• winners and losers.JPG
    winners and losers.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 56
12 00 pm - Midday

EU

Hi N - we are testing the EU low at 2321 again now

Moved my 30% sell stake down to 2340 now

Under 29 still a sell again on bounces

I get the feeling we might have a busy early US session - with more Pound news and news on US and Canadian Dollar

Got to pop out twice between now and 3 00 pm - but will try and be around for the news items if possible

I get the feeling we might have a busy early US session - with more Pound news and news on US and Canadian Dollar

Got to pop out twice between now and 3 00 pm - but will try and be around for the news items if possible

usd in reality has flattened ........I would like to see a breach on those lines here regarding next direction .......

Attachments

• usd momentum slowed.JPG
    usd momentum slowed.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 60
12 15pm

Start of Autumn Speech on UK and in between notice the AU as made a new session interim high of today at 8429 so far

GU still not over 5673 / 75 - needed as a new session high - but close and still teasing up

usd in reality has flattened ........I would like to see a breach on those lines here regarding next direction .......
#

Would agree with you on that support level - allow an extra 5 pips or so to be safe etc - as easy to do a falsey first

hard work.....usd is trying to bounce north on 1mins.........couple of pips on Ucad buys and eu Zero ....

eu +2 pips and UCAD + 3 pips on earlier call.............Grinding it back

got to go again ............50/50 on these calls really ........ucad buy doing better than the EU sell ....its moved 8 pips in last 2-3 mins

later
N

EU made 2330 on bounce - but no over 28 now and must exit in case we try under 21

Also GU the main pair to be with next 30 mins or so

Status
Not open for further replies.