Index King In Da' House !

Hello Bigsy

Yes thats basically it but you should do the reverse as soon as possible to benefit from the new trade.

Regards
IK

Quick Update for today

Dow closed at 9545 therefore Dow/Ftse and Dow/Cac traders should now quit the position as soon as possible and open up these trades: Sell Cac/Buy Dow (ideal difference 6152 or less)as difference expected to increase, Sell Ftse/Buy Dow (ideal difference 5252 or less) as difference expected to increase.

Dow/Cac made 29 points on the trade. Dow/Ftse made 15 points on the trade. Dow/Dax trade is currently 21 points down.

Dow/Dax traders should stay with it ! (me included)

Kind Regards
IK

Currently paper trading IK's trades. Dow closed last night at 9545 but D4F dow futures shot straight to 9560+ and haven't budged. MoneyAM dow futures are calling dow currently at 9545(08:55am). Which is correct? Quite important cos 9560+ on dow doesn't give 5252 difference on dow/ftse trade. How accurately do D4F follow the indexes????

Hello Jonray

You can wait until the next day. Deal4free have no choice but to follow the prices then !

Regards
IK

Hello All

Quick update
(Dow/Dax)
If Dow closes at 9525 or less then exit and reverse this bet. Otherwise hold position. Target difference for new trade at 9525 would be 5913 or less.

(Dow/Cac)
If Dow closes at 9548 or more then exit and reverse this bet. Otherwise hold position. Target difference for new trade at 9548 would be 6133 or more.

(Dow/Ftse)
If Dow close at 9559 or more then exit and reverse this bet. Otherwise hold position. Target difference for new trade at 9559 would be 5245 or more

Regards
IK

Hello all

Update for today
The Dow closed at 9659 therefore Dow/Cac and Dow/Ftse traders should exit these trades as soon as possible and open up new trades as Sell Dow/Buy Cac at difference of 6244 or more (difference expected to decrease) and Sell Dow/Buy Ftse at difference of 5345 or more (difference expected to decrease). Dow/Cac traders made 92 points and Dow/Ftse traders made 93 points today.

Dow/Dax traders should hold their positions despite the drop in points today. This trade has a maximum of two more days to run. If you want to quit it then fair enough but I strongly suggest you give it another day ! All three pair trades are looking to decrease their difference with the Dow tomorrow

Regards
IK

IK
Which is the correct difference for the latest trade on SellDJ/BuyFTSE. Is it 5345 or 5245. Also I am having some trouble setting up the combinations on CMC for trading the differentials.Is there some way of trading an indice where one is able to have a Buy and a Sell at the same time or is the answer to trade different markets i.e. Dow Index, Dow Sept., Dow Dec. with the relevent twin. Must say that system is great.

Peter

Hello

The correct difference to trade is shown on my final update after close of Dow ie 5345.
You don't need to make a meal of this system by trying to catch trades exactly. These are only ideal differences at which profit starts from. If you wanted to get on at a difference of5310 for instance you would have to realise that any profits would be reduced by 35 points. As far as trying to trade all three pairs, this is not a good idea as after a day they might all say conflicting things regarding the dow. It's best to just follow one trade through from start to finish rather than jump around trying to get in on them all.

Regards
IK

....and once u have that dow value, do you want the mkt to close above or below that level in order to exit the trade?

..and wot time does the dax close?

cheers robber....well on his site he says to add the dax close to the differential to get the correct dow level tonite as he wont be able to the update til 9.30.....

at moment it looks as though if market closes below roughly 9477 then you would reverse the dax trade. so it looks as though the dax holders can go down the pub now...i think...

Hey fellas, never assume a trade will finish in a day. Neither should you assume that the Dow will rise or drop to reach that target by its close. The Dow closing price is different each day. Although the Dow target close showed it would need to drop substantially from its 9600 level, it doesn't necessarily mean it will. The trades generally run for more than day. Most of the trades with the cac and the ftse were just lucky they only lasted a day.
Don't get complacent with this system please !

Regards
Hugo

Current trade is Sell Dow/Buy FTSE I believe?

What is the Dow close level for today we should look for to reverse?

My suggestion would be along the lines of 9525?

What do you think?

Wideboy

hi

Would be interesting to see how many people follow IK's smart system.

I think all the followers should update here with post of the trades we have got on and at what levels. As im sure we have all encountered the problems of the profit/loss due to the quotes with the SB companies and the ideal levels IK mentions to get on.

Regards

Daps

Good idead daps. This thread has a lot of interest. Lets see some real life figures on here.

Hello

The current trade for Dow/Ftse is Buy Ftse/Sell Dow. I am unable to put up the Dow closing target for the Ftse and Cac until after they close in the afternoon. Similarly I cannot post the Dow value in relation to the Dax until Dax closes at 7.30pm.
I hope the rules I put up help to clarify any thoughts on this system.

Regards
Hugo

hi, my running trades with spreadbet figs

sell dow 9566 / buy dax 3592 (diff 5974) ideal 5963 or more

sell dow 9636 / buy ftse 4296 (diff 5340) ideal 5345 or more

Daps, that has got to be harting you at the mo, had a bad on today also got stopped out for a 2.5K loss on the FTSE hurting big time all the charts suggest that the FTSE should be rising and fast but it is not strange day all around, the dollar is falling like a stone :eek: :eek: :eek: