Index King In Da' House !

Winspread

Hi Jane

Well I took the plunge and bought the book. Am analysing it now and looking for pairs. Am trying to build a spreadsheet model although my excel knowledge is not good.

Have found a web site for the data and am currently analysing the DOW/HS as you mentioned that was potentially profitable.

However I think my spreadsheet skills are letting me down because my model is producing poor returns.

How many points have you projected in the last year through your model?

Feel free to drop me a private email if that is more appropriate

Thanks for your input

Patrick

jslee said:
Hello Pchees welcome to the board ! Winspread is just a link exchange and nothing to do with winning spreadbets site. Winspread isn't a precise trading method since its subject to guesswork. Richards book isn't guesswork, but I suppose it depends on how you prefer to trade.
Regards
Jane

The idea of the dow and hang seng is that you trade the Dow depending on how the HS performed overnight. You'er not supposed to trade them together.You may be best off sticking to the dow ftse which has performed extremely well over the last couple of weeks. The special is also going great guns !
My excel skills are pretty naff too so can't help with any modelling you are doing.:)

Jane

Hello , Does anybody know why i can't access Richard's website anymore.If it has moved or anybody have any more info please share. Many thanks . Jai.

He sent me an email last night, I quote:

"Hi

Due to circumstances beyond my control I am unable to continue providing the trades on my site.
As such any positions will not be commented on further. I have quit all positions myself.
Best Wishes

Richard"

Your guess is as good as mine Jai!

I got the same e mail.

Haven't been trading the system for months but would be interested to know if anybody has been making money from it in recent times

Sounds like he's been stopped from giving "advice",as he says he's out of his own positions but doesn't tell you to get out of yours.

pchees said:
Hi Jane

Well I took the plunge and bought the book. Am analysing it now and looking for pairs. Am trying to build a spreadsheet model although my excel knowledge is not good.

Have found a web site for the data and am currently analysing the DOW/HS as you mentioned that was potentially profitable.

However I think my spreadsheet skills are letting me down because my model is producing poor returns.

How many points have you projected in the last year through your model?

Feel free to drop me a private email if that is more appropriate

Thanks for your input

Patrick
hello patrick would you kindly give the site address where you are able to get various eod prices thanks jai.

Hadnt sen this thread before, but saw the posts over the weekend and had a scan through.

Hilarious!

Checked out the winspreads link- see it has a T2W link back on it.

Hilarious!!

In the windmills of your mind

Anyone seen Index King's website lately? Looks like he's been diversifying!

Don't know about the Risk, but the Reward looks great :LOL:

Better not post a link, I may get in trouble with the mods, check out the www link on his posts (over 18's only!)

Unfortunately Index Kings website seems to be dead. If anyone has any information on this spread trading system..would you be kind enough to PM me or let us have his new site address ? Thanks for your help.

Having read through this board I am interested to know if anyone did subscribe to Index King's service/website and if they had any success with his system ? Thanks.