Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few red news announcements today

First one on GU today at 9.30 am UK time - so worth tuning into the GU around that time - to see if they have moved price down again - to buy it more ;-)

EJ - we did not get under 67 - so 70 - i exited scalp sell as that price was a scalp buy - but needs 85 again to hold it on for a larger bounce and for nay chance of 70 support area holding

Yes- price reached 89 now - and it is trying to turn using 70 as the support area- first R's above at 92 to 94 area

The EJ as been a great example of a classic turn

low at 7.30 am time window of 136 65 - then a bounce up to 83 - before a fall to 67 - which was the HL saying scalp buy after LO - then the confirmation - a HH at 89 /90

Price now trying 95 and have taken 70% off my scalp buy at 93

The EJ as been a great example of a classic turn

low at 7.30 am time window of 136 65 - then a bounce up to 83 - before a fall to 67 - which was the HL saying scalp buy after LO - then the confirmation - a HH at 89 /90

Price now trying 95 and have taken 70% off my scalp buy at 93

sell unlikely then\!

As the EJ touches 136 99 - this pair as been so far my pair of the day - and enabled me to hit my daily target with in approx 2 hrs of starting and with out even counting profits off the other pairs I have traded

EJ 30% scalp buy scalp at 91 - as by then its in a scalp sell

Morning MM

Yes had no school run this morning - got one later this afternoon instead

Yes got scalp sells on way down - and scalp buys on way up on EJ today

PA was nice - not like so many other pairs

Have a good day - but you will anyway - just pace yourself and take breaks every 80 -100 mins or so

Regards

F

EJ 30% scalp buy scalp at 91 - as by then its in a scalp sell
sorry dont get you?

well I am in a scalp buy - but now only on 30% as 70% came off at 93

I have placed my scalp buy free trade 30% stop in profit at 91

that's because if it drops to just that price - its a scalp sell - so why would I want to hold a buy in a scalp sell area ?? OK i could place stop at say 72 and hope it does not fall that far - but safety and profit come first in my book

Hope that explains

Regards

F

EJ - seems best pair for me atm - top now 137 13 - we are in time window now as well

I would only scalp buy more over 16 and 19.

So really under 15 its a scalp sell

:D I am worried this morning

PA on the EJ as been too good to me - I am thinking now - OK when is it going to catch me out and have me ;-)

Saying that I dont mind giving 5 pip back to it as a tip :D(y)

im not tuned in yet.

Dont worry - its been a mad few hrs for me - and now I have peaked and need a break

Take your time and chill - you have many hrs to make 50 pips or how may you want

Many pairs are forming BT zones and we have GU news in the half hr - so be ready for that etc etc

I will be in and out most of today etc and tell me when you want any confirmations etc etc - no problem

Regards

F

Just out of interest- the EJ high at 13 - was your 1 min showing it that after 8.51 am - you should scalp sell ??

GU as been dropped prior to news

Without the news still a scalp sell under 6304 and needs back over 6322 to be holding scalp buys on

GL if you are risking news trading

Status
Not open for further replies.