Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tar's calls were a lot less spectacular when he actually put them out in a real way, the man nearly put Apple out of business with his call on them.

Still waiting for your live trading journal and fxmo's as well ...

Well no wish to get banned fighting with some of your lurkers/nutters.
So I will be vague, how about bigger than $5k and less than $14k. 600% in 6 weeks.
I have a few accounts so not all trades went there.

Will hope to start new in Sept with 5 figs and go for a double each month for 5 months.
I was reading that thread and you mentioned sizes etc, obviously it would be a 'do not try this at home' thing and I wont be overly worried about my Sharpe ratio, lol bet that made you chuckle.

I will play around with stake sizes and likely pips a week and when to step up within a month.
Anyway nice to have an aim to go for. I am sure you can advise/comment when I get to specific lot sizes etc.

Oh well easy knowing I am bored today.
Hide my ip and I can watch the golf later.
GL all if you don't die a slow death atm.
Cheers

Sounds like a perfect OP for your live trading journal .

one last thing tonight F

the mods cannot allow Pat to be taking pops at other people on a restricted thread .......thats not fair

happy to support you if you want to complain to mods

N

Thank you N

I know a few other regular members on the thread will also support me - but really I dont want to complain - I really do mind any trick or method anyone tries - it still cannot take away from the fact that my method works - day in day out - but will just not work for newbies or FX traders with not a lot of experience about intraday Fx Trading

I can be called all names under the sun - normally I am anyway from one of my alternative fans - but that does not really bother me - but it bothers me that other traders might be put off and will not want to contribute against what they see as "mob rule" and therefore anyone who might try my method will immediately be called an idiot etc etc

Thankfully you have been a very long standing member - and you are as streetwise as they come etc etc - so you know if I was just making stuff up and posting false info and rubbish

If I had only been doing it for a year or two - I can really understand many thinking he cannot do all the multi tasks he does etc - even with 4 screens etc

BUT

I am on my 8th year full time and been using the method over 9 or 10 yrs now and last 5 years just improved it

All the real dissers and haters are making themselves look fools.

Still if they want to be shown up - I dont mind

Regards

F

One muppet now thinks I am Major Magnum - NVP - Nick B - Dearlife - Jon etc etc

Any mods or staff can confirm I dont use VPN - ( the first clue on someone dodgy or a multi nic ) and I am certainly not any of those other members

Have a good weekend

Will MM make 15000 pips in the month ??

Its 7 trading days into the month of July - OK

Now my daily target is 50 ( full pips ) a day

So a good month for me is anything over 1000 ( full pips )

My full pips were originally based on 5 lots a pip ( back just over 3 yrs ago) but as I have got more into the Sir Gissachance PPND methods ( remember he is "master FX trader" with over 2 decades of experience - I am not there after approx 13 yrs as I stayed more intraday ) - I have now started to pyramid and peel a lot more - not always every pip or two but any trade over 10 /15 mins needs at least 3 or 4 stake sizes on it - instead of just one stake at say 5 lots it might be 3 stakes at 2 lots and then 70/ 30 % splits on peeling etc

Anyway - back to Major Magnum

So far he has notched up over 6000 pips now in 7 trading days

Can he do over 15000 in the month of July ??

Here's an update up to the other day - approx 5380 pips then

193988d1436471070-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-mms-statement-5000-pips-july-2015.png

I look forward to your thoughts and comments - and i am sure MM does has well

Especially Fugazsy's - as we know what he thinks from this morning

Regards

F

15000 pips in a month ! :sleep:

Still waiting for your live trading journal and fxmo's as well ...

Everyday now for over 18 months I have made at least one or more successful live in advance call that would work with stops under 5 pips

If you go to Friday just gone - just check some calls against when the moves start

I cannot and do not try and rig my times or calls etc

When I say scalp buy at say 0892 + or above or scalp sell at 0885 - ie 5 -7 pip difference - I mean exactly what I say

Normally I will win over 5 pips 65 -85% of the time

Somedays I can make 13 trades - with no one bad losing trade all with stops under 5 pips

Otherdays I can make 6 calls and get 3 wrong -or - I come out under 2 pips or lose 3 pips

That is because I will never be 100% accurate every trade or every day or week or month or year

I dont have to be with some scalps making RR's over 5 or even 10 in under 30 mins - but so many just dont understand money management and efficiency - you do Tar and therefore why do you take some of the trades you do - sometimes I think why as he done that

I will never take any new trade if I cannot take it with a stop under 3 or 5 pips maximum 7 pips on GJ

I am not just a scalper - but i am not master trader of Sir Gissachance levels - but again he is extremely clever and with over 2 decades of trading behind him

I keep mentioning Major Magnum - simply because he his the first trader I have spent over 6 -8 months showing him and teaching my method

Now I reckon within the next year he will perform even better than me.

