Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried ray lines - ie trendlines with degree of angles on - to assist you with the direction as well

Many think rallies with angles under 45 degrees will reverse - for me its as low as 20 degree angles - as long as we keep to PA pattern of HH's and HLs or opposites

OK sometimes you might have to accept 5 -10 pips pullbacks - but as long as you trade is above entry level and in profit - you can normally live with it - as its only the entry that requires stops of say 3 to 7 pips max

i'll take them all day...... as long as I am already in the black (y)

yes they had but scalpin with my white lr has kept me in the main on exactly the wrong side

Sorry to hear that, one bad session is not so bad I suppose.
A lot of the time depending on the session/time of day/post news market I can see that the rhythm changes and if I adjust the timeframe to some x tick charts or 2-5 minutes for the LR and other indicators I use it seems to fit the market rhythm. (or else you get whipped saw constantly in BTTZ.

what basis do you adjust? ie smaller tick chart for you is appropriate in what kind of action.
i cant believe how much better it would have been for me to follow tick today.

nice 30mins+ of recent usd buys..........its testing a selloff at moment ........my come back though

Sorry to hear that, one bad session is not so bad I suppose.
A lot of the time depending on the session/time of day/post news market I can see that the rhythm changes and if I adjust the timeframe to some x tick charts or 2-5 minutes for the LR and other indicators I use it seems to fit the market rhythm. (or else you get whipped saw constantly in BTTZ.

session ende well with 36 pips on full postion, which was 7( on lmax) that trade i took off tick chart

usd trying bull again...........u/j looks like the lead sell but i'm hanging a little

what basis do you adjust? ie smaller tick chart for you is appropriate in what kind of action.
i cant believe how much better it would have been for me to follow tick today.

I adjust on the basis of speed of movement, if for example you see on the minute chart price going up and down within 3-4 bar but going to tick chart it happens on lets say 7 or more bars, it gives you time to get in and out faster. This is supposed to capture smaller move faster and don't enter too late and get whipsawed.

I adjust on the basis of speed of movement, if for example you see on the minute chart price going up and down within 3-4 bar but going to tick chart it happens on lets say 7 or more bars, it gives you time to get in and out faster. This is supposed to capture smaller move faster and don't enter too late and get whipsawed.

ok so i think you are saying if market is moving fast i have to zoom in to an even more granular level.. to see the " interal modelling that cannot be seen in less m1 bars..... is that correct?

if so that is gold ty. have been very frustrated with setting being inconsistent, perhaps its the kind of actin that i should have been watching and adjusting more. very undynamic of me and its been bugging the **** out of me too.

usd cant breach the last hours low..........interesting..prepare for bounce

euro is the strongest SOB in the usd pair stable ..............fall you SOB

out at 2530 ....cant be arsed on the EU this time around....apologies to all .......-3 pips

Status
Not open for further replies.