Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scalp buy on ej at 141.34, Going by my m5 chart major, there is often 1/2 hr or so of strong bullish activity then the retrace lasts about the same time, have you identified these as time windows ?

edit....closed it out -4 pips, not used to working on this m1 chart. lol

Last edited:
Scalp buy on ej at 141.34, Going by my m5 chart major, there is often 1/2 hr or so of strong bullish activity then the retrace lasts about the same time, have you identified these as time windows ?

i have not looked at an m5 chart for ages. will cast an eye
best to ask F about time windows.

Morning guys

Give me another 10 mins or so and i will be with you

EU - we have the next LL now at 3912.

have moved my 30% sell trade stop now down to 25 from 39 and 35/36

See you in a bit and will explain time window Mike

F

Last edited:
OK time windows Mike

I place most emphasis on the 9 mins either side the hr change

18 mins and many times in that period - trades hit interim highs or lows and then stop and can change directions with just pullbacks or in some cases full retracements

A great example this morning was the EJ at exactly 9 00 am UK time

It hits 141 455 and had been a buy - but then stopped and during the next 40 mins fell to 28 -ie a 17 pip fall and 12 to 15 pips of that on a 5-7 pip stop is a lovely RR of over 2.

So look for changes in he 18 mins hr time window - and similar on the 30 min time frame - similar again from 21 mins past the hr to 39 mins to the hr - another window when changes can happen

I would say over 80% of my scalps either start or end in a time window - and so Its the important 36 mins of 60 mins

Hope that helps Mike

Regards

F

but i see ea as very bullish .....

Agree MM

But only if it breaks R over 4918 and 25

If it does yes it should then try higher

however if no breach up - then price will test supports

Have a good day and hope to be around most of it although out between 1 30 pm and 3 30pm

Regards

F

Hmmm EU i may be able to buy above 1.3925 and sell under 1.3915 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.