Again he is a professional guy not working in the finance industry but with professional qualifications in his field as well as being extremely clever and hard working.

He has told me he does plan to go full time in the near future - thats how confident he his with the method and of course his own ability

So Tar - its now time for you to think seriously - what are you missing out on

Regards

F

15000 pips in a month ! :sleep:

All possible on PPND using 8 pairs plus

Sir Gissachance will confirm

Remember we are not on million dollar plus capital accounts - we are not using over 10 lots a pip - we can PPND with multi stakes and as you know that means an actual FX move of 270 pips in days can make MM anything from 600 to 800 pips - even though they are on partial stakes or all different stake sizes

Also remember what my normal daily target is for last 3 years

Just 50 pips at 100% stakes sizes

That means I can make 240 pips in a day - but they still might be equivalent to 50 pips at 100% stakes if I have peeled 4 times

I am sure you know what I am on about but maybe 90% of other members will not have a clue

Going to watch a film - so not about now for a bit

Regards

F

Hi foix

Your English is as good at Fugazsy - another italian :)

Answer

I SAID OVER 15 MONTHS AGO I WILL NEVER SHOW MY LIVE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS OR ANY OTHER PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INVOLVING MONEY

That is the same with charts

I do not show charts that I take trades on - I have several live accounts - not all with FXPro

The charts I show do not come from the accounts I have live monies on

I do not sell anything

I am my own boss - I do want i want to do - i dont need to do anything for others - feel lucky that I divulge so much free of charge

To make it worse Major Magnun - the only trader who has been taught my method over the last 18 months as supplied all the info you require - although he has taken down some of his many statements - but as left live charts on with entry along with stake size etc - backed up with a statement showing times and amounts etc etc

All are 100 % true and verified

Still members here do not believe them

Because of this - I know you cannot win - please see more info in the devil in the detail thread with more to follow

If you want to check out my method

If you are experienced at FX - then please try it out for 1 to 3 months

That will give you enough time to find out

Unfortunately you will not be as good as me or Major M - that could take another 12 to 48 months - high skill levels take time - maybe after 2000+ live trades you would then believe

Regards

F

Hi F,
I'm not against you, I want only to understand if is the case that I spend hours and hours to try to replicate your method and if I can trust of you.
Are you so kind to answer to these other 3 questions ?

FIRST QUESTION

You have always said, in your posts, that FxPro is your primary broker (and Dukascopy the second) and that you have special conditions with it (0 spread in some months of the year [????!!!!] and commission only when you enter and not when you exit a trade) because you have very large volume traded and so you have negotiated this special treatment.
The question is:
At the moment do you trade with FxPro cTrader ? or "suddenly" it is no more used by you?

So, if yes, you have an instance of cTrader opened in your PC linked to your real account with charts on which you scalp in, and you could take screenshots from these, isn'it ?

SECOND QUESTION

This is a very strange aspect.
If you trade with FxPro cTrader, why the charts that you post (that come from a FxPro cTrader platform) do not come from the accounts you have live monies on?
With some platforms (like Metatrader) it is possible to install different instances of the same software on the same computer, but with cTrader you can't...only one installation is possible on one PC.
So...you have 2 PC with two installations of cTrader, one for real trading and one with a demo account (or a real account but with no money inside), used to follow and post the charts....or, another absurd possibility, you follow the charts but you have to switch and login to the real account, into the same cTrader instance, just before to make your real trades !!!!!!!
And again...if you follow charts and you trade with your real FxPro cTrader account, why you swicth to a demo account, or another live account with no money inside, when you post charts in your thread, since in your chart screenshots there aren't information about account number or other personal informations.
Please can you explain this point...why the charts that you show do not come from the accounts you have live monies on, since both are originate from FxPro cTrader?

THIRD QUESTION

If you have read my posts in the other thread you know that activating cTrader deal map, we could see only an arrow on your entry and exit points, without any other indication about number of lots and money gained (...but you know this because, like you said several times, cTrader is your first choice platform, so you know it, isnt it? ) and so....there aren't absolutely, "CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INVOLVING MONEY".
Now if you have understood this point, I would like to make you again the same question:
Why you don't want to activate cTrader deal map on your real account instance of cTrader and show us some screenshots of your real trade charts, so we can see your entry and exit points and verificate, without any other doubt, that your method effectively works, repeat...in total respect of your privacy, showing only simple arrows, without any other economical or personal information?

