Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you MM, I was really feeling for you during your quest for a nice layout setup. I had the same epiphany when I went down to the Tick charts, and adjustable to market conditions to make it look better. From frenzy to peace and calm. Not enough to improve my scalping, as you can see, though.

well one day i will be able to turn off the tracking computer

UJ

You got the session bias correct NF - ie bullish - up bias

But you choose a time to buy near a high and into resistance and at a TW which said - scalp sell

If the price stays above the dynamic up trendline - and the 2 longer LR's on my chart - then you will see another attempt to breach through the R at 118 12/14 area

Need to check you set up - OK a LR of over a 1000 setting on a tick OK - but on a 1 min or 3 mins - you really need all under 200 for intraday moves and 500 would be a longer term setting

not quite 7 sorry

Attachments

• 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    3.7 KB · Views: 55
UJ for NF

I think if you look from opens - then the UJ as tried to rise from the 117 -50 area - and as managed to get to 118 12 - but no higher

THerefore it now needs to stay above say 117 68 and ideally 82 to then try and breach the lower highs at 118 06 and then above 13 and 16

If we dont go above these minor resistance price levels - we will test supports again lower

Hope that helps

Also try clicking on my chart to make larger - might be a bit clearer - still could not post it at 100% sorry

Ok - having a break - hope to be here for Cad news at 1 30 pm - but back after 2 15 pm then

UJ

You got the session bias correct NF - ie bullish - up bias

But you choose a time to buy near a high and into resistance and at a TW which said - scalp sell

If the price stays above the dynamic up trendline - and the 2 longer LR's on my chart - then you will see another attempt to breach through the R at 118 12/14 area

Need to check you set up - OK a LR of over a 1000 setting on a tick OK - but on a 1 min or 3 mins - you really need all under 200 for intraday moves and 500 would be a longer term setting

I don't have LRs on the high TF, only draw lines and horizontal SR. I was aware that 118 was a (big resistance) but when I saw that it had gone through of a few pips I thought it could have stayed through, because it was over there very recently.
I'll take that as a "gambling error" from my side. I am more interested in what you mean by "and at a TW which said - scalp sell". I thought that you TW theory is: only place, whatever trade the set up shows, if inside the TW .51-.09 or .21-.39. I hadn't realised that there was a specific time to sell or a different specific time to buy. Could you recap then please?

Just back for about 10 mins or so

NF

will explain TW's again and why they were applicable on the EJ at the 118 - 10 -12 area - another R above the 118 00 R - when i get back after 2 15 pm

MM

EU

Only a buy above 2433 and 40 now

Under there - still a sell until a support holds it 30 mins and we go over 33

GL

Ucad should rise after news - as dollar trying to be bullish again and EU / GU / Au look bearish still atm - even though GU as risen up well

Ucad should rise after news - as dollar trying to be bullish again and EU / GU / Au look bearish still atm - even though GU as risen up well

Ucad falls like mad still - very strange - must be very good Cad news - not sudden further weakness on Us dollar ??

Back in next 40 mins or so

Status
Not open for further replies.