Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 21 am

EU

the interim low of 1181 will soon be gone 30 mins with no breach

Not encouraging at this time in morning - as we could have a BTTZ tease area next from 1180 to 1200

UChf / Swissy

7 01 am

Have this pair in a bullish PS for early morning session - with decent supports from 9250 to 9275

Its pulling back atm and was a scalp sell at 6 56 am - but i hope to scalp buy again above 9280 /85 area

UChf

7 26 am

So far pulled back to 9288/9

7 21 am said scalp buy

i didn't but did exit sell for 12 pips

Good morning F and all.

Slow start this am, just catching up with the posts.

Have a good day all :)

G

EJ

7 31 am

In sync with EU for now and 7 20 / 21 am was the scalp sell

Dropped from 136 94 to 136 71/2 in approx 7 - 8 mins

As like yesterday - the GU is the odd one out atm

Thats good

If you catch another one lasting over say an hour or two - try both peeling on small pullbacks and then adding again - so that you end up at points where you have 130% and 160% + stake size on- knowing that what ever happened though you are not exposed to losing that amount.

ie 100% stakes - moves carries on your direction - you take say 70% profit for a pullback and left with 30% on

Move then starts you way again - and you add another 100% stake - so then you have 130% stake size on etc etc

If its nice PA and you have say a nice 15 -20 pip fall over say 10 mins - then you might during that period even have 200 or 270% your normal stake size - and as soon as you get say a 7 or 10 pip pullback - you take profits off - but still keep 30 - 60 or even 100 % your original stake size on

Sounds complicated - but after practice - its very efficient and helps you maximise your money gains - if applied correctly

GL

yes but many times you will also be stopped out and I am not sure taking partial off is a good idea, it is like selling at a lower cost something that everyone wants....I prefer to take some off of something is not working for me......

Good morning F and all.

Slow start this am, just catching up with the posts.

Have a good day all :)

G

Morning G

Yes agree a slow start so far - but had a few nice scalps - so not too bad - and also here over the London Open today - so pleased

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

7 38 am =- update

Price so far down at 1170

LitS at 1215 - 35 ish area - so under favours sells and lower#

Now for me also under 1192 favour sells as well

So if we get more bounces - then until we go back over 1192 - we are still in a sell bias etc

GL - also EJ - similar PS structure

EJ

7 41 am

supports at 136 60 /65 area and price currently at 136 70 and a sell again under 137 00 on bounces staying under there

yes but many times you will also be stopped out and I am not sure taking partial off is a good idea, it is like selling at a lower cost something that everyone wants....I prefer to take some off of something is not working for me......

What I will do later on today is give you an example etc - because the original stop would always be just 2-5 pips in profit from initial entry and then every pyramid and peel - means you stay with the trade - unless you every go back to those 2 or 5 pips near your entry .

So you could be say 28 pips in profit - but your main stop is still just at 5 pips in from entry - and the 23 pips in between - you add and subtract stake sizes - banking as well - so that you take out profit - as well as stay with the trade

Major Magnum has been doing some really nice examples recently - - check out yesterday morning

(y)

UChf

7 26 am

So far pulled back to 9288/9

7 21 am said scalp buy

i didn't but did exit sell for 12 pips

UChf

7 52 am

I did not take 7 21 am scalp buy - shame - was still hooked up on EU and EJ

However 7 38 / 39 am was still as scalp buy - and with my other pairs being scalp sells - then - I jumped in

Its up now 37 pips from 7 21 am and for me - just 28 pips

still - its a profit - main thing (y)

EU

6 28 am

1200 area is an important level and I scalp sold at 6 15 am after price stalled there

Was not in a normal TW - but PA and LR's said sell - even if it was 5 mins before I normally would look at it

Supports at 1180 / 85 first

6 51am

At the moment - all 3 of my normal scalping pairs - EJ - GU - EU are under their LitS areas - but all 3 are being held so far by their interim supports areas - 1180/ 85 being the first one on the EU

EU

7 07 am

So far bounces have stayed under 1195 ( 93/4) - but we need under 1180 and 75 to stay with sells longer

Gone in sixty seconds lol

Price now down at 75 with first bounce

EU

8 03 am

Comment from this morning on EU

so far its dropped to 1155

we have further supports at 1150 - 40 and 1120 areas

its a case of time rules next on interim highs and lows to check out

Notice we have some main red UK Pound news as well at 9 30 am this morning - so after 9 00 am will focus more on Pound pairs

Looks like we are going back into ranges again

Interim lows and highs near 30 mins with no breaches

UChf - low so far 9298 - bounce at 9300/ 02 only made 9311 so far

Would need over 9317 to stay with any scalp buys

Status
Not open for further replies.