Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU and EA

Well I have been selling AU this morning under 9360- 65

Now I think price may try and breach the R area

Similar EA as been buys earlier on - but w ehave not made over the 4675-80 area - ad since then the EA as been a scalp sell - supports 4645 -50 area

Comment from 90 mins ago on AU and EA

Au tried up to 9366 - but was still not high enough to breach interim R's

Above 54 still have bullish again and need under 50 and 45 to scalp sell more

EA- in a range of 4645 to 4680

Presently a scalp buy - but still in the range

EJ

i exited scalp buy prior to lunch at 84 area, Since then its made 88 and 72

R area 87 to 93 and supports at 70 -76

In between for now - we need a break either way to look for any larger move other than a scalp

EJ - spread for me only 0 4 of a pip atm - so can be scalped both ways - last high 89/90 and still another scalp buy above 78 if you scalp sold under 87

those numbers were not possible to enter on. The faster set were all above so i had to wait for 64 at which point price gets above

the proper scalp buy entry for EA was at 1 00 pm time window above 4650 with stop at 45 /46

Then with an up trendline every scalp buy was at 53 then 57 - but allow a pip or 2 for the turn

Still above the trendline and next scalp buy could be at 60 -61 if it retraces to there

For me to scalp sell need under 58 if high lasts 30 mins

Hi Watsone

Yes agree had loads of haters and wind up merchants etc taking the pee - but still here and still making pips every trading day - although now had 17 days over the last 6 months when I have not made over my 50 pip daily targets

I have just posted in my other thread some more info for TRO with regards to the LR set up etc

You are welcome and any queries please raise and i will try and answer

Regards

F

Dear F

I hope you are well. Just reading your comment above about having a target of 50 pips a day. Do you not feel it would be better to trade just 10 pips a day at a higher pip value? Surely this would not leave you so exposed in the market to make your daily target? You could have 10 pips in one trade, where as 50 pips might take 8-10 trades?

One trade could net you 15 pips which is 50% higher than your target, but you would need 25 pips to make 50% of what you are trading at the moment, leaving you even more exposed.

Just wondering what your psychology is behind this set up?

I look forward to hearing from you

Derolo :)

the proper scalp buy entry for EA was at 1 00 pm time window above 4650 with stop at 45 /46

Then with an up trendline every scalp buy was at 53 then 57 - but allow a pip or 2 for the turn

Still above the trendline and next scalp buy could be at 60 -61 if it retraces to there

For me to scalp sell need under 58 if high lasts 30 mins

SO THE SB AT 60 WAS FINE DESPITE POSTIIONS OF lr (which were above price and therefore could not catch the end of the retrace?

From over 20 mins ago

we stopped at 67 /68 and then 69 did become the scalp buy

I am taking 70% off at 79 for now with 30% with stop in profit at 71

i did not take the EA at 1 00 pm time window MM - but instead the EJ - as spread was better

i exited all and was out by 83/4 - but trendline still says up above 80 / 81 and we just need 90 to go for more scalp buys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.