Im off.

Dunno if I'm missing some deep p!ss-taking here old chap, but if not, you're really turning into a total mincer.

If you're serious, you'd probably have better luck dressing up as a baboon, he's rather partial I understand....A female one of course. There's nothing queer about old NR.....

what are you on about?

u cant reply on that thread but i'd like to know what the f*ck a "flying maximum" is?!?!

:cheesy:

PLONKER!

LOL

Cohoda$$ really is an utter chopper. It's still a shame he's stopped posting though, his threads were first class lulz.

Did you sell the Ferrari then? Did mummy & daddy cut you off and wouldn't top up your trading account? Which uni are you intending to go to?

Did you sell the Ferrari then? Did mummy & daddy cut you off and wouldn't top up your trading account? Which uni are you intending to go to?

N Rothschild is a little busy to respond, as he is currently involved in sodomising a reluctant baboon. He has asked me to pass this message on for him:

I'm going to YouObviouslyHaven'tMadeEnoughMoneyLikeIHaveOrYouWouldUnderstandMe University (formerly Bloxwich Poly).

I deliberately lost $3 Million trading spats futures because I watched that bit at the end of Trading Places and it looked like fun. You didn't so you're rubbish.

Now I'm going to go and be an astronaut.

If you are quoting then that is slightly incorrect, the saying is:

The "love" of money is the root of all evil.

This would make sense as money in itself is inert.

Paul

Whilst this statement sounds true and logical it is never the less totally false and pretentious - I'm a great believer that only good things can come from love.

It is not the 'love' of money but more the chasing and what you'll do for it that in some cases can lead to excess.

But even then one is doing it for they self in the purchasing power it bestows upon the holder and not necessarily for the object of ones love as in the thee money...

Only goodness emenates from love.

Whilst this statement sounds true and logical it is never the less totally false and pretentious - I'm a great believer that only good things can come from love.

It is not the 'love' of money but more the chasing and what you'll do for it that in some cases can lead to excess.

But even then one is doing it for they self in the purchasing power it bestows upon the holder and not necessarily for the object of ones love as in the thee money...

That's a loadacrap.

Only good things come from love? What about people who love raping baboons? Does any good come from that?

No. Only bad. Because that love of forcing himself between the tightly-clenched, quivering cheeks of a terrified baboon is preventing him from becoming the greatest doctor the world will ever see.

EDIT:

Serious point - you don't understand what "love" means.

thats my defence sorted then

That's a loadacrap.

Only good things come from love? What about people who love raping baboons? Does any good come from that?

No. Only bad. Because that love of forcing himself between the tightly-clenched, quivering cheeks of a terrified baboon is preventing him from becoming the greatest doctor the world will ever see.

EDIT:

Serious point - you don't understand what "love" means.

You are wrong about house prices and you are also wrong about love.

You mistaking love with that tool between your legs you dipstick...

Loving your parents doesn't = shagging their butt cheeks does it? or does it? ;)

You are wrong about house prices and you are also wrong about love.

You mistaking love with that tool between your legs you dipstick...

Loving your parents doesn't = shagging their butt cheeks does it? or does it? ;)

Actually, I was right about house prices. And I'm right about this.

From your post it is clear that you do not understand the various meanings of the word "love". That is all.

Actually, I was right about house prices. And I'm right about this.

From your post it is clear that you do not understand the various meanings of the word "love". That is all.

No no no mon ami...

We'll have the answer probably in another couple of years for housing and I don't know your age but another 20 years for you to discover the true meaning of love...

It is possible it has different meanings to different people...

But nothing bad can come from true love... :love: :love: :love: :love: Only goodness! :clover::clover::clover::clover:

Just reading a paper in the Physical Review Letters and recent research 'shows' that photons can't go faster than the speed of light in a vacuum.

I'm obviously in need of a pre Physics-101 refresher as I thought the Photon was the particulate representation of light. In which case the boffins are saying, light can't go faster than light in a vacuum.

Notwithstanding my deep disregard for current physical research and it's desperate attempts to hang onto The Standard Theory, it's quite clear to me it's all been terribly over-complicated.

Phlogiston and the Ether. That's all we need to know. And finding the mass spectra of the Higgs won't help them. You mark my words....

No no no mon ami...

We'll have the answer probably in another couple of years for housing and I don't know your age but another 20 years for you to discover the true meaning of love...

It is possible it has different meanings to different people...

But nothing bad can come from true love... :love: :love: :love: :love: Only goodness! :clover::clover::clover::clover:

This is simply a matter of consulting a dictionary. It might mean different things to different people, but that is irrelevant.

Words legitimately have different meanings in different contexts, and it is clear that you do not understand that. I implore you to consult a dictionary before you embarrass yourself further.

It is possible for someone to love doing evil things, like murdering Jews in gas chambers, deliberately starving Ukrainians to death, or voting for the Tory party. Bad things come from this love. It is very simple.

It must be a year or so when we were discussing about 100k per week (I used to come with all sort of attention seeking threads lol). It was my impression that at that time NR was a successful trader. And now he stopped trading because of that big loss.

Just shows you how important is to stick to the rules all the time while trading. Especially nowadays when most of the trading is done by the computers - one cannot afford to be emotional or to make mistakes.

Just reading a paper in the Physical Review Letters and recent research 'shows' that photons can't go faster than the speed of light in a vacuum.

I'm obviously in need of a pre Physics-101 refresher as I thought the Photon was the particulate representation of light. In which case the boffins are saying, light can't go faster than light in a vacuum.

Notwithstanding my deep disregard for current physical research and it's desperate attempts to hang onto The Standard Theory, it's quite clear to me it's all been terribly over-complicated.

Phlogiston and the Ether. That's all we need to know. And finding the mass spectra of the Higgs won't help them. You mark my words....

rite, unless ur post is a play on the word "show", i dont "see" (no pun intended) what your cross about?

like, they done a experiment I guess and proved that a photon can't go faster than the speed of light in a vacume. So that's, like, expected yeah? it's not saying "a photon can never travel AT the speed of light in a vacume", just "never FASTER".

And, i mean, if the photon was going at speed of light plus 100 mph, wouldn't that be the new speed of light?

its like sayin' "blue can never be red, it will always be blue" (in a philosphical way, not like the sciency way in wavelenghts and whatever), and now they proved it. so it. like, good?