Sorry, but this point I can't understand if, like you said, you are genuine 100% !!!

Please may I have a selective answer to these questions.
Seems that is very difficult to obtain a simple answer to a question without tons of other informations about your trading method.
Regards.

In this screenshot, different from others because you have used for the first time the screenshot features of the platform, we can have the confirmation that all your charts come from a FxPro cTrader account.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-5417.html#post2595830

Hi foix

Just seen your questions from the previous comment

Please let me answer everyone in specific detail - but not at this time of night - bed is calling

I will hopefully get round to answering tomorrow am sometime

Regards

F

Your English as improved dramatically in the three post you have made on me - hopefully without google translator - remarkable

Anyone would think you were some other member - who might also be a computer programmer - but i am sure there are thousands of Italian computer programmers who trade FX

Sounds like a perfect OP for your live trading journal .

Perhaps so. When I do a journal it will be for sure with the idea of impressing a bunch of idiots I never met online, that just seems such a great use of my time.
Thanks for your continued encouragement, I find it so motivating.

Seems as if Pat's thread has gone!
Wow the level of idiocy here is unreal and it is appears to get worse.
Will just stick to your thread F as like you said I will be vilified on any other thread as a supporter of yours and someone who now makes money trading your fx method.
I still am yet to get a response from one of the alternative fans as to why they never tried it themselves or even tried to look at the setup.

Anyway better just stay here as my patience for this is wearing thin.
GL

Hi foix

Just seen your questions from the previous comment

Please let me answer everyone in specific detail - but not at this time of night - bed is calling

I will hopefully get round to answering tomorrow am sometime

Regards

F

Your English as improved dramatically in the three post you have made on me - hopefully without google translator - remarkable

Anyone would think you were some other member - who might also be a computer programmer - but i am sure there are thousands of Italian computer programmers who trade FX

Sorry, no...I'm not a computer programmer and...no I'm not no one else.
But F really ...is this the point ?
OK if I was a troll and my only purpose was to discredit you with absurd requests....but I think that all members that read can judge if my request have sense or not....troll or not troll !!!

Is my interest to know the opinion also of you supporters, NVP, NickBk (please not with PM message but on the thread), Geofrag, Jon Salgerier and others:

Why my request would be regrettable?
F with his proclaims can deceive/delude some people...in my opinion this is a big moral responsability.
F doesn't make so many trades a day (max 20/25) and doesn't trade so much pairs each day (max 4/5)...so why he can't post his charts with his entry points (repeat..simple arrows without ANY personal or financial informations), only for a limited period of time if he wants, so people can have an evidence of the validity of his method? For me is a simple concept !!
What's the real reason he don't want, in your opinion?
More than 2 years without one single losing day.....what's the problen then to post some charts with entry points?
I'm not a troll, but what I could think and all other forum members could think, if he refuses to do it (simple arrow on charts)...naturally we can think that he hide something and that he was not completely honest ...it's natural !!!
This have a sense for all of you?

Hi F,
I'm not against you, I want only to understand if is the case that I spend hours and hours to try to replicate your method and if I can trust of you.
Are you so kind to answer to these other 3 questions ?

No problem - totally 100% understand that.

FIRST QUESTION

You have always said, in your posts, that FxPro is your primary broker (and Dukascopy the second) and that you have special conditions with it (0 spread in some months of the year [????!!!!] and commission only when you enter and not when you exit a trade) because you have very large volume traded and so you have negotiated this special treatment

Both FXPro and Dukascopy are my primary broker - one for approx 2 years - the other for over 3 year. i have used if memory serves me correctly either 9 or 10 brokers over 13 yrs and was with GFT UK for over 4 years plus.

I do negotiate my own terms based on capital account size and volumes of trades going through.

I get reduced commissions and best spreads but not 0 spread on any pair - although I do believe this is possible with some other brokers with high commission rates and only at certain times. i dont use those brokers.

The question is:
At the moment do you trade with FxPro cTrader ? or "suddenly" it is no more used by you?

So, if yes, you have an instance of cTrader opened in your PC linked to your real account with charts on which you scalp in, and you could take screenshots from these, isn'it ?

This is were you dont understand my set up - one i have used for over 4 years with 4 different brokers. i have a laptop that I blog from - with currently FXPro live account on with just approx £1k capital on it - with no special confidential terms or discounts etc. That is the platform i use to show charts etc - but it is not my main FXPro trading account.

