Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

omg i did not expect this much support from this group ......great all thanks for support am now little start forex trade with demo account by your guides

Hi Guys
I am Ryan. I have been a novice trader who was holding some long term stocks over 4 years. My portfolio grew from 75k to little over 110k over the 4 years only to lose all that gain plus some more in a period of 1 month due to corona. This lead me to do some research and somehow i found this forum. Hoping to learn from the pros here.
Cheers

Hello guys
I'm a newbie here.
Here to learn, discuss, sometimes have fun
Nice to join the community c:

Hello, my name is John, I’m new to T2W.
I tried trading a few years ago, and didn’t do well, I went in blind really. I want another go, however, this time I want to educate myself properly, and then come up with a trading plan, which I will use in a demo account. If I can be consistently profitable in the demo account, I will open a live one. I’m 100 pages in to a 300 page book by Cory Mitchell, which is good so far.

Hello all the honorable peoples are good here. I trade a small and planning to starting an online business soon.

. I trade commodities mostly but i really need more help in crude oil. I believe this is where i will grow and am excited to be in this group.

Hi guys I’ve had great feed back from this thread before so here’s another video I’ve made helping you beginners out!

Hi All 😀

New to this, I just want to learn how to invest in stocks and shares for threlongterm. Not sure where to start practicing, dont want to loose a lot of money. Does anyone know where I can start?

Hi,

Im new to here so looking around for like-minded people.

I am in the process of developing an intelligent agent for custom designing technical trading strategies. It essentially takes historical data and evolves a trading strategy using 23 technical indicators by optimising all their settings and thresholds simultaneously. As the markets are dynamic it also continuously updates itself. The output is, for a particular index, buy/hold/sell indicators on a day by day basis (frequency can be adapted).

Im in the process of creating demonstration data but am starting to think where to take this next? Obviously start using it myself but I dont have large amounts of capital. Sell it as a service maybe? Any other ideas?

Calculations are fairly intensive and currently takes about 5 days with current (not ideal) hardware so in the future will need to speed this up a tad.

Opinions are welcome!

Martin

PS. Im a scientist (chemist) with 16 years of algorithm based experience who is trying to apply the same principles to the stock market. Oh, and its not a time-series forecast as they dont work on stochastic data!

Hello!
I want to ask: is there a video hosting of this site, so that I could watch a video about this trading platform?