Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
those 3 yen pairs have done over 80 pips in falls ( in total ) over last 30+ mins - thats why you need multi screens etc to scalp on slow days - otherwise if you watch just 1 or 2pairs - you could be missing out on the movers

yes missed the aj to watch euro pairs

EJ I Min Chart showing bull and bear bias this morning

1 min LR chart on EJ

Areas marked

174862d1400493164-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-19514.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 19514.JPG
    EJ - 19514.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,614
Last edited:
We have had a slow boring Monday am session - BUT

In last hr we have in total over 100 pips available off EJ / UJ / AJ sells - and EU and GU scalp buys

12 15 pm UK time

Just checking - last hr as been boring - with just moves back into the ranges

Will be checking between now and the 12 30 pm time windows for next scalps

EJ

We need under 139 65 and 60 for more falls

If at next time window - we hold above 60 or 65 then look for scalp buys

Last edited:
UJ

similar to EJ - need under 101 08 and 04 to take more scalp sells

Any hold above say 07 or 08 - look for scalp buys in next time window

EU and GU

just stuck in their relative ranges - EU 3690 / 3700 and 37 25 / 30 - GU 6803 and 6830ish

We need proper breaks either way for next larger moves - otherwise just scalp for 3-15 pips or wait

Last edited:
AU and EA

Well I have been selling AU this morning under 9360- 65

Now I think price may try and breach the R area

Similar EA as been buys earlier on - but w ehave not made over the 4675-80 area - ad since then the EA as been a scalp sell - supports 4645 -50 area

Avery (TRO) brought this thread to my attention so will follow with interest,i did spend most of yesterday ploughing through the your other thread but that seemed to get bogged down with side issues

Avery (TRO) brought this thread to my attention so will follow with interest,i did spend most of yesterday ploughing through the your other thread but that seemed to get bogged down with side issues

Hi Watsone

Yes agree had loads of haters and wind up merchants etc taking the pee - but still here and still making pips every trading day - although now had 17 days over the last 6 months when I have not made over my 50 pip daily targets

I have just posted in my other thread some more info for TRO with regards to the LR set up etc

You are welcome and any queries please raise and i will try and answer

Regards

F

Last edited:
EJ - at 12 21 pm and start of time window - price stopped at 138 68 - and then 69 became the scalp buy - based on PA and then LRs at 70

we need over 84 to hold with then supports above 70 holding on nay pullbacks

Under 70 and 66 look for more scalp sells

Last edited:
Hi Watsone

Yes agree had loads of haters and wind up merchants etc taking the pee - but still here and still making pips every trading day - although no had 17 days over the last 6 months when I have not made over my 50 pip daily targets

I have just posted in my other thread some more info for TRO with regards to the LR set up etc

You are welcome and any queries please raise and i will try and answer

Regards

F

Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.