Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys it has been a privilege to be with you this morning, but now I must earn my lunch... in calories... I am on a diet so I will walk to the italian restaurant :D See you later hopefully unless it is free Limoncello shots :innocent:

See you later SW

I love Italian food - saying that I love all food - you made me hungry now lol

Enjoy and see you later

Regards

That reminds me

i would ask anybody who has not rated this blog thread with star rating to give us a rating - hopefully a 4 or 5 - as we had some haters originally give us only 1

When I see others with 4 or 5 star rating - but only 1 or 2 members rated - I laugh - but time to get this thread up in the list

Major Magnum has proved to doubters and haters it can be done - and I really hope now a few more will also join in and follow the success I have had over the years

Cheers

F

Excellent I have rated it 5 stars several times, pure gold it is, but sadly only some are dedicated enough to invest the time in it. Well done MM, I hope to graduate next year too :D. Bon appetit.

F

"What do you mean you can never rely on just one or a few".

And No sure you saw my previous post (below):

F

Thanks.

So.....

FOR longs:

a) 108 LR is below prices
b) The 1m TF is making HL's and HH's
c) A bounce back to support (can be any TA: Horizontal lines, trendlines, MA, Fibonacci levels or others) in combination with the 6 key times.

Is that right?

Fz

Never think just one cross over confirms a new trade - thats the problem with only one LR etc

Yes - generally with the LR under and PA trying HH's and from a time window and a support area etc - then price should be rising

Opposite for down

You can use say a 15 or 20 Lr setting for scalping as well but they might be crossing a lot - whereas as approx 108 LR setting will catch slightly larger moves rather than just 1-7 pips

Its worth you copying over say a 17 - 50 - 108 - 175 / 200 Lrs and see if the group help you etc

All ideally on a one min for a start

Might take a few weeks to get used to them - but over time you will be with it ok etc

Regards

yeah still working on the whining like a boitch tho

LOL

I think you are more of a perfectionist than me

Always remember you will never keep 95% + win ratios up - be happy with the 65 - 80% win rates - as long as you get positive money - daily - thats the main thing

Think how good you will be after 2000 live trades (y)

Never think just one cross over confirms a new trade - thats the problem with only one LR etc

Yes - generally with the LR under and PA trying HH's and from a time window and a support area etc - then price should be rising

Opposite for down

You can use say a 15 or 20 Lr setting for scalping as well but they might be crossing a lot - whereas as approx 108 LR setting will catch slightly larger moves rather than just 1-7 pips

Its worth you copying over say a 17 - 50 - 108 - 175 / 200 Lrs and see if the group help you etc

All ideally on a one min for a start

Might take a few weeks to get used to them - but over time you will be with it ok etc

Regards

F

Thank you, I think now it is getting much clear.......

Done for the day and week....

Have a brilliant WE you all.

Fz

11 38 am

UCad

Can 1245 - 55 hold the morning drop and then for news - back up ????

Ucad comment from over 30 mins ago

OK

It was 1256 that stopped it for now - bounced over 25 pips

Thinking might have time off now to 1 30 pm news

Will pop in before then though

See you in a bit on next TW

It's great to see that you are all doing well and of great comfort for those like me who happen to have lost the plot. I can't yet find much use for the LRs and I am not sure my understanding of the TW is correct, but here is a brand new example, please check what is wrong with this set up. Looking at UJ, on a higher TF 3mins, drawn a channel showing the uptrend since 2 am. It has just hit the top. Reached a big number. I went down into 70T chart, almost all LRs were below,, waited for an upturn, checked that we were in the TW, 11.52am, and went long at 118.04 with a SL at 117.98 and a target of 118.14. Apart from the fact that it was touching the top of the channel instead of waiting for a retracement on MA or LR, could someone politely explain what was wrong, starting from the choice of pair.

It's great to see that you are all doing well and of great comfort for those like me who happen to have lost the plot. I can't yet find much use for the LRs and I am not sure my understanding of the TW is correct, but here is a brand new example, please check what is wrong with this set up. Looking at UJ, on a higher TF 3mins, drawn a channel showing the uptrend since 2 am. It has just hit the top. Reached a big number. I went down into 70T chart, almost all LRs were below,, waited for an upturn, checked that we were in the TW, 11.52am, and went long at 118.04 with a SL at 117.98 and a target of 118.14. Apart from the fact that it was touching the top of the channel instead of waiting for a retracement on MA or LR, could someone politely explain what was wrong, starting from the choice of pair.

will check out later mate

Have you got your chart set up - so I could see?

I will check out my UJ

You do need ideally the 1 min TF for using the Lrs - the tick would be on different settings - and then the 3 mins is Ok to follow moves that are already staying in a direction etc

Will come back to you and happy to use this UJ trade as an example for you - and how i saw it etc

No problem

F

Have you got your chart set up - so I could see?

I will check out my UJ

You do need ideally the 1 min TF for using the Lrs - the tick would be on different settings - and then the 3 mins is Ok to follow moves that are already staying in a direction etc

Will come back to you and happy to use this UJ trade as an example for you - and how i saw it etc

No problem

F
That's brilliant, I will prepare two charts the 3mins and the 70T I used

Status
Not open for further replies.