Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok gotta scoot .......do not go near the GBP ...........damn thing is flying around like a demon

2330........(y)

Hi N

hope you have done well on it - demo or live

Bit of a worry about LMax atm - glad I am with FXpro and Dukas - maybe neither the best - but still OK

Good luck with your presentation and have a good day

Regards

EJ

8 52 AM

Done nothing on this pair - just stayed with 30% stakes on EU and Swissy and added scalp sells on EU so far

So missed out on lovely fall from 8 00 TW - so far dropped approx 40 pips

We have interim supports before the big round number at 147 00 - so lets get ready to see where drop stops for a bounce

Hi N

hope you have done well on it - demo or live

Bit of a worry about LMax atm - glad I am with FXpro and Dukas - maybe neither the best - but still OK

Good luck with your presentation and have a good day

Regards

thanks ..back later .........usd still buying as I leave

The EU and Swissy are the 2 real movers as GU and AU not joining in same party atm

Dont forget lots of Pound news today starting in just over 30 mins

EJ

8 52 AM

Done nothing on this pair - just stayed with 30% stakes on EU and Swissy and added scalp sells on EU so far

So missed out on lovely fall from 8 00 TW - so far dropped approx 40 pips

We have interim supports before the big round number at 147 00 - so lets get ready to see where drop stops for a bounce

First bounce at 147 05/6 - under 19 still in scalp sell mode - but that could still be a 10 pip + scalp buy from 06

First main bounce on EU from 2324

Still a scalp sell again under 42 and even 48 - but if it got that far - its a 20 pip plus bounce and thats a great scalp buy then

9 02 am

Missed start of GU scalp buy - as was not back for 8 39 am to take it

So far it moved back up over 25 pips in less than 30 mins

Pullbacks staying above 31 are scalp buys again - and then we need above 55 and 60 to hold buys on longer

9 12

EU - so far made 44

EJ - so far made 24

In both on scalp buys - but already banked 70% and leaving 30% on with stops in 5 pips of profit

Its amazing really - we are in a dollar strength morning session - and I have 30% buys on EU / EJ and GU atm

GU news in 15 mins

a bit of laugh mate.....

But seriously your charts are unreadable...I refuse to read, I get an head ache....ask BP:innocent:

I suppose I have got so used to them over last 7 years or so - its made them easy for me

Most traders would say - what a mess - and get confused with them - but once you understand them and the different LRs etc - then its easy

I think it took Major Magnum about 1 month to start to be able to follow them etc - so yes - I do not what you mean

The devil is in the detail and on a nice large screen - you see every half pip move - easy

9 23 AM

With Gu news in approx 7 mins - its pulling back from 5651

Out 30% stake now at 45 - as would not leave on for news anyway

Above my line in sand ie 5637 /38 still favours higher

Under there and 25 - scalp sells

I suppose I have got so used to them over last 7 years or so - its made them easy for me

Most traders would say - what a mess - and get confused with them - but once you understand them and the different LRs etc - then its easy

I think it took Major Magnum about 1 month to start to be able to follow them etc - so yes - I do not what you mean

The devil is in the detail and on a nice large screen - you see every half pip move - easy

It works for you, that what is important, EU is pulling back to the ema and the RN, UJ is hovering around the previous day high.

Myself I am a bit nervous when I am taking a trade, I need to overcome that.... took a short on EU but bailed out and did not take my second signal because I thought we were into range....then it dropped.

I like the way I trade, I just need to get use to it and in the mean time I do not want lose money..

It works for you, that what is important, EU is pulling back to the ema and the RN, UJ is hovering around the previous day high.

Myself I am a bit nervous when I am taking a trade, I need to overcome that.... took a short on EU but bailed out and did not take my second signal because I thought we were into range....the it dropped.

I like the way I trade, I just need to get use to it and in the mean time I do not want lose money..

Dont worry about being nervous etc pulling the trigger and entering etc - It took me a good thousand of so live trades to be able to relax more etc

As long as you know over every say 50 or 100 trades you method works - then you dont feel so bad if you have say 4 consecutive small losses

It happens to everyone#

About a month ago - one Monday - I had 3 losses in a row and 6 bad trades in the day

It was still a positive day - but if I had not been experienced - I would never have ended up taking over 20 trades - I would have flipped and given up etc etc- and lost money that day

Time - experience - and never let a winning trade go into a loss of any size

Dont worry about being nervous etc pulling the trigger and entering etc - It took me a good thousand of so live trades to be able to relax more etc

As long as you know over every say 50 or 100 trades you method works - then you dont feel so bad if you have say 4 consecutive small losses

It happens to everyone#

About a month ago - one Monday - I had 3 losses in a row and 6 bad trades in the day

It was still a positive day - but if I had not been experienced - I would never have ended up taking over 20 trades - I would have flipped and given up etc etc- and lost money that day

Time - experience - and never let a winning trade go into a loss of any size

thanks for you post amico. it is a good post...

Status
Not open for further replies.