Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - 5 Min LR Chart from over last week

EU

5 min LR chart with levels etc and TLs and bullish PS above 1250 + I suppose

Need to check it out more - gives a bigger picture - but for me prefer to intraday off a tick or 1 min chart

190210d1431590964-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-140515-5-min.png

Attachments

• EU - 140515 - 5 MIN.png
    EU - 140515 - 5 MIN.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 676
EU

9 14 AM

If we can stay above 1360 this morning - we are still in an up channel on EU - see 5 min chart

Price atm 1383 with a low at 1375 on this last pullback

Lot of supports - dynamic and static around 1360 /65 ??

That would be a major change - but agree if we dont try over 1430 + again today - then could be start of change

weekly.....

the arrow bar, is this a pause bar before continuation, flag or a range bar? to me it seems more of a range bar than anything else.....the 3 bars in the box showed a good fight before prices moved down, they might constitute strong resistance......ok lets presume is a range bar, 94 is the top of the range and 1070 is the bottom....in a range we sell the top and buy the bottom......if is a flag, prices broke above and now is below and could represent a fail final flag..... so top of range, fail final flag and strong resistance....

Now I know I am against a strong bull but I think technically it makes sense, RR is great.

Do not follow me guys I often talk cr@p......

Attachments

• weekly.png
    weekly.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 57
weekly.....

the arrow bar, is this a pause bar before continuation, flag or a range bar? to me it seems more of a range bar than anything else.....the 3 bars in the box showed a good fight before prices moved down, they might constitute strong resistance......ok lets presume is a range bar, 94 is the top of the range and 1070 is the bottom....in a range we sell the top and buy the bottom......if is a flag, prices broke above and now is below and could represent a fail final flag..... so top of range, fail final flag and strong resistance....

Now I know I am against a strong bull but I think technically it makes sense, RR is great.

Do not follow me guys I often talk cr@p......

I agree RR would be great - it really all depends on strength of all the supports over 1250 and 1300 etc and of course power of bears and if market makers believe there is more money to be made stop hunting this weeks bulls

Need a super computer and a corrupt mind to work it out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.