Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 44 am UK time approx and 7 mins to start of the 9 00 am time window

Will update and also check out the AU / EA / GA as well

Back for approx 2 hrs or so - although all depending on the volatility etc and whether any good moves start

scrappy morning so far in truth...........no real patterns for me to bite into personally ......

GU - so far stayed in its range and not been able to beach above 86 - or drop under 70 and 65

EU and EJ - turned and stayed above their morning lows for 30 mins

Still want to sell the EJ if it stays under 42/44. Above 46 and 50 - would still be a scalp buy

scrappy morning so far in truth...........no real patterns for me to bite into personally ......

Morning N

Not as nice as yesterday am - that was good

For me its OK - but as you say scrappy - I am just grabbing 3- 7 pip scalps so far - nothing to get my teeth in for now

Have a good day N

Regards

F

hoping this time window - I can scalp sell again both EU under 35 and EJ under 44 max

If price goes above on both by over 3 -5 pips - then forget sells for now

Last edited:
I see some low impact news on EU in approx 13 mins time at 9 10 am - unusual time to have news release - will it be an excuse for a change on EU ???

Hr change - EJ tried a quick one to 455 and EU at 33

EJ is still a scalp buy over 38 - but 42 to 44 for me is R

Still looking at scalp sell - although over 46 and 48 - would have to forget

EJ - was a perfect example on the hr change of a false spike up - trying to breach the R area - and then within 4 mins we have a 9 pip fall

Scalpers nightmare - unless you are really good and aware ;-)

EU - same as EJ - pulled back after 33 high

4 mins to this low impact news - so have not entered EU atm

GU is a scalp sell atm as well - but need under 70 and 65 to hold on

EU - I am in a 30% NPGT from yesterday with stop in profit at 39.

If the EU breaches above 36 - i would exit my 30% sell - but if we do not try down again and breach under 3916 and 12 - then its not looking so good for my sell

We are keeping to LH's atm and under 16 - makes it then another LL

GU scalp sell as nearly gone to sleep - still in it at 72 - but really need under 70 and 65 to hold it on this next 30 mins

EU

price now at 3923

i am moving my 30% stake sell trade stop down to 36 now and hope if we drop under 16 and 12 to move it then lower

Market very slow atm

Will be back next hr and see you then

Regards

F

Morning all,

F, when you get chance later, can you give a brief explanation how you calculate " time window" .

I have noticed that the buying, selling and quiet periods often come in 1/2 to 3/4 hour waves.

Morning all,

F, when you get chance later, can you give a brief explanation how you calculate " time window" .

I have noticed that the buying, selling and quiet periods often come in 1/2 to 3/4 hour waves.

Hello Mike, can you please detail more what you see

Status
Not open for further replies.