I have 2 seperate gaming computers with 4 screens - that i don't use for anything other than trading.

I dont use it for emails or personal computing etcetc -

One of those computers as both FXPro and Dukascopy live accounts on - the other just another FXPro live account with capital on average from £35 k to £55k.

i do not share or post any info from this computer.

I only blog and share info from my laptop. That live £1k account on my laptop is for checking out my broker and whether I am getting best prices etc. Its not needed with ECN etc but was invaluable for previous spreadbetting companies.

I also have 2 tablets and mobile - but would prefer to not discuss how I have those set up - and that is a separate discussion involving accounts.

SECOND QUESTION

This is a very strange aspect.
If you trade with FxPro cTrader, why the charts that you post (that come from a FxPro cTrader platform) do not come from the accounts you have live monies on?
With some platforms (like Metatrader) it is possible to install different instances of the same software on the same computer, but with cTrader you can't...only one installation is possible on one PC.
So...you have 2 PC with two installations of cTrader, one for real trading and one with a demo account (or a real account but with no money inside), used to follow and post the charts....or, another absurd possibility, you follow the charts but you have to switch and login to the real account, into the same cTrader instance, just before to make your real trades !!!!!!!
And again...if you follow charts and you trade with your real FxPro cTrader account, why you swicth to a demo account, or another live account with no money inside, when you post charts in your thread, since in your chart screenshots there aren't information about account number or other personal informations.
Please can you explain this point...why the charts that you show do not come from the accounts you have live monies on, since both are originate from FxPro cTrader?

Explained above - my set up is not as you imagined - i work with 2 independent gaming computers with 4 monitors - and just a laptop for blogging and sharing chart info - that laptop does not have my main trading account(s) on

THIRD QUESTION

If you have read my posts in the other thread you know that activating cTrader deal map, we could see only an arrow on your entry and exit points, without any other indication about number of lots and money gained (...but you know this because, like you said several times, cTrader is your first choice platform, so you know it, isnt it? ) and so....there aren't absolutely, "CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INVOLVING MONEY".

I like ctrader and FXPro whilst they look after me , I am a full time retail FX trader - I am not a computer expert / programmer / tech guy.

I maybe only use less than 50% of the features ctrader offer - I like their platform - one click - ray lines - LR's / many other little features and of course its non negative balance facility. The platform is update with new features every few months - I dont try them all out - i am only interested in the trading functions - not all the spin offs - i don't do you tube or teach via dvd's etc etc

I dont use their video function or deal map -

Maybe I should look at it more - i will ask Major Magnum what other features he uses on it - and anything tech etc - I am sure he will no better than me as he is like you more of a tech guy

Now if you have understood this point, I would like to make you again the same question:
Why you don't want to activate cTrader deal map on your real account instance of cTrader and show us some screenshots of your real trade charts, so we can see your entry and exit points and verificate, without any other doubt, that your method effectively works, repeat...in total respect of your privacy, showing only simple arrows, without any other economical or personal information?

Easy answer

I have no plans to share any info - repeat any info - off my live account I trade off - thats why they are on separate" trading only computers" - not personal computers used for e-mails or blogging etc etc

Sorry, but this point I can't understand if, like you said, you are genuine 100% !!!

Maybe you would understand if you have had your bank accounts or other personal info hacked ?

What I cannot understand is why dont you just spend 1 - 3 months following my calls on my thread - they are totally free - no costs or hidden tricks etc

Are you bothered whether I make £1k per week trading FX or £10k per week ?

All you should be bothered about - does my method work ??

Finally it is a discretionary system demanding high skills and its complex - ie far from simple

It would not be easy to fully automate it - too many variables and too complex - unless you have hundreds of hours and loads of time to work on it .

Please may I have a selective answer to these questions.
Seems that is very difficult to obtain a simple answer to a question without tons of other informations about your trading method.
Regards.

I hope my answers are specific

Please raise more questions if need be

Regards

F

Sorry, no...I'm not a computer programmer and...no I'm not no one else.
But F really ...is this the point ?
OK if I was a troll and my only purpose was to discredit you with absurd requests....but I think that all members that read can judge if my request have sense or not....troll or not troll !!!

Is my interest to know the opinion also of you supporters, NVP, NickBk (please not with PM message but on the thread), Geofrag, Jon Salgerier and others:

Why my request would be regrettable?
F with his proclaims can deceive/delude some people...in my opinion this is a big moral responsability.
F doesn't make so many trades a day (max 20/25) and doesn't trade so much pairs each day (max 4/5)...so why he can't post his charts with his entry points (repeat..simple arrows without ANY personal or financial informations), only for a limited period of time if he wants, so people can have an evidence of the validity of his method? For me is a simple concept !!
What's the real reason he don't want, in your opinion?
More than 2 years without one single losing day.....what's the problen then to post some charts with entry points?

