Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 27 am

EJ

A nice scalp buy from 7 09 am and 143 87

we need above 144 10 and 13 to hold it on longer

I plan to make only live calls in advance on non scalp trades - ie not ones that might only do 3 -7 pips - but moves that hopefully make over a RR of 2 and over 10 -15 pips

I might do this on another thread and am currently looking at setting one up - purely for invited guest members etc - who meets my requirements etc

EJ
comment from 90 mins or so ago

We did make 144 10 and 13 - but then gave up at 16/17 just at the end of the 8 39 am time window

Unfortunately not at desk at time to exit 30% stake on buy at 15 or 16 and had to exit at 04

Supports next at 143 75 - but on small interim ones - so dont know if we can look at scalp buys again

The sell under 144 15 was a nice one - and not got any pips off it atm

GM F

I have a question for you about KT and TW.

is coming with a chart

this bar indicating is a 9 past , I shorted it as soon as it turned black, did not wait for the candle to finish or revers to confirm me the end of the pullback and the continuation of the trend.

If is a KT and that KT is combined with TA the trade will be initiated...is that right?

And you only take trades in the KT?

IN this case I only made a few pips because it turned on me and I was able to get out a bit better than BE

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 853
9 30 am

GU news caused a 14 pip drop so far - but still in an up price structure above 5280 /85

Hi Fugazsy - will answer your question in a bit - have a good day

Regards

F

this bar indicating is a 9 past , I shorted it as soon as it turned black, did not wait for the candle to finish or revers to confirm me the end of the pullback and the continuation of the trend.

If is a KT and that KT is combined with TA the trade will be initiated...is that right?

And you only take trades in the KT?

IN this case I only made a few pips because it turned on me and I was able to get out a bit better than BE

Please clarify your meaning of KT - if you mean KEY Times in a Trend window - Yes - I would say 90% of all scalps are with 1 min either side of the 6 KT's in the hour

It is something I try and marry with levels etc and with LR's and PA etc etc

That trade would have been a decent scalp scalp etc - and even if it did not move as you thought - then at least you should still garb 1- 3 pips

Regards

F

not time to post live exit --------- just a couple + pips on that one

Well thats good BP

You know to post scalps live in advance by more than a min or so is hard when you works on small stops.

None scalpers just dont understand that etc

Going to do some live in advance calls in the other live thread today

That should be a laugh

Have a good one

Regards

F

Please clarify your meaning of KT - if you mean KEY Times in a Trend window - Yes - I would say 90% of all scalps are with 1 min either side of the 6 KT's in the hour

It is something I try and marry with levels etc and with LR's and PA etc etc

That trade would have been a decent scalp scalp etc - and even if it did not move as you thought - then at least you should still garb 1- 3 pips

Regards

F

Yes key times

But when you know how to get out, now went long at the 30 past, gained a few pips and got back to my entry point and got out, is this what you will do?

9 41 am

AU#

Price at 8081 and 85 to 92 is all R area

8050 /52 is interim supports - so we need over 8093 and 8100 to be holding scalp buys for 8110 -15 area and more R's

Under 8050 then favours falls and scalp sell again for now

Yes key times

But when you know how to get out, now went long at the 30 past, gained a few pips and got back to my entry point and got out, is this what you will do?

On scalps - i am for 3- 7 + pips if I can get - then either exit 100% stake - or if I think the move as more legs - leave 30% stake on for a larger move with stop in 1 or a few pips profit

Nice scalps can go 10 -15 pips in under 10 mins

If I am in a scalp and its slow - i just take what I can get - ideally above 5 pips - so that its still a RR of 1 +

Will look at some set up later on EU explaining more

F

9 49am

Lots of BTTZ areas on pairs atm - uncertainty and with false sets ups possible

Will wait now to see after next hour if we still have dollar weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.