Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

3 06 pm

So far dropped to 5430 after the fall at 72 -75 level after 2 09 pm - nearly an hour ago

5430 is holding atm

Not scalp bought atm and finishing now in next 10 mins

Will pop back in maybe after 4 00 pm and after 5 00 pm

I hope its been good today - really pleased for Nick and Jon - well done guys and hope NVP and BP have also had some good pips

Regards

F

Even at babystakes of £1 per point, FX traders should have made a good £500 today.
I've smashed it on the Dax aswell as FX for a nice little bonus ;)
Premier league footballer wages whilst trading in my pants. Can't beat it!
Good weekend, all!

3 53pm

Popped in before 4 00 pm as delighted with PA on EU / EJ / GU all after 3 30pm and i traded again ( i had finished )

They synced up on scalp buys and in last 20 mins - i have added 126 pips at 30% stakes

Yes 126 pips in approx 20 mins

What a way to finish my week off

I just hope guys you got some as well

Have a great weekend

I will ;-)

Regards

F

Even at babystakes of £1 per point, FX traders should have made a good £500 today.
I've smashed it on the Dax aswell as FX for a nice little bonus ;)
Premier league footballer wages whilst trading in my pants. Can't beat it!
Good weekend, all!

Well Done Scholfield

Cannot believe this last 20 -30 mins

You are dead right even at £1 a pip - its been a possible £500 + day

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

looks like I missed a corker yesterday ....................had to run around a bit in the day on some unexpected chores so really missed the whole day .........

such is life ...........have good weekends

N

Saturday afternoon and just been looking through the threads and I see I have been asked a load of questions on a thread I cannot even answer back on - ie I am not allowed on Pat Riley's thread - well I was not the other day - so unless he's changed his settings then I will have to answer on another thread

Sorry foix - I cannot answer on that thread but your question as been answered before in the thread.

Still gives me another opportunity to update more of my alternative fans.

Thank you Alexaherself for at least pointing out I am not malicious and unpleasant in any way - that's very true - but I have got to admit I don't treat dissers and haters lightly and unfortunately on this forum there are a lot of those type along with multi nics.

I am sure now after being accused of being Major Magnum - who has supplied everything Foix requests on a live account as well as 4 or 5 other members - many are now going think that Alexaherself is another one of my multinics lol .

Its unbelievable to think that the many members here cannot see that I am a true "retail Forex Expert Intraday trader"

Its does show though they have not got a clue.

I make it look easy - because after 13 yrs and over 7 yrs full time plus coming up to nearly 20k live trades - it is easy for me

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence - maybe like Major Magnum - NVP - NickBK and a few more guys now who are trying the method out would soon find out - it brilliant and maybe up there with the best FX intraday methods out.

Major Magnum is maybe at the nearest level to me know - as he has been trading for approx 3 -4 yrs with the last 18 months using my method. I must repeat as well - he is not me - never knew him 2 yrs ago.

He has posted many true live account statements - ( please get anyone to check them anyway you want and you will find they can be 100% verified at being a true representation of his trading session and the 25 and 30% increase on a £1k live account in a day has been replicated at least 5 times )

I think i will answer all the point in more detail - and of course the ideal thread to put them in is the "devil in the detail " thread in the trading journals

I will also point out that retail FX trading is a totally different ballgame to commercial trading the currency markets with multi million pound accounts.

I reached over 250K on a live account with GFT UK back in 2009 before I hit my own financial "wall" at just under 25 lots per pip. Since then I have improved threefold - but now very rarely trade over 8 lots per pip on a live account - and my live account (s) you will never see and they are not supplying the charts I show on the thread

If many of my dissers used their brains more and maybe thought "out the box more" - they would realise that when you take scalps on just 2 to 5 lot per pip money after trading for 1 year at between 10 and 25 lots - then it's a piece of cake - bit like going from a live account back on to a demo - all your emotions go out the window.

