ODT's ban...and cyber bullying

• Thread starter Black Swan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 7
Alrighty then Ice T.

If I felt like being funny you'd probably **** your head to the side like a confused dog and run away. Then subsequently I'd get banned.

I'd still like to know why you have this deep interest in homosexuality. Maybe too much time playin with barbies?

Listening to too much Katy Perry? I can't seem to pinpoint it. Glad you can find the humour in this though. Alot better than internet gangster who would threaten to find me and see if I can say it to his face.

Though I'm sure you'd love to do that. I just have a really bad feeling that you won't want me saying anything. That scares me.

Your subject track record is causing me to tread lightly with what I say... Don't want you to think I'm giving you an invitation...

;)

I really can't make sense of this rambling post at all. Try again.

If you can't make sense of it, then don't bother trolling me anymore. Simple.

This post also makes little sense. I don't understand the expression "trolling me" - perhaps you could elaborate?

Assuming "trolling me" means "baiting me" or "annoying me" (apologies if this is not the case), I would observe that I have not been doing so, or at least not intentionally.

But were I doing so, why would my inability to comprehend one of your posts cause me to desist? This does not seem to follow at all.

Doubtless the fault is mine, and you are in fact a paragon of logic and clarity, but I confess that your second post has, for me at least, only added to the confusion of the first.

Midnight is approaching , if either of you feel desperate for trading action, just let me know.

Now , don't get rude.!

This post also makes little sense. I don't understand the expression "trolling me" - perhaps you could elaborate?

Assuming "trolling me" means "baiting me" or "annoying me" (apologies if this is not the case), I would observe that I have not been doing so, or at least not intentionally.

But were I doing so, why would my inability to comprehend one of your posts cause me to desist? This does not seem to follow at all.

Doubtless the fault is mine, and you are in fact a paragon of logic and clarity, but I confess that your second post has, for me at least, only added to the confusion of the first.
It makes perfect sense to me. And if it doesn't to you, then you don't need to bother with razzing/harping/poking at me. Trolling is like bullying except in a more passive snarky manner.

I suppose you aren't familiar with alot of internet forum memes and terms.

Also, the Ice T thing was reference to Ice Cube and Mr T at the same time. You know, the song, and then "fooooool" part.

Sometimes things don't have to make sense. Half the time I have to read your posts twice.

It makes perfect sense to me. And if it doesn't to you, then you don't need to bother with razzing/harping/poking at me. Trolling is like bullying except in a more passive snarky manner.

I suppose you aren't familiar with alot of internet forum memes and terms.

Also, the Ice T thing was reference to Ice Cube and Mr T at the same time. You know, the song, and then "fooooool" part.

Sometimes things don't have to make sense. Half the time I have to read your posts twice.

I'm glad I'm giving you something to occupy your time :).

I thought it was just Ice T actually - I quite like Bodycount, and went to see them once at the Civic in Wolverhampton. Mr T - if you're my age you had to love the A team growing up.

No hard feelings or harm meant, it's just for teh lulz. Just chuck some abuse back, I don't mind. Trading's going so well nothing upsets me and besides, life's too short.

But I'll apologise if I've been out of order.

I'm glad we could come to good terms. After all, we are on the same planet ;)

I was most likely born after the A-Team... But I have seen snippets of episodes here and there.

Right now though, I'm hungry enough to start eating my computer. Getting this ea to work properly is really becoming a challenge as well.

I find it hard to justify abusing old men though. Sometimes you break their hip, and then you feel bad for them. Then you have to go visit them at the hospital and bring get well cards while they sneer and growl at you. Totally awkward.

I find it hard to justify abusing old men though. Sometimes you break their hip, and then you feel bad for them. Then you have to go visit them at the hospital and bring get well cards while they sneer and growl at you. Totally awkward.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:(y)

OK, you got me.