Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have basically finished for the day now

Will pop back a bit later after tea etc and back to normal after 6 21 / 6 30 am UK Time tomorrow morning

I hope you have had a good day and caught some pips - dont matter if its just 20 pips or 200 pips - as long as you made money - either on demo or on a real account

Regards#

F

1 Min LR Chart on EU with a KT

Notice bias of LR's along with TLs and PA

193098d1435593748-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-290615-pm.png

Thanks for the chart F.

A Question, on the trade just after 4pm, I was trying to work out where you might have entered there. Perhaps at around the 1145 ish level, or after the initial move up - see X on chart attached.

I guess either works, 1145 is very aggressive, but the kind of thing I do try, when perhaps I should wait for a small move and then jump on board. Many ways to skin a cat I suppose. If nothing else, I am just interested to see what others do.

Thanks for all the guidance throughout the day.

Cheers,

G

EURUSDM1.png

P.S. I will be first to admit I haven't read all your threads yet, just reading along as I go, so apologies if this is covered somewhere and I haven't go to it yet.

Thanks for the chart F.

A Question, on the trade just after 4pm, I was trying to work out where you might have entered there. Perhaps at around the 1145 ish level, or after the initial move up - see X on chart attached.

I guess either works, 1145 is very aggressive, but the kind of thing I do try, when perhaps I should wait for a small move and then jump on board. Many ways to skin a cat I suppose. If nothing else, I am just interested to see what others do.

Cheers,

G

View attachment 193106

P.S. I will be first to admit I haven't read all your threads yet, just reading along as I go, so apologies if this is covered somewhere and I haven't go to it yet.

As soon as I have 2 or more quick LR's under price for a buy - or over price for a scalp sell - and the other clues line up - like PA / levels / time / PS etc

that can mean anything from 1 to 3 pips from an interim high or low

Most scalpers or intraday traders waiting for all their clues might need an extra 3 or 5 pips before they enter - to me thats a waste of good pips ;-)

See you in the morning

Regards

F

6 28 am

Line in the Sand areas ( LitS) on main pairs I will be looking at today. Other pairs can be requested and added as well

EU - 0990 -1010 ish

GU - 5720 - 30 ish

EJ - 135 30 - 50 ish

AU - 7625 - 45 ish

UChf - 9370 - 90 ish

UCad - 2335 - 60 ish

UJ - 122 85 - 123 05 ish

Over 750 pips of all 7 pairs if you bought above levels and sold below and caught highs and lows within 20 mins of then happening

The main ones - EU - over 270 pips - EJ - over 300 + pips - UChf - over 130 + pips

That's why these levels are so important ;-)

See you in the morning

Regards

F

Tuesday 30th June 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

Last day of the trading month

More news announcements today than yesterday - and not just on the EU

After an hectic 30 hrs in the FX markets - will it continue today - or will it being the end of the trading month all calm down.

Maybe normally yes - but with a another deadline today on the Greece fiasco - then maybe not ;)

Normal stuff - will post a list of my LitS and then look at intraday trading 4 -6 pairs - of which at least 2 or 3 pairs I will be also scalping .

All FX contributions are welcome - charts - forecasts - live calls - ideas - methods etc etc

Be extremely careful again today with Euro pairs - especially on the hour changes and a few mins either side.

Have a good day - stay focused and maybe in busy periods refresh the browser every 30 seconds to catch all the comments

Regards

F

EU

6 28 am

1200 area is an important level and I scalp sold at 6 15 am after price stalled there

Was not in a normal TW - but PA and LR's said sell - even if it was 5 mins before I normally would look at it

Supports at 1180 / 85 first

Before i list the LitS for the AM morning session - I will say the fact that the EU LitS area is 1215 to 1235 ish approx - helped me to favour a scalp sell on the rise - as price does need above 1217 / 20 and 30 to have held on longer in scalp buys

I favour scalp sells on the EU whilst we stay under 1215 / 1235 area - but of course will still carry on scalping both ways - even if we stay in a bearish session PS

6 43 am

Line in the Sand areas ( LitS ) for key pairs for this mornings Session

The LitS are a guide to the bias on the Price Structure - above the LitS price favours more price rises and buys and below the LitS prices favours lower and sells

EU - 1215 - 1235 ish

GU - 5720 - 5740 ish

EJ - 137 30 - 137 50 ish

AU - 7665 - 7685

UChf - 9255 - 9270

UCad - 2410 - 2420

UJ - 124 45 - 124 60

EU

6 46 AM

Tight range atm ie 1180/85 to 1205/10

15 - 20 pips is the scalping range - with prices needing to break out to then stay with the direction on buys above and sells below

Times are not lining up - ie Last Higher Low at 6 33 am - at least in a TW and then 6 34 am was a scalp buy but as we know we need over 1205 + to hold or stay with it

6 51am

At the moment - all 3 of my normal scalping pairs - EJ - GU - EU are under their LitS areas - but all 3 are being held so far by their interim supports areas - 1180/ 85 being the first one on the EU

6 51am

At the moment - all 3 of my normal scalping pairs - EJ - GU - EU are under their LitS areas - but all 3 are being held so far by their interim supports areas - 1180/ 85 being the first one on the EU

6 51/ 52 am was another scalp sell after we failed to test 1200 area again and now prices is testing 1181

Bounces staying under 1195 are then scalp sells again

F

GM

Took a trade during Oceania time, broke one of my levels and pulled back to it, risked 3 pips made 37, good trade, lucky boy..

Attachments

• trade 1.png
    trade 1.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 66
UChf / Swissy

7 01 am

Have this pair in a bullish PS for early morning session - with decent supports from 9250 to 9275

Its pulling back atm and was a scalp sell at 6 56 am - but i hope to scalp buy again above 9280 /85 area

Morning F and all,
Looks all set for more fun and games and June is over so only two more slow summer months -)
GL

yes and did not take partial profit on the way.....I like that.. I might look around for another one....

Have a good session

Fug

Thats good

If you catch another one lasting over say an hour or two - try both peeling on small pullbacks and then adding again - so that you end up at points where you have 130% and 160% + stake size on- knowing that what ever happened though you are not exposed to losing that amount.

ie 100% stakes - moves carries on your direction - you take say 70% profit for a pullback and left with 30% on

Move then starts you way again - and you add another 100% stake - so then you have 130% stake size on etc etc

If its nice PA and you have say a nice 15 -20 pip fall over say 10 mins - then you might during that period even have 200 or 270% your normal stake size - and as soon as you get say a 7 or 10 pip pullback - you take profits off - but still keep 30 - 60 or even 100 % your original stake size on

Sounds complicated - but after practice - its very efficient and helps you maximise your money gains - if applied correctly

GL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.