Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - 1Min LR chart update with up channel of up support trendline

GU

Update chart from earlier on this morning

182168d1416494989-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-201114-after-2pm.jpg

Attachments

• GU 201114 AFTER 2PM.jpg
    GU 201114 AFTER 2PM.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 583
ok ive done comparing and im not satisfied all all. i think you have an even faster line than me, and several of my other ones are just not matching up. as usual.

ok ive done comparing and im not satisfied all all. i think you have an even faster line than me, and several of my other ones are just not matching up. as usual.

I think the main point would be

Have your 3 faster lrs along with say 4 average middle range - gone above the 2 longer term LRs - showing the price structure change ??

I have been using PA and also the trendline as being more important than LR's in isolation - as the PA is hardly nice and not smooth enough to get what we had on the yen crosses pair

Will post a Ej chart for last 3 days as well

EJ - 4 min chart from 9 00 pm scalp buy Monday evening

EJ

Had to use 4 min chart to get over 3 days on

182172d1416496368-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-20112014-4-min.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 20112014 4 MIN.jpg
    EJ - 20112014 4 MIN.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 624
I think the main point would be

Have your 3 faster lrs along with say 4 average middle range - gone above the 2 longer term LRs - showing the price structure change ??

I have been using PA and also the trendline as being more important than LR's in isolation - as the PA is hardly nice and not smooth enough to get what we had on the yen crosses pair

Will post a Ej chart for last 3 days as well

yes they had but scalpin with my white lr has kept me in the main on exactly the wrong side

i need to go back to page one. not reading pa right, and not having faith in settings puts me in a negative ev position. every postion ive taken has gone into loss immediately!

i mean is it just me or is that as different as chalk and cheese?

Attachments

• chr1.PNG
    chr1.PNG
    1.3 KB · Views: 324
  • chr2.PNG
    chr2.PNG
    1.6 KB · Views: 329
ok so i have back tracked the trdes i did, and in pretty much all cases, the tick is showing what i would have expected to see on the m1 more clearly. almost like the m1 is lagging too much

that was basically 35 pips off a short 2 pips from top, finally having got settings in tune with what im looking for. hope thats it anyway. cant be a coincidence that my best trade was off different settings. so im guessing for some reason, my old setting on m1 have somehow become dated. not sure how this can happen, perhaps a result of differnt overall volatility over a period or something?

yes on first glance, six instruments on my tick look much better/ smoother than any of the m1.
thank god its not me becoming retarded, which at one point was a genuine worry

Status
Not open for further replies.