Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
weekly.....

the arrow bar, is this a pause bar before continuation, flag or a range bar? to me it seems more of a range bar than anything else.....the 3 bars in the box showed a good fight before prices moved down, they might constitute strong resistance......ok lets presume is a range bar, 94 is the top of the range and 1070 is the bottom....in a range we sell the top and buy the bottom......if is a flag, prices broke above and now is below and could represent a fail final flag..... so top of range, fail final flag and strong resistance....

Now I know I am against a strong bull but I think technically it makes sense, RR is great.

Do not follow me guys I often talk cr@p......

its a RLP

EU

5 min LR chart with levels etc and TLs and bullish PS above 1250 + I suppose

Need to check it out more - gives a bigger picture - but for me prefer to intraday off a tick or 1 min chart

190210d1431590964-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-140515-5-min.png

F

Thank you....but I cannot see prices.....I do not know....maybe if you make the lines finer......but I guess on the screen it is much more visible to you and you do not need to see as much because lr's gives your structures or direction and TW's and TK's gives you timing....it makes sense to me....I also I had a go without lr's and it made good profits.... on demo....

Its been a really busy morning from early opens

I reckon there was over 500 pips available on 6 pairs if you had been able to trade both ways on the moves etc

I am happy with anything over 50 pips a day - but do try for 200 -300 pip days when everything goes well and my 30% trades work out OK

edit - sorry said 4 pairs - you would have needed 6 pair to make anything like 500 pips over last 3 hrs or so - and then you would have been taking bigger risks etc etc

Last edited:
F

Thank you....but I cannot see prices.....I do not know....maybe if you make the lines finer......but I guess on the screen it is much more visible to you and you do not need to see as much because lr's gives your structures or direction and TW's and TK's gives you timing....it makes sense to me....I also I had a go without lr's and it made good profits.... on demo....

Yes when I am trading on 1 min charts only have it showing last 60 - 90 mins or so - so clarity is better

When you zoom out to 6 or 8 hrs plus its lost on a 1 min and lost on a 5 mins over a day or so

EU

9 46 am

Last 15 mins or so been a nice scalp sell as could not make over 1417 never mind 1420

Range like 1420 to 1375 atm

Back next hour

10 04 am

So far this week - EU up nearly 300 pips compared to EJ only about 250 pip rise - normally EJ moves way more than EU

GU meanwhile not to far off a 400 pip rise - Elections from last week the reason

EU

10 08 AM

mentioned range of 1375 to 1420 - approx 45 pips

We stopped at 1389 on last fall and now back up at 1414 and still scalp bullish - but needing above 1420 to stay with any scalp buys

Status
Not open for further replies.