Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU at 10 47am

Still looking at scalp selling under 31 - price at 28 /29 now - and is still is a scalp buy atm - but not in that trade.

Need 24 and 22 to start scalp sells off for now - entering time window

Will not jump in - but if we keep going above 34 and 37 - then the LH's and LL#s are over for now

Hr time window at EU as made 32 - still scalp bullish atm so waiting to see if it keep going or starts to stutter now

I may be able to buy Gold above 1315 and sell below 1305 ....

Last edited:
EJ - not so good yesterday I thought - but this morning - from 6 30 am already fell 30 pips. Too slow to have caught it earlier and went with the EU instead - but after any bounce - that stays under 141 40 - i will look at selling it.

Must think now - is it worth a scalp buy from above 26 - but atm price at 141 16 and still in fall -

From over 5 hrs ago

Missed the first possible scalp buy above 26 - as my alert was not noticed

Noticed it again after the 11 am window and in the end got in very late above the 11 am high at 141 46 - just made 19 pips in the last 30 mins - nice ;-)

EU at 10 47am

Still looking at scalp selling under 31 - price at 28 /29 now - and is still is a scalp buy atm - but not in that trade.

Need 24 and 22 to start scalp sells off for now - entering time window

Will not jump in - but if we keep going above 34 and 37 - then the LH's and LL#s are over for now

From just over an hr ago - comment on EU

See I do make mistakes - now and again - i said sell under 31 and we need to stay under 34 and 37

Well I was wrong

The sell should have been 32 - not 31 (y) ( great wind up for my old fans lol)

Price now at 25 - and down to 30% stakes as needed under 24 and 22 to hold

No under 24 and 22 - will have to exit the 30% then

Regards

F

gold long term scalping chart

Attachments

• 4tar.png
    4tar.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 73
1 10 pm UK time and red news at 1 30 pm in 20 mins and then 3 00 pm - which might be a bigger dollar mover

Having a sarnie - back for news

From just over an hr ago - comment on EU

See I do make mistakes - now and again - i said sell under 31 and we need to stay under 34 and 37

Well I was wrong

The sell should have been 32 - not 31 (y) ( great wind up for my old fans lol)

Price now at 25 - and down to 30% stakes as needed under 24 and 22 to hold

No under 24 and 22 - will have to exit the 30% then

Regards

F

24 yes - but no 22 - so out 30% scalp sell part at 25

Status
Not open for further replies.