Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ - taken 30% free trade scalp sell profit at 80 - as 79 was a scalp buy and so do not want to wait to see if stop taken out at 92 - plus gained extra 11 pips profit on the 30%

Will scalp sell again under 72 and 68

For the 7.30 am time window - still a lot of indecision prior to LO in 30 mins

AU is still session bullish and 8898 was another scalp buy after price dropped under 8900

Would need above 07 and 10 to hold the scalp buy on longer - and only scalp sell under 95 and 92

Last edited:
EJ - just touched 92 - where my old free trade stop was before I fully exited scalp sell at 80 - so pleased I did that ;-)

Now under 92 again still a scalp sell and need under 73 and 68 to hold on longer

EU - not traded it or mentioned in much this morning - as for me in a BT zone between 3495 and the price its just breached above 3515, LO should wake it up and above 07 is currently still a scalp buy - but this pair is jsut being played with so much - take care

GU -6312 was a scalp buy and my 30% scalp sell stop is at 25 - so will have to watch it - if price touches 21 will exit with extra 4 pips profit instead of waiting to see if yes or no

EJ - taken 30% free trade scalp sell profit at 80 - as 79 was a scalp buy and so do not want to wait to see if stop taken out at 92 - plus gained extra 11 pips profit on the 30%

Will scalp sell again under 72 and 68

EJ - had taken all off at 80 then entered scalp sell again and it made 66 - but I lost 3 pips then on the extra scalp sell I had taken - as did not exit quick enough,

Above 75 the EJ is now trying to turn up but needs 93 and 96 for next clues

GU -6312 was a scalp buy and my 30% scalp sell stop is at 25 - so will have to watch it - if price touches 21 will exit with extra 4 pips profit instead of waiting to see if yes or no

Not touched 21 yet - but out 30% scalp sell at 14 as above 12 looks now a scalp buy - so did not want to wait and lose more gains

If we fall under 10 and 07 will regret my decision - but always play safe rather than just risk

EJ - we did not get under 67 - so 70 - i exited scalp sell as that price was a scalp buy - but needs 85 again to hold it on for a larger bounce and for nay chance of 70 support area holding

I suppose the EU and Swissy are trying to be consistent - ie EU still trying up above 15 and Swissy falling - its just their PA is cr*p and too much play etc

Status
Not open for further replies.