Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
just found this review

Written by Laurentiu from Italy

Dukaskopy is a scam broker from a garage in Latvia.

cant be true!!!??!

That's Bull...t, first dukascopy is a Bank in Switzerland.

I trade by them already more then 5 years, and I scalp all that time and trade the news by them. they are the best for me and I try before Interactive brokers and MB in US.

I had one time a issue, in all this years, where 3 of my trades in 2 min. after open immediately close from Dukascopy, they told me that was an technical error in the fast moving market, and they give me the money, same as my trade will reach the TP as a correction pay in my account after 2 days of write a email. also my account manager every time help me if I have some question or other same change the leverage and any more.

Dukascopy Europe for small accounts from $100, they are in Riga in Latvia and they offers the same spreads, liquidy and trading tools as Dukascopy Bank, and the direct access to the SWFX marketplace in Switzerland. but because of the regulation for Europe they must have a Branch in Europe because Switzerland is not a member of the Europe Union.

look for an IB for Dukas, same "cashbackforex, molecule6....." , and they will give you more then 40% back from comm. as rebate every month, I make at the begin more money from rebate then from my small scalping :)

I hope that help
cheers

Last edited:
Friday 28th February 2014 - Approx 7 00 am UK - EO

Morning Guys

Quick update and review of the main pairs I plan to trade today

I can add some if need be - but normally out of the 5 -6 I go with - 2 of them I have scalped for approximately 8 yrs and then the rest I started looking at more over the last 3-5 yrs - When I increased my daily targets up from 20 pips to 30 then to 50 pips just over 14 months ago

OK - first group

EU - Price at 3703 and peaked so far at 3727 then a LH at 14/15

Presently a scalp buy above 3696

Swissy - Price at 8883 - a scalp sell from 8888 - but in a BT tease zone of under 20 pips - ie approx 72 to 92 ish

More to follow

Have a good day

Regards

F

Good Morning Forexmospherian and all!

for the last day in the week and this month!

next red news EUR in ~ 3 hour

cheers

cheers

Morning fx

Yes the last trading day of February 2014

I hope you have had not bad a month and lets hope we can have a great day today

Yes will check news items as well in a bit

Busy already this morning as in 2 scalps - but will take all off the swissy now from a scalp sell at 8877

2 nice scalps for a start (y)

Regards

F

EU - topping atm around 3717/8 - but still scalp bullish over 3712

Might look at another scalp buy above 3728 and 33 - but not so keen just to jump in 20 to 25

out of my cable breakout trade here at 6715 for 100% +13

was after break of BRN and the last high in M1 before around 35 min

I now will trade small lotsize because of my wonderful result this month no will loss from that more then I win at this morning trade!

cheers

out of my cable breakout trade here at 6715 for 100% +13

was after break of BRN and the last high in M1 before around 35 min

I now will trade small lotsize because of my wonderful result this month no will loss from that more then I win at this morning trade!

cheers

WD

That is good to hear

And remember even if you have a bad run of 3 or 4 bad scalps in a row - dont let it get you down - just stop - refocus and then carry on knowing that over 20 or 50 or 100 trades - you will always win more than you lose - as long as you can keep those stops tight ;-))

Did not take the GU having gone with EU and UChf - 2's enough for the start of the morning :)

EU - interim top now at 3721 and 17 was a scalp sell

i do have EU set up differently to GU - expect GU to try up again - but with EU - this rise could be just a big falsey if we go back under 3700 and 95

Dont like predicting - only like trading in the now - but under 13 and 10 more scalp sells

Over 24 and 29 more scalp buys

cheers

Morning all signed in to my forex factory to day so have the right times for new releases lol .

Thanks for the charts F have not had chance to study them yet, yesterday turned into a busy one but i'm all ears today:cheesy:.

EU - 3711 - price stopped and bounced

Above 14 back into scalp buys but need really over 23 to hold on

Under 13 and 10 yes more scalp sells

Morning all signed in to my forex factory to day so have the right times for new releases lol .

Thanks for the charts F have not had chance to study them yet, yesterday turned into a busy one but i'm all ears today:cheesy:.

Hi YT

Thats good to hear
(y)

I hope you have a good day and will try and catch some more good runs today

All the best

F

Status
Not open for further replies.