Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU update

After a pullback yesterday from the 2840 - down to 2705 - - over 130+ pips the pair found support

Currently at 6 47 am at 2723 and needing above 35 and 45 to look at holding scalp buys on for a try up again

Range presently 28 down to 20 - with interim supports from 2705 to 15

GU update

Similar to EU - the GU fell from 6185 high down to 6107 area - only 75 pips and bounced around the 6110 support area

We need above 6133 and 42 to be holding scalp buys on for a test higher

EJ

Another faller yesterday - from near 137 00 down to 135 70 area

Now support above 135 85 and 95 - we should test 136 00 maybe as well as the present R area as 136 20 -25 is stopping further rises for now

Above 136 27 and 30 be in scalp buys for higher and any scalp sells need really under 136 00 and 135 88 to test supports and then to hold them on we need 85 and 70 to let go

Time now 6 57 am so 3 mins to Hour change

EJ

Mostly my favourite intraday pair

Its started off well

We have not been able to rise of 136 20-25 in last 30 mins and it was a scalp sell last TW with it dropping from 22 to as i said - a test maybe on the 136 00.

05 low for now - but under 15 still another scalp sell on any bounces staying under that price

GU at 7 04 am

Its bouncing from 6118 - but needs above 25 to hold scalp buys on longer

So range for now approx 8 pips and we need to now break out before I can take another longer scalp - all depending which price lets go

Morning

Would you lot take the gloves off and just flop em out to compare sizes so we can all get back to what we are here for and that's trading...

F, ive been watching this thread on and off for a couple of months now and know you get your levels spot on and have been making calls before the market moves. It has been great dealing with you...

If any trader out there cannot understand that delays on these posts are inevitable than they don't ubderstand General anatomy... If you could put a trade on whilst instantly posting it on this forum you would have to have two heads and four arms (no wonder they never leave the house)... And really your personal trading comes first, anyone that calls a scalp on the forum before putting it to market is better and quicker than me... That's my two cents...

As for today... Slow going around the world, 30 pip range for eu, 50 pip range for au, 30 pip range for ej, a whopping 8 pip range for eg... The world has been waiting for Europe... Think the Southern Hemisphere is **** scared of making a call...

Open up Europe, let's trade...
TRADE WELL

EU update

After a pullback yesterday from the 2840 - down to 2705 - - over 130+ pips the pair found support

Currently at 6 47 am at 2723 and needing above 35 and 45 to look at holding scalp buys on for a try up again

Range presently 28 down to 20 - with interim supports from 2705 to 15

EU - 7 07 am

We stayed above 2720 - at 21 - and nows its a scalp buy

Trouble is we need over 29 and 35 to hold it on longer

Aabove 2724 - bias on scalps up - and buys for now

Morning

Would you lot take the gloves off and just flop em out to compare sizes so we can all get back to what we are here for and that's trading...

F, ive been watching this thread on and off for a couple of months now and know you get your levels spot on and have been making calls before the market moves. It has been great dealing with you...

If any trader out there cannot understand that delays on these posts are inevitable than they don't ubderstand General anatomy... If you could put a trade on whilst instantly posting it on this forum you would have to have two heads and four arms (no wonder they never leave the house)... And really your personal trading comes first, anyone that calls a scalp on the forum before putting it to market is better and quicker than me... That's my two cents...

As for today... Slow going around the world, 30 pip range for eu, 50 pip range for au, 30 pip range for ej, a whopping 8 pip range for eg... The world has been waiting for Europe... Think the Southern Hemisphere is **** scared of making a call...

Open up Europe, let's trade...
TRADE WELL

Morning Rustler

Thank you for your comments and support

I appreciate it

Dissers and haters - I love - and unfortunately I have a few who I really still need to get more under their skins

I also appreciate all good FX Intraday traders - so it will be good to see how good they reckon they are - mainly because I reckon they dont even think I can trade - lol

All good fun - but as you say - main thing - making positive pips and real money

Have a good day

Regards

F

EJ

Mostly my favourite intraday pair

Its started off well

We have not been able to rise of 136 20-25 in last 30 mins and it was a scalp sell last TW with it dropping from 22 to as i said - a test maybe on the 136 00.

05 low for now - but under 15 still another scalp sell on any bounces staying under that price

EJ

2 scalps - one scalp buy from 06 to 13 and then a sell which currently in at 7 16 am whilst its stays under 15

GU update

Similar to EU - the GU fell from 6185 high down to 6107 area - only 75 pips and bounced around the 6110 support area

We need above 6133 and 42 to be holding scalp buys on for a test higher

7 20 am - near new TW

GU was a scalp buy on bounces above 18 - as mentioned in last 20 mins after this comment and above 33 I held on

Trouble is - no 42 only 38/9 - so exited scalp buy at 37

Now need to see in this TW what's next

EU at 7 26 am

We have not made above 2740 - so already exited the 30% I left on at 34

Above 27 25 still scalp bullish - but maybe we might test 20 -25 before another try up

Will keep an eye on over this time window

7 30 am

EU - 31 held - 32 was a scalp buy again - but we need over 43 and 47 to hold on longer

Under 28 and 25 would indicate forget scalp buys for now

Morning BP

On first update on GU commented we needed over 33 and 42 to hold scalp buys on

We never made above these areas so far - so exited scalp buy that started on bounces at 18

Now if we dont try over 30 - 33 again - price will drop and test the 18 supports

Under 16 hold on any scalp sells

Status
Not open for further replies.