With regards to the credibility of T2W allowing me to carry on my thread

That shows they know what they are doing - simply because my method works and all it does is discredit all the so called experienced commercial or even retail traders who really are not even worthy of being in the same company as me. They really cannot be that good at all

Anyway - I will continue more on the devil in the detail thread a bit later on

Please carry on in Pat's thread with all the questions you want to throw my way

Maybe Pat should change the name of his thread to something like "sheeple thoughts" - or "members who are in the 90 or 98% and still not worked it out"

Regards

F

I too tried to respond to pat on his thread and found it barred to comment ..............jees what a joke ..............never mind

its interesting ................I must confess that I will probably never trade exactly as F teaches ..................why ?................because i'm too set in my strengthmeter bias re trading ....................but I have to say from the moment F started at T2win I saw some very very interesting elements to his approach and it has really really assisted my mindset on scalping.....................some of you will also see that when F reviews/calls trades and I pull up appropriate indexes the uncanny accuracy of turns in the market on indexes and pairs ..............in fact I am considering developing some LR's to attach to indexes !..........

Anyway the other thing about this thread is that not only do you have F batting away and MM but also some other very very good traders making pips ..............thats something never really seen before historically at T2win (with the greatest respect to other live call threads over the years)....

double bubble for anyone clever enough to tune in daily

cheers all ............jees I wish I had put some suncream on today !!!!!
N

Last edited:
Hi Forexmospherian,
please can you limit to answer me in a precise and selective way to one simple question, that I made you in this thread:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/208260-pat-rileys-trading-orifice.html
post nr. 19 and 51

What's the reason that you don't want to activate the cTrader deal map and show us your daily trade entry points, in total respect of your privacy, so we can better understand your method?

Please, I need only this answer, no other information that just we know.

Thanks.

cheers all
N

But only BePositive makes real time calls in fairness.
As you saw Tar show, one can pretend to make 2000 pips per day if they get to choose if/where/how they traded their 'levels' after the event ;)

With that being the case, I don't know why Tar isn't the superstar member of this thread??!
YOu should all have his picture on your walls!
He made calls in the same style as F, and i'm pretty sure he broke all previous records of pip counts?

As you saw Tar show, one can pretend to make 2000 pips per day if they get to choose if/where/how they traded their 'levels' after the event ;)

With that being the case, I don't know why Tar isn't the superstar member of this thread??!
He made calls in the same style as F, and i'm pretty sure he broke all previous records of pip counts?

hahahahahahah.....cheers for that M.........made my evening :LOL:

Hi Forexmospherian,
please can you limit to answer me in a precise and selective way to one simple question, that I made you in this thread:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/208260-pat-rileys-trading-orifice.html
post nr. 19 and 51

What's the reason that you don't want to activate the cTrader deal map and show us your daily trade entry points, in total respect of your privacy, so we can better understand your method?

Thanks.

we cant get on the bloody thread Foix...............:LOL:

Hi Forexmospherian,
post nr. 19 and 51

Thanks.

Hi foix

Your English is as good at Fugazsy - another italian :)

Answer

I SAID OVER 15 MONTHS AGO I WILL NEVER SHOW MY LIVE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS OR ANY OTHER PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INVOLVING MONEY

That is the same with charts

I do not show charts that I take trades on - I have several live accounts - not all with FXPro

The charts I show do not come from the accounts I have live monies on

I do not sell anything

I am my own boss - I do want i want to do - i dont need to do anything for others - feel lucky that I divulge so much free of charge

To make it worse Major Magnun - the only trader who has been taught my method over the last 18 months as supplied all the info you require - although he has taken down some of his many statements - but as left live charts on with entry along with stake size etc - backed up with a statement showing times and amounts etc etc

All are 100 % true and verified

Still members here do not believe them

Because of this - I know you cannot win - please see more info in the devil in the detail thread with more to follow

If you want to check out my method

If you are experienced at FX - then please try it out for 1 to 3 months

That will give you enough time to find out

Unfortunately you will not be as good as me or Major M - that could take another 12 to 48 months - high skill levels take time - maybe after 2000+ live trades you would then believe

Regards

F

Last edited:

Totally incorrect m_e

Tar's trades are just not on the same level as mine

Mine are accurate to within 1 -5 pips for entries - even on highs and lows

My scalp wraps are normally 3 to 10 pips apart

Tar was making some wraps or like LitS at 20-40 pips - still very good

Tar is a very good trader - but i could teach him so much more

He is not using time enough and yesterday he did some FX trades on the GU and GJ etc and make I think over 150 -200 pips on single entries - not PPNDing

