Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• swing again.png
    swing again.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 72
stop out at BE and entered again with a 3 pushes up, SL trailed @ BE.

Hi Fugazsy

I wish you well with your swing trade

I had a quick look on my charts for more EU levels and I see a lot of R's between 1465 and 1495 - based on 12 hrs and daily. I can understand some analysts even suggesting 1500 to 1530 area as well.

Personally I will try and keep locating the Intraday highs and take 70% profits off the scalp sells after anything from 7 -25+ pips and then carry on leaving 30% on in just a few pips profit - hoping that one of these levels might be the last for a day - or even a week plus and then we get the 250+ pip pullback etc

Have a good session

Regards

F

Friday 15th May 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday traders

Last trading day of another busy week

Calender is fairly light with just 2 red news items at 1 30 pm UK time and 3 00 pm

I have already started scalping this morning at the normal time of 6 21 am - I am rarely up and ready for the 6 00 am TW.

Normal stuff - quick reviews - updates - levels and charts and of course trading calls all based on time - LR's - PS - PA - TL's etc etc

I will not be calling every scalp I make - as some don't make 2 or 3 mins and so by the time you might read them on the thread - they could have finished - but will try and call in advance possible larger intraday trades - my favourite being in the 7 -25 + pip range all within 20 -30 mins

I do try and leave 30% stakes on at least on of the multi entries - if I think the move as further potential over a longer period and by then placing a stop in a small profit - it no longer needs baby sitting

All FX input etc welcome - questions - charts - calls etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

First scalps of the day - 2 buys on EU and EJ at 6 21 am and then 2 scalp sells with the EU one being first at 6 30 am.

I will pull on my first scalps anything from 2 to 7 pips normally - and anything over 10 pips is a bonus pre Opens

The scalp sells on the EU and EJ have both made over 10 pips now

Nice start to the morning - and check out always 6 21 and 6 30 am every morning if you can

Sometimes I might just get 2 scalps in pre 7 00 am - taking 4 within my first hour is unusual - but if the movements are there - I will try and catch them

EU

6 52 am

For me this morning the EU is in a bearish PS under 1410 .

I would need to see prices back over say 1410 and 1420 to say the PS is changing for more tries up

Remember every morning - PS's can easily change between 6 am and 9 am - ie with 2 key Opens etc - its normally trick time to try and catch out all early morning swingers.

Price so far fell to 1386 and I am still in a scalp sell with 30% and stop in profit at 1402 - if I get taken out - no problem - my main earner on the trades is the 15 pips i have already banked on 70% stake

Main first interim supports at 1380 and 1372.

EJ

6 58 am

Interesting - as this pair is still in a Bullish PS session above 135 90 for me with price currently at 136 13 after a fall from 31 early this morning

Not left any part stake on my 6 34 am scalp sell as can see a lot of supports from 135 95 to 136 02 for now

Hi Fugazsy

I wish you well with your swing trade

I had a quick look on my charts for more EU levels and I see a lot of R's between 1465 and 1495 - based on 12 hrs and daily. I can understand some analysts even suggesting 1500 to 1530 area as well.

Personally I will try and keep locating the Intraday highs and take 70% profits off the scalp sells after anything from 7 -25+ pips and then carry on leaving 30% on in just a few pips profit - hoping that one of these levels might be the last for a day - or even a week plus and then we get the 250+ pip pullback etc

Have a good session

Regards

F

GM F

Now below 94, remember the 94 from yesterday ?

Have a good day

Fzsy

UJ

7 07 am

In a bullish PS session whilst price stays above 119 25 / 30 - and with price currently at 119 55 and still trying to rise

Any pullbacks staying above 46 are still scalp buys for now -but remember the 30 min rule if we do get a high in this hour

GM F

Now below 94, remember the 94 from yesterday ?

Have a good day

Fzsy

Yes - I have a bearish price structure am session on the EU whilst we stay under 1410 this morning and as you say under 94 and now currently at 1378.

I have a lot of supports in the 1300 area that might stop the fall and assist in a turn up again - but whilst we stay under 1410 then for me we will just go back to falls again

Your 1394 is an interim level as well for me this morning - I have just moved my stop in profit down to 96 now on my part stake

GL and Good Trading

Regards

UCad and UChf - also like UJ both in bullish am price structures for this morning session atm

I tend to scalp the European pairs in preference though - but will try and get some 30% stakes on as many pairs as possible with stops then in small profits and just check every 30 min or so.

AU

7 24 am

Although like many other pairs - ie in a bearish PS session under 8080 - its been a lovely scalp buy from 7 00 am and 8040/41

PA as been smooth - not like GU and even EJ this morning and easy to stay with

Pullbacks staying above 8049 are still scalp buys again for now

GU

7 30 am

Noticed it was a scalp buy from 7 20 / 7 21 am from 5766 area - but did not bother with it - as PA is just not scalp friendly atm - bitty - spiky - quick and ugly ;-))

I notice we do have some minor news at 8 15 am on the Swissy and 9 30 am on the UK Pound - both marked as non red - but just be aware of them

First red news not until 1 30 pm - UK time

EU

7 42 am

Supports at 1372 area are trying to hold

I am exiting my 30% sell stake now at 1381'

If we drop again under 1365 and 60 - I might look at scalp selling again at 100% - but get the feeling I will be scalp buying more next

EU

7 44 am

Under 1410 and 1394/5 - we are still in a bearish PS session mode - so any scalp buys can only be held on longer if we test over these levels

Under 1365 and 60 then it favours lower again - but still lots of supports above 1300 area

EU

7 44 am

Under 1410 and 1394/5 - we are still in a bearish PS session mode - so any scalp buys can only be held on longer if we test over these levels

Under 1365 and 60 then it favours lower again - but still lots of supports above 1300 area

7 59 am

So far we have made 1408 and for me now - pullbacks staying above 1390 are scalp buys again

PS is still bearish on the 1 min for this AM session - but that would change above 1410 and 1422

EU

7 42 am

Supports at 1372 area are trying to hold

I am exiting my 30% sell stake now at 1381'

If we drop again under 1365 and 60 - I might look at scalp selling again at 100% - but get the feeling I will be scalp buying more next

Well that worked out very nicely

I am down to 30% stakes on scalp buy at 1410 now

Status
Not open for further replies.