Im off.

OK, i think my time in this thread is running its course. I'd better go find someone better to do before I get into trouble :whistling

Peter

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 151
This post proves without doubt that you are and always be **** all.

so, like, i spose u r gonna leave trade to win forever when u do your doctor course?

because, like, I dont subscribe 2 the view that just coz u lost 300k on a trade u r total plonker. thats wat bramble thinks, and honest bramble sometimes has good thing 2 say, and sumtimes it bit of w@nker. from posts that I read u r the same.

is not playground eh? can learn something from everyone.

doctor school is probably quite hard, so good luck.

so, like, i spose u r gonna leave trade to win forever when u do your doctor course?

because, like, I dont subscribe 2 the view that just coz u lost 300k on a trade u r total plonker. thats wat bramble thinks, and honest bramble sometimes has good thing 2 say, and sumtimes it bit of w@nker. from posts that I read u r the same.

is not playground eh? can learn something from everyone.

doctor school is probably quite hard, so good luck.

It sounds like there's a long history of animosity there.

i havnt posted in a year, someone linked me to it as people were talking about me, end of. im not back on t2w. ciao.

Im still alive. Im no longer a trader. my "im off" post wasn't just about t2w, it was trading in general. i went all in on a trade, do or die to let fate decide. i was bested. i then traveled africa for 8 months and now im about to go to uni to study medicine.

some people can gloat that they were better than me, but the fact is they weren't..i chose to self destruct.

You're not the day trader turning to study medicine on the London radio phone in the other day are you?

Once the trading bug gets ya that's it
You might as well roll over and get whats coming

whether Rothers quits medicine after a few months and would have been a sad disappointment to Mother Theresa we shall probably never know.

Poor old Roth - He's the Benjamin Button of the Trading world.

Started off with a large sum of inherited money and will soon be using a Finspreads account to trade 1penny a pip.

No wonder he's angry.

Perhaps a $1 million to $1 thousand thread in the making?

I'm quite suprised/impressed that he's admitted to losing all that money. Didn't think he had it in him.
I dont think he has much interest in posting her anymore, but i'd be quite interested in his story. What happened/went wrong? I was under the impression that he was one of the 2 or 3 traders on this site who was a step or 2 above the rest and had it completely sussed, but then im always intrigued by traders who dont use charts in their trading.

'Ferrari gate' will always go down in t2w history, though. For old times sake:

Attachments

• toast.JPG
    toast.JPG
    955.4 KB · Views: 636
I'm quite suprised/impressed that he's admitted to losing all that money. Didn't think he had it in him.
I dont think he has much interest in posting her anymore, but i'd be quite interested in his story. What happened/went wrong? I was under the impression that he was one of the 2 or 3 traders on this site who was a step or 2 above the rest and had it completely sussed, but then im always intrigued by traders who dont use charts in their trading.

'Ferrari gate' will always go down in t2w history, though. For old times sake:

Good times. I always thought that was "ODT is a t...". Do you have a link to the thread? I fancy a giggle down memory lane.

No, I mean that a Photon IS light (or the particulate representation of it). So yeah, how can it ever go faster than itself? I'm obviously missing something as I'm sure to get published in 'Letters' you're a boffin and it all makes sense, to everyone up their ars!es with this stuff. Just not me.

I know light (wave/particle) travels at different speeds through different media. But this isn't the issue.

To use the other angle, instead of using the particulate nature of light if we took the wave nature of light it would be equivalent to them saying, an electromagnetic pulse of light can't travel faster than light. Somebody intelligent please explain this to me.

Two guesses, either it's because although a particle of light is called a photon, it doesn't mean that every photon is a particle of light. Or it's that, if you imagine the london marathon (or whatever), and some barrier out in front of all the runners which limits their speed, it doesn't mean that someone towards the back of the crowd can't run fuster than that speed for a short time.

Ferrari-gate was superb, hats off to Dionysus and Rothschild for one of the funniest things I've read here.