Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had 2 glasses of wine at lunch time - silly me - feeling sleepy now and its only just gone 4 00 pm

Going to have a power nap - ( snore) and hope to pop back after 5 00 pm ( refreshed ) for a quick check and see if anything to catch

Stay Focused - or if not - have a sleep ( like me)

Regards

F

wheeey

Attachments

• bal.PNG
    bal.PNG
    2.3 KB · Views: 94
Ok the live thread lets go ..............................

Eur/Usd

Lets see I can see buys above 1.2730 and sells below 1.2725

Out at 2721 for a profit of 4 pips ....thats was easy peasy ...I have a feeling im gonna make a s*it load a money on this thread

I have seen the light Forexmospherian.......Would,could you mentor me like whats his name ..I stand willing and eager to learn

You dont need to put in precise stops Tar ,its all in and around you know:LOL:

He his not being precise - because he's not got his levels correct

At the time he called it was a scalp buy from 6114 15 at 7 39 pm - end of time window

The stop could have been 3 pips - but 5 pips is OK and then price rose to 6123 at end of 8 00pm TW

Approx a 8 pips win so RR of 1.5 to 2

He does not say that and so is therefore - not even in the ball game

Similar on your call on EU - it was at 2730 at that time - 7 35 pm - you said then sells under 25 which was correct

So are you a better trader than Tar ??

I will soon see live tomorrow

Regards

F

To my normal followers

Should be good tomorrow

Got a couple of members of the resident wolf club who are going to show me how to trade ;-)

Its going to be really good seeing what they get up to - because got the feeling it will back fire and go horribly wrong - simple because they are trying to take the wee wee out my method

Should be good

See you in the morning

Regard

F

He his not being precise - because he's not got his levels correct

At the time he called it was a scalp buy from 6114 15 at 7 39 pm - end of time window

The stop could have been 3 pips - but 5 pips is OK and then price rose to 6123 at end of 8 00pm TW

Approx a 8 pips win so RR of 1.5 to 2

He does not say that and so is therefore - not even in the ball game

Similar on your call on EU - it was at 2730 at that time - 7 35 pm - you said then sells under 25 which was correct

So are you a better trader than Tar ??

I will soon see live tomorrow

Regards

F

I think the confusion is to with the post delay and the fact that I believe t2windows uses different, more advanced time windows than the ones you use, as well as different settings on his indies for his scalp trades, so your entries are bound to be different.
I think he always uses 4 pips stops. From what I gather, he averages a few hundred pips per day like Tar.

I think the confusion is to with the post delay and the fact that I believe t2windows uses different, more advanced time windows than the ones you use, as well as different settings on his indies for his scalp trades, so your entries are bound to be different.
I think he always uses 4 pips stops. From what I gather, he averages a few hundred pips per day like Tar.

Yes scholfield is correct ..I use a proprietary system which analyses pattern recognition ,mathematical functions with respect to time

Hi Scholfield

Well that's excellent stuff if he is doing that and I am sure after he has made say 30 calls over the next few days I will be able to notice this.

Its great to know he maybe could take a demo up 5000% percent in a week on say 100 trades and on a real account average 25 -50% per month - LIKE ME

Trouble is he's probably doing it on a $100 live account - but we will all see when he shows his live account to the forum

I always like to see talented FX Intraday traders and its great to see the wolf pack has some in its team - ROFLMAO

Pull the other one guys

Bring it on

Have a good day Schofield - I will

Regards

F

Wednesday 22nd October 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Guys

We should have a great day today all

We have some proper FX Intraday retail traders joining us today - :LOL:

It might be difficult to spot them - but I am sure their live calls will flag them up

It really will be interesting to see if they have a clue - I hope they are really good - because they ought to be - after following me all this year - lurking on this thread - lol

Meanwhile - business as normal

All the best guys - have a good day

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.