Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• bag.PNG
    bag.PNG
    5.6 KB · Views: 74
that was a 30 pip move over 15 minutes

Morning MM

had my 30% stake buy taken out on your profit lol - but banked the 70% profit on the way up above 1380 area

Hectic morning

Watching also the EA trade of that guys ProFXtrader

Have a good day - but you will anyway ;-))

Morning MM

had my 30% stake buy taken out on your profit lol - but banked the 70% profit on the way up above 1380 area

Hectic morning

Watching also the EA trade of that guys ProFXtrader

Have a good day - but you will anyway ;-))

there is pro4x trader and profxtrader. i went thru the charts of the older member last night. In a way they are a good guide

A fail of BO a block range, a fail of a BO of a upper channel line, a fail of a BO of an horizontal line, in at the second entry (first easy too risk, considering the move up)..... They slipped me in the way in and the way out (in my favour)...fair game...good broker.

The art of trading. This was free of charge......next time you have to pay.... (only joking).

back at work....I am not good as F, cannot post and trade as good.

Attachments

• trade1.png
    trade1.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 99
A fail of BO a block range, a fail of a BO of a upper channel line, a fail of a BO of an horizontal line, in at the second entry (first easy too risk, considering the move up)..... They slipped me in the way in and the way out (in my favour)...fair game...good broker.

The art of trading. This was free of charge......next time you have to pay.... (only joking).

so i can understand you more, can you label this a bit on the chart? ty as im interested in how you see things, it can only help me with my holding positions, i often cut too early

AU

7 24 am

Although like many other pairs - ie in a bearish PS session under 8080 - its been a lovely scalp buy from 7 00 am and 8040/41

PA as been smooth - not like GU and even EJ this morning and easy to stay with

Pullbacks staying above 8049 are still scalp buys again for now

AU

At least its been consistent - it was in a bearish PS under 8080 and it never retraced more than 8063 and then once under 8049 and after 8 00 am - it carried on falling again so far stopping around 8030

Under 8046 for me on pullbacks are sells again - but watch 30 min rules again on this new low

I miss many scalps whilst posting etc - but it does help me keep focused on my main priorities of my trading day - ie

1 Not to end up with an overall loss on any day

2.To try and make over 50 + pips target every day

3. To motivate me not to stop trading after just a 1 or 2 hr day and go and play golf or swimming/ jogging etc etc

4. It helps me carrying on learning - I make a comment and then look back at it one hour or 4 hrs later and think - why did i do that etc etc

Did you spot 8 38am was the last low on EU and 8 39 am was a scalp buy ???

I miss many scalps whilst posting etc - but it does help me keep focused on my main priorities of my trading day - ie

1 Not to end up with an overall loss on any day

2.To try and make over 50 + pips target every day

3. To motivate me not to stop trading after just a 1 or 2 hr day and go and play golf or swimming/ jogging etc etc

4. It helps me carrying on learning - I make a comment and then look back at it one hour or 4 hrs later and think - why did i do that etc etc

Did you spot 8 38am was the last low on EU and 8 39 am was a scalp buy ???

aCTUALLY i had a prob with that one. we had a low 0825. then lower 08 36 then by 0840 we had not broken 1,13876 then till 0846 we turned down! how did you read this F?

aCTUALLY i had a prob with that one. we had a low 0825. then lower 08 36 then by 0840 we had not broken 1,13876 then till 0846 we turned down! how did you read this F?

Basically on time and 4 lrs under at 8 39 am and then PS from after 8 45 am when it teased down to dump weak bull scalpers

EU

9 00 am

We should drop under 1370 - but you get the feeling this is all manipulation and teasing going on

Still under 1400 and 1394 it favours still lower - it really depends on 1370 area support if it lets go

Status
Not open for further replies.