Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers and thank you

Now under one of my retail clues if an interim high or low is not breached within 30 mins - then it either won't be tried - or it then needs another 30 mins before it tries again.

This tip - is like all clues etc - maybe 60 -70% of the time it works - but at least 30% of the time it does not lol

Having a break for 15 mins but will be around for next hr anyway

Regards

F

ok i get you. it's def possible to have an edge such as yours jobbing it up and down as long as you have solid discipline. the trouble is that you will be at the whim of the people who move the market so you have to be incredibly nimble and flexible. most people cant do that imo. that is why I prefer 'one shot one kill' most of the time.

3 00 pm

EU and EJ both seen nice rises - noticed EU took approx 50 mins to breach it previous high - but EJ did another high within 28 mins - ie under the 30 min rule

Dont know what to think of GU now - as in a mini BTTZ for me

Under 78 and 75 will be scalp selling - BUt back over 94 and 98 will be scalp buying

In between - baffled so will sit on my hands ;-)

ok i get you. it's def possible to have an edge such as yours jobbing it up and down as long as you have solid discipline. the trouble is that you will be at the whim of the people who move the market so you have to be incredibly nimble and flexible. most people cant do that imo. that is why I prefer 'one shot one kill' most of the time.

Agree - my main key discipline is every trade as to start with a stop under 7 pips and ideally under 5 pips with spreads under 1 pip.

Then after a scalp of say 10 pips + - If I think I have a session direction correct will take 70% off as profit and leave 30% on in profit of 1 or 2 pips and forget then for 15 -30 min

If I can get say 5 or more 30% trades on on different pairs - I dont have to worry - what ever happens - I either end up with small profit - or it move it make 50 - 500 or even 1000 pips in very rare occasions

If I am wrong on a scalp - I dont wait to soft stop to come - i am out with either 1 or 2 pips profit - or if possible less then 2 or 4 pips loss.

So even 3 losses in a row might only be a negative 7 -10 pips and then I know over 10 -20 trades over a full day - I will have normally over 65 -75%+ make me positive pips.

Normally I cover say 10 -12 hrs - but try to spend less the 12 -15 mins an hr at screens - unless of course I am in scalps - my 30% trades are really emotion free and I can forget about

3 00 pm

EU and EJ both seen nice rises - noticed EU took approx 50 mins to breach it previous high - but EJ did another high within 28 mins - ie under the 30 min rule

Dont know what to think of GU now - as in a mini BTTZ for me

Under 78 and 75 will be scalp selling - BUt back over 94 and 98 will be scalp buying

In between - baffled so will sit on my hands ;-)

yeah GU has thrown in so many twists and turns, it's easy to see how people who lack discipline will have been hung out to dry. sometimes it looks so strong, then so weak, all designed to ultimately drain traders accounts.

EU - in another no trade zone atm

Above 3386 /88 - it still scalp bullish - but under 3402 - its a scalp sell

Need either back over 3403+ to be buying - or under 85 to be holding scalp sells or taking more

I noticed a small divergence signal there, price didn't breach low of 80 before, did you base it on your lr's as well?

The only negative was it was outside the time window - but agree with you - 80 was important level and my Lrs said scalp buy at 81 and also down trendline R was broken at 81 /2

Risk - but if priced dropped under 79 - I would have been out

Also forgot to mention - had one of my longer LRs sitting flat at 79 - so another clue od dynamic support area

EJ as made 10 now - so down to 30% stake on scalp sell

Been taken out 30% stake on scalp buy now

Still think above 81 a scalp buy - but back in BTTZ

Need above 92 and 94 - or under 78 and 75 - either way for next scalp entry

The only negative was it was outside the time window - but agree with you - 80 was important level and my Lrs said scalp buy at 81 and also down trendline R was broken at 81 /2

Risk - but if priced dropped under 79 - I would have been out

Hi F

Just a quick LR question on GU

at 15.04 price crossed the 3 LRs and fell back then again at 15.15 but this was a successful outcome.

when stalking the trade what stopped you from taking the 15.05 crossing and waiting,

Thanks

Chalky

ahh. what's happened to the summer outside, mental note to buy a place abroad to trade from. lol

still waiting on the london close completion move, will give it till 5pm now, an extra hour.

EU - in another no trade zone atm

Above 3386 /88 - it still scalp bullish - but under 3402 - its a scalp sell

Need either back over 3403+ to be buying - or under 85 to be holding scalp sells or taking more

Eu comment from over an hr ago

Well it dropped under 02 and 3400 and now under 85 at 3382 - forgot about it as was down on 30% stake already - buy nice fall

Status
Not open for further replies.