Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - will definitely feature this pair in the other thread

Price now at 6658 - we got the high within a few pips and also an interim low this morning

Will cover it on a few charts

GU - at end of time window at 3 39pm UK time

Price at 54 and bouncing

Take 70% off any scalp sells from either 68 or 62 and then look at keeping 30% on with stop in profit

Under 63 still scalp bearish and as said need to breach under this support area now for any more fall

GU - what a bounce from 48

We did not make 46 or 43 to hold the scalp sells on longer - so out my 30% at 50 - which was a scalp buy anyway

will be showing on GU charts in other thread a scalp buy of 23 pips before the hour change at 4 00pm - so approx 6 mins to get a RR over 4

Whether on 0 .5% or 1 % - but not over 2% on a proper account - that's a nice reward

For me now 6662 - is like a line in the sand with regards scalping

Above this price favours buy scalps

Under this price would favour more scalp sells

Coming to the end of the 4 00 pm time window - ie 4 09pm

GU at 6683

Suggest you lock more profit in - either by taking 70% off the scalp buy and keeping a free trade open over 72

Under 70 would be time to take more scalp sells or hold any ones you are in beforehand

GU really only scalp buy again over 93 and 97 for either 6700 or 6707

I am off in a bit - had enough for today

Around later tonight posting charts etc

Hope you caught a few pips today - I did ;-))

Regards

F

howeveer, have done 20% on 10k over 2 sessions, mainly scalping the heck out of gold

Lmax software more usuable than i thought originally. HFT group can do a 12% discount on commissions there with a 1k entry., 12 %off 0.0025
Dukus Europe have 35 charge per million notional
any other choices please let me know

Last edited:
just found this review

Written by Laurentiu from Italy

Dukaskopy is a scam broker from a garage in Latvia. Their place BID and place ASK orders are the biggest lies. Supposedly they are design to avoid the spread costs, nothing is further from the truth they are just limit orders put there to deceive. I guess you need something to justify the commission that you have to pay. DO NOT PUT MONEY WITH THIS BROKER, I can guarantee, you will lose your deposit they have people specially hired on the basis of how stupid they are to aid you in losing your deposit faster. If you set your slippage to anything below 10 pips your orders will get rejected frequently. Staff very unprofessional like to make fun of clients asking for help on the chat.

cant be true!!!??!

howeveer, have done 20% on 10k over 2 sessions, mainly scalping the heck out of gold

Lmax software more usuable than i thought originally. HFT group can do a 12% discount on commissions there with a 1k entry., 12 %off 0.0025
Dukus Europe have 35 charge per million notional
any other choices please let me know

Hi MM been out longer than i thought , nice results over last 2 sessions mate.
Are you using the Lmax web based charts or Mt4 ?

just found this review

Written by Laurentiu from Italy

Dukaskopy is a scam broker from a garage in Latvia. Their place BID and place ASK orders are the biggest lies. Supposedly they are design to avoid the spread costs, nothing is further from the truth they are just limit orders put there to deceive. I guess you need something to justify the commission that you have to pay. DO NOT PUT MONEY WITH THIS BROKER, I can guarantee, you will lose your deposit they have people specially hired on the basis of how stupid they are to aid you in losing your deposit faster. If you set your slippage to anything below 10 pips your orders will get rejected frequently. Staff very unprofessional like to make fun of clients asking for help on the chat.

cant be true!!!??!

probably a bit mift at blowing his account by not using proper Money Management.

Status
Not open for further replies.