Internet Explorer

al-motor

249 0
Internt explorer

I seem to be having problems with Internt Explorer since yesterday- I am using IE 6 ( i think !?)- and basically sometimes when i want to open a link from a page, the whole page freezes.

I then press ctrl+alt+del and manually close the page.

i downloaded the IE6 service pack earlier, but does not seemed to have solved it............ maybe if o try to delete the current IE and download from somewhere ?!?

Al

adrianallen99

Established member
630 4
Check for spyware as well. Although if you have NT,2000 or XP there are a number of viruses that can cause this to happen, as I have found out.

al-motor

249 0
Oats, just tried the scanner- niothing found........( just as well !!)- I run anti virus, firewall and the Adaware/adwatch, so pretty well equipped here ??!

anyway, have not had the problem today

cheers
Al

dsmodi

Established member
509 2
hope the above has been addresses - just wanted to mention a niggling problem i keep encountering and wondered if anyoine had any clues.... I've already triede browsertune, but that didn't help....

Basically, sometimes only, if i start typing in a URL in the address bar of my IE6 window, then i get an error message. If I click on OK, it closes that window as well as any other IE windows I have open - I tend to have several open simultaneously. This only happens sometimes when i type in addresses, but not if i use a favourites link... Any ideas anyone?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock