Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats good BP

You know to post scalps live in advance by more than a min or so is hard when you works on small stops.

None scalpers just dont understand that etc

Going to do some live in advance calls in the other live thread today

That should be a laugh:cheesy

Have a good one

Regards

F[/Q

10 07 am

Looks like a test again on GU ad EU supports

AU teasing up still into a R area - wanting to get a scalp sell on it if I can under 90

10 07 am

AU teasing up still into a R area - wanting to get a scalp sell on it if I can under 90

Will post a chart on the AU next

So far stayed under 90 ( went to 88) and dropped to 76 and bounced

Will see if I can still take another scalp sell under 90 in this TW

Over 92 and 95 - another ballgame

Back in 15 mins or so

10 46 pm

Just before I post a AU chart - EU

Now testing a key area of support at 1925

This could be a double bottom area if we stay above say 1920

If we drop under 17 and 14 then next supports 1905 -10 area

10 07 am

Will post a chart on the AU next

So far stayed under 90 ( went to 88) and dropped to 76 and bounced

Will see if I can still take another scalp sell under 90 in this TW

Over 92 and 95 - another ballgame

Back in 15 mins or so

10 53 AM

AU

2 scalp sells under 90 with the second on now dropped from 83 area to 67

See chart for set up

184026d1420455165-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-au-50115-am.png

Attachments

• AU - 50115 AM.png
    AU - 50115 AM.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 376
10 57am

EU

Will post my chart on EU next

Supports at 1925 could not hold for now - we tested under 1917 to 14 /15 and bounced##

Really we need back over 1940 to look at holding any scalp buys on bounces

Next supports 1905-10 - then the big round number at 1900

Pullbacks up staying under 1936 /38 are scalp sells again for now

Are you keeping a note on times of interim lows and highs

AU went over an 30 mins - saying more down and now coming up to an hour

It can test R area again - all depends if low on AU so far at 8062 hold - actually 8057 -60 - support area hold for 30 mins with no breach

GU

11 02 am

5250 55 support area is important now - under there 5240

I hope to be able to scalp buy above one of those levels

made a few good trades today, mostly on breakout following false breakout. here is one. done trading for today

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 69
11 27 am

AU need above 8066 for me to hold my scalp buy on above 80605 - price I scalp bought - as said on other thread

No over 66 and I just take profit above 61

11 30 am

33 guests following ??

Interesting

EU and GU now in their interim support areas again - can we look at scalp buys yet ??

Greetings from Australia Forexmospherian! Long time lurker and pretty much just visit T2W for your posts. I admire your trading (scalping) style. I am relatively new to Forex but have pretty much devoted all my time to practising the art of scalping.

Since there are a few people in here who scalp I thought I would share some of my scalp trades today. I only trade small lots to practice and pretty much spend all day looking at my charts and studying; I love it!

I use 1m, 5m, 15m and 1hr TF and generally execute my trades on the 1m aka Formula 1 TF :p

zC9wn.png

8C9wn.png

HC9wn.png

fC9wn.png

Sprained the heck out of my neck after the last exit above and missed out on the text book pull back entry :(

Excellent - WD Fugazsy

Speak to you maybe later on

Just made a AU buy call on that other thread ;-)

F

lol

I went and had a quick look, I am not getting involved in this business of live calls, it takes me out of the zone.

Anyway I do not understand how you do it, you are incorrigible......if you are like this when you are having sex, your wife must very happy....:eek:

Just been on other FX live trade call thread to update AU trade

Took 6 pip approx at 70% stake and left 30% on with stop in profit

EU still not ready to scalp buy at 11 34 am

Greetings from Australia Forexmospherian! Long time lurker and pretty much just visit T2W for your posts. I admire your trading (scalping) style. I am relatively new to Forex but have pretty much devoted all my time to practising the art of scalping.

Since there are a few people in here who scalp I thought I would share some of my scalp trades today. I only trade small lots to practice and pretty much spend all day looking at my charts and studying; I love it!

I use 1m, 5m, 15m and 1hr TF and generally execute my trades ......(

Hi Camel Salesman

Another trader from Australia - - good evening to you

You are welcome to get involved and call and post etc etc

If I can be of any help with your style etc etc - just fire away with any questions and queries

Good look with your scalping - keep practising and studying the charts etc etc

All the best and I hope 2015 is a good year for you

Regards

F

EU

11 54 AM

Interesting EU made 1900 exactly at start of new TW at 11 51 am UK time

Its a scalp buy here - but need a bounce over 18 and then 23 to stay with it

11 57 am

AU

30% stake taken off at 63/4 - price now my original planned entry point of 8057 /8 area

It was a scalp buy there - but as you know we need now over 69 and 72 to stay with any buys - ie HH and then a HL above 56/57

I use 1m, 5m, 15m and 1hr TF and generally execute my trades on the 1m aka Formula 1 TF :p

zC9wn.png

8C9wn.png

HC9wn.png

fC9wn.png

Sprained the heck out of my neck after the last exit above and missed out on the text book pull back entry :(

Good trades mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.