a good pupil and also have understood what I have been trying to get over

I counted at least 11 losses for you FXM in Cable alone ....

Last edited:
Well Done MM

yes but i still need more work. have acc for live work now, just waiting for lmax to allow me to fund it

Yeah but the point is I think you will remain having zero credibility with the real traders at this site until you post a statement. You have made very bold claims, which is fine as long as you can back them up.

You did also say back in December that you would enter a live trading contest or similar in January showing your live fills but nothing came of that.

You have to appreciate the history of this site and the people we have seen come and go over the year including many scammers. Mr Robertson being a very cunning and manipulative poster.

I am just saying it like it is and people will continue to call you out until you provide a statement which take 30 seconds to do. It literally is hit 'print screen' paste into MS Paint and black out the stuff you dont want to share.

You are correct

Its so easy to do it

But by not doing - Who's wound up the most -

YES

The non believers - and there will always be these traders who say scalping and even intraday trading does not work

I remember even Random saying - "i dont know how any discretionary intraday trader can make any money in the fx market "

I guess he also was a non believer ;-)

With regards to being a scammer or the old MR SB - I thought that was well and truly put do bed

Believe it or not - I am not an arrogant big headed assertive dominating character at all - far from it

However when I joined this forum - there were so many haters and "dissers" - I just had to fight my corner and was really hoping one would take me on with some trading calls

Not one did

That told me something

Must get back to trading now

Regards

F

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.