Im off.

This is simply a matter of consulting a dictionary. It might mean different things to different people, but that is irrelevant.

Words legitimately have different meanings in different contexts, and it is clear that you do not understand that. I implore you to consult a dictionary before you embarrass yourself further.

It is possible for someone to love doing evil things, like murdering Jews in gas chambers, deliberately starving Ukrainians to death, or voting for the Tory party. Bad things come from this love. It is very simple.

Just because you stick love in front of evil doesn't make it love does it?

To "love killing" you are using it as an adjective to describe the action. Not the same thing as "to love" a verb.

It wasn't because they loved to kill but because they hated.

Geeezzzzz you are hard work.

Why didn't they kill each other if they loved killing so much then? Get your calculator out and see if you can work out the correct words to make up a sentence... :cheesy:

You abuse, twist and distort words. White man speaks with fork tongue... :smart:

I guess you have to be right for your naive youthful little big self indulgent ego to stroke thy self - so I'll let you have the last word... :cool:

No, I mean that a Photon IS light (or the particulate representation of it). So yeah, how can it ever go faster than itself? I'm obviously missing something as I'm sure to get published in 'Letters' you're a boffin and it all makes sense, to everyone up their ars!es with this stuff. Just not me.

I know light (wave/particle) travels at different speeds through different media. But this isn't the issue.

To use the other angle, instead of using the particulate nature of light if we took the wave nature of light it would be equivalent to them saying, an electromagnetic pulse of light can't travel faster than light. Somebody intelligent please explain this to me.

They had a big hubub a couple of months ago cos they thought they could make a photon travel faster than light or it might have possibly been a theory.The Chinese obviously knew they were full of sh*t and got busy with the debunking.
Can't remember where I was reading about it but if I find an article about he initial "discovery" I'll post it.

Atilla, your grasp of English lets you down.

This sentence - "Just because you stick love in front of evil doesn't make it love does it?" - shows that very clearly. It is love, albeit a misdirected form of it. People can love mankind, people can also love torture, rape and pillage. It is still love, and that does not change because the loved thing or action is considered evil.

And I hate to do this, but this example is just awful:

"To "love killing" you are using it as an adjective to describe the action. Not the same thing as "to love" a verb."

Err, no Atilla. I am not using it as an adjective, it is a verb in that context. "To love killing" (infinitive), "We love killing" (1st person plural present tense) etc.

This is not a matter of opinion, it is simply a fact. It matters not a jot who has the last word.

Just because you stick love in front of evil doesn't make it love does it?

To "love killing" you are using it as an adjective to describe the action. Not the same thing as "to love" a verb.

It wasn't because they loved to kill but because they hated.

Geeezzzzz you are hard work.

Why didn't they kill each other if they loved killing so much then? Get your calculator out and see if you can work out the correct words to make up a sentence... :cheesy:

You abuse, twist and distort words. White man speaks with fork tongue... :smart:

I guess you have to be right for your naive youthful little big self indulgent ego to stroke thy self - so I'll let you have the last word... :cool:

If you are quoting then that is slightly incorrect, the saying is:

The "love" of money is the root of all evil.

This would make sense as money in itself is inert.

Paul

Should be:
"Making love to money is the booty call of all evil"

Peter

i just went through all of these pages, reading everything. so much to take in. i feel like i have caught up on a years worth of T2W business. ha

everything in this thread is just typical of everything wrong with this website

Mr perfect - that indeed you are would obviously know that with the ability to distinguish the wrong from the right?

Show us proof master... :cheesy:

This is a trading site. In this thread we are trading insults. Futures and forex trading threads are next door.

Peter

The world is a circus and we are the clowns. (y)

For someone who's name is WackyPete that's a pretty straight blogg...

Nothing Wacky about you Pete - obviously not the Mr original WackyPete are you? :LOL:

Check out the new sig, Beeyotchez!

Annoying, yes?

Add your music to them and that should really **** everyone off...

Is it only me or does anybody elses eye also hurt... The left one. :cry:

that

Last edited:
I'm highly insulted!
:)sigh:) I was once high exalted

Peter

Can't run fast enough to get away from that creeping age dude. (y)

Sense and sensibility is always stalking you...

Re: trading I hope you are short on EURUSD... Mi thinks 1.4520s will be tested with a decent retrace...

Attachments

• 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 133