Trouble is the RR were under 2 - his stops like on the UJ was massive - obvious to allow for NFP news - but if you have a big stop he nots got 5 or 10 lots on it - but he might with stops of only 3 or 5 pips

Only experienced FX traders will know all what i am on about about efficiency etc

Trust me - i call many intraday interim highs and lows every day of the week

That is not the work or a normal FX trader - or even a commercial trader - they would not have my skill level

Sorry to be so big headed - but I have said myself there could be 5000 + intraday FX around the world better than me - so i hardly think i am the best

Regards

F

If I can, I would like to return to my original question to Forexmospherian.
F, you have a personal journal thread...you have said several times that your main goal is to help other traders to reach success in trading...
not with the purpose that other traders can lazily copy your entries, but with the purpose that other traders can better understand your method...
can you please activate your cTrader "deal map" and show us your exact trade entry points during the day (only for a limited period of time, if you want)... in total respect of your privacy.
If not, i would like only to know the reasons, because I can't understand.
I have tried your method some days but seems that doesn't work for me.
I don't know if the problem is my lack of esperience on scalping (I'm not a scalper, but I'm fascinated by it and I'm searching a good scalper that can teach me, although I have a work and so I'm a part-time trader) or if the problem is your method, that can't work in real time in any case.
Before to start to spend hours and hours trying to improve with your method, I would like to have only some little evidence that it's valid.
Is it an excessive or incomprehensible request for you ?
If I can verify that your method works I will be the firts that, I'm not sure for the translation...... "take the hat off" in front of you !!!
Please, let we know.

Hi Foix

Unfortunately cannot answer your question in the other thread - so transferred it here

I dont recommend my method to anyone who has not got over 12 -18 months of FX experience - and ideally with 3 or 6 months of scalping experience

Trading is not easy

It can take some trader anything from 2 to 7 years to become profitable - and if part time only say 10 hrs a week - even longer

You do need a lot of time and study to learn and master many of the skill needed

Unfortunately many think within a year they will master its etc etc - its not really possible - for example to become a dentist or doctor or qualified accountant etc etc its anything from 3 to 7 years

I would love to help you - but allow another 1 -3 months to develop your scalping techniques first and then maybe you might be ready etc

All the best

Regards

F

Last edited:
one last thing tonight F

the mods cannot allow Pat to be taking pops at other people on a restricted thread .......thats not fair

happy to support you if you want to complain to mods

N

I am blocked by Pat too, why block me, not very mature to block people that don't share your narrow view?

These people want to jump on a bandwagon and not try to understand what your method truly is.
The continued haranguing just makes them and the forum appear in a bad light. Is it a method to harass people till they leave because they do not share your trading methods, although some of the detractors don't actually advocate any method just to denigrate others.

I have no wish to understand them or their motives but it does take from my enjoyment of the thread and must look pretty poor to new and potentially new members.

I but I have to say from the moment F started at T2win I saw some very very interesting elements to his approach and it has really really assisted my mindset on scalping.....................some of you will also see that when F reviews/calls trades and I pull up appropriate indexes the uncanny accuracy of turns in the market on indexes and pairs ..............in fact I am considering developing some LR's to attach to indexes !..........

N

Would be interested to see it on indices too, if you have any success let me know and I will take a look.

Still not enough hours every week to do everything I would like to in life.

I too tried to respond to pat on his thread and found it barred to comment ..............jees what a joke ..............never mind

its interesting ................I must confess that I will probably never trade exactly as F teaches ..................why ?................because i'm too set in my strengthmeter bias re trading ....................but I have to say from the moment F started at T2win I saw some very very interesting elements to his approach and it has really really assisted my mindset on scalping.....................some of you will also see that when F reviews/calls trades and I pull up appropriate indexes the uncanny accuracy of turns in the market on indexes and pairs ..............in fact I am considering developing some LR's to attach to indexes !..........

Anyway the other thing about this thread is that not only do you have F batting away and MM but also some other very very good traders making pips ..............thats something never really seen before historically at T2win (with the greatest respect to other live call threads over the years)....

double bubble for anyone clever enough to tune in daily

cheers all ............jees I wish I had put some suncream on today !!!!!
N

Tar's calls were a lot less spectacular when he actually put them out in a real way, the man nearly put Apple out of business with his call on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.