I'm not a troll, but what I could think and all other forum members could think, if he refuses to do it (simple arrow on charts)...naturally we can think that he hide something and that he was not completely honest ...it's natural !!!
This have a sense for all of you?

Hi Foix

Only just seen this

I have only taught one member trader here - Major Magnum

He took 6 -8 months to learn the method

He has posted countless real live info - statements on a 1 k live account with times and stakes etc etc

Still no troll believes him

He was my student - he is not as good as me - although probably will be even better than me in this next year once he is over 2k + live accounts.

He is maybe 15 -20 yrs younger than me and so I would expect has far more potential

When he returns from his holidays - just ask him what he thinks and check out his statements etc etc - all 100% true

If he's been my student - He did not pay me anything - just his time and commitment for 8 + months - on this actual thread and he is not me - then surely that answers all my critics

However - it does not because trolls and haters are always trolls and haters -

Regards

F

F

Once more you have not answered the question which is: can you please shows us your historical charts at the end of the day (only for a short period) so we can see where you got in and out of your trades?

Fug

Last edited:
Seems as if Pat's thread has gone!
Wow the level of idiocy here is unreal and it is appears to get worse.
Will just stick to your thread F as like you said I will be vilified on any other thread as a supporter of yours and someone who now makes money trading your fx method.
I still am yet to get a response from one of the alternative fans as to why they never tried it themselves or even tried to look at the setup.

Anyway better just stay here as my patience for this is wearing thin.
GL

As I wrote in a post in the other thread, I have tried the method for some day and seems that not work work for me, but I'm not an experienced scalper.
The problem is, in my opinion that this can not be called a method.
A method is something that can be replicated with accuracy (es. buy when close bar price cross LR25, ecc)
F "method" instead has a lot of clue to take in consideration and is not absolutely replicable with accuracy (consider Lits area, above better scalp buy, but you can also scalp sell for little pips....and then??? take a look to 30 min rule but not every time, consider PA price must be near support or resistance ...near ??? S&R can be static but also dynamic trendlines...an then?? but sometimes it' better if I see HH HL or LL LH, consider Price Structure and 9 Linear regression 3 quick for scalping, 3 medium for evaluate to stay in trade and 3 longer for the PS, when you take position better if 3 quick LR go under or over the price but sometimes 2 LR is enough...and then? consider Key Times but sometimes is good 1 or 2 minute before or after...and then? consider Time windows also to manage a trade but you have to exit at any time if it reverse of some pip...and then? consider correlation in pairs but you can take the also without correlation for less pip...and then? ecc ecc)
Really, sincerily, in your opinion is this a "Method" that we can follow ??!!!
In each single case it is possible to justify why a trade was taken or not.
(yes was scalp buy because there were 3 of my clues, more is better but this is enough.....no was not scalp buy because there were not these others clue and these are not enough)
Is for this reason that is very important that F show us your EXACT entry points so we have a single chance to learn how he trade.
Whitout this sure I could try for years without understand really what I have to do.

F,
OK, I don't ask you to use your trading PC to post, but, all can understand, that you could take at the end of the day some picture off of your entry points and next transfer and post these with your usual laptop.
Sorry, but your answer is not a limitation if you want to show your trade.
The problem is that, as all now can understand, you don't want to show anything !!!
The question is always the same.....WHY ????????????????

Hi Foix

Only just seen this

I have only taught one member trader here - Major Magnum

He took 6 -8 months to learn the method

He has posted countless real live info - statements on a 1 k live account with times and stakes etc etc

Still no troll believes him

He was my student - he is not as good as me - although probably will be even better than me in this next year once he is over 2k + live accounts.

He is maybe 15 -20 yrs younger than me and so I would expect has far more potential

When he returns from his holidays - just ask him what he thinks and check out his statements etc etc - all 100% true

If he's been my student - He did not pay me anything - just his time and commitment for 8 + months - on this actual thread and he is not me - then surely that answers all my critics

However - it does not because trolls and haters are always trolls and haters -

Regards

F

First of all the requests are directed at you not MM unless you are one then that's a different story . And second posting screenshots of his trades after the event is meaningless :

Good trade = post a screenshot .
Bad trade = dismiss .

Good day = post a statement .
Bad day = dont .

Status
Not